Page 263 of 364 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273313363 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 5450
    BANNED

Things i would like to see happen with the New Xmen aka the Killer Bees

Anole and Rockslide should get a Deadpool and Cable like series. These two together is just comedy gold

Hellion should hook up with Exodus and Joseph and form their own team. Exodus would be the angel on Hellion shoulders trying to keep him on the path of being an hero. And Joseph the devil on his shoulder trying to bring him to the darkside.

Hellion, Surge, Rockslide, Anole, Elixr, Dust, Mercury, Kid Omega and Prodigy getting some vigilante justice against groups like Friends Of Humanity..which would have them eventually face off against SHIELD, Uncanny Avengers and Cyclops X-men.

Windancer and Prodigy with active X genes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudebro McTypo View Post
    *munches on popcorn*

this is getting good
    Is it? I thought it was getting pathetic.

Anyway, I hope there's more sideye cameos from Trance while Blindfold catapults to a leading lady in X-Men: Legacy. :3 Loving the new variant by Jorge Molina.
    Last edited by Faded; 01-04-2013 at 05:15 PM.
    wood / bkv / coipel / pichelli / staples / del mundo
    flagship x-men // avengers undercover // saga // private eye

Quote Originally Posted by Faded View Post
    Is it? I thought it was getting pathetic.
    I find it entertaining
    "I'm bad and that's good, I will never be good and that's not bad, because there's no one I rather be than me."
    -Bad Guy Affirmation

XPOTM: 08/2011

Quote Originally Posted by pryde15 View Post
    Is Pixie the only viable New X-Men left?
    We haven't even seen Hisako since that Alpha Omega mini series..
    Student characters are only as viable as the writers and x-editors want them to be.

Quote Originally Posted by 7th Circle of Hellion View Post
    Things i would like to see happen with the New Xmen aka the Killer Bees

Anole and Rockslide should get a Deadpool and Cable like series. These two together is just comedy gold

Hellion should hook up with Exodus and Joseph and form their own team. Exodus would be the angel on Hellion shoulders trying to keep him on the path of being an hero. And Joseph the devil on his shoulder trying to bring him to the darkside.

Hellion, Surge, Rockslide, Anole, Elixr, Dust, Mercury, Kid Omega and Prodigy getting some vigilante justice against groups like Friends Of Humanity..which would have them eventually face off against SHIELD, Uncanny Avengers and Cyclops X-men.

Windancer and Prodigy with active X genes.
    I'd prefer to see some of the older students (NXM) graduate. Getting their own book would be best case, but at least graduated they'll be freed up for other opportunities in the Marvel U.

You will never see Wind Dancer again (probably).

I wouldn't mind Cyclops pulling some of them in, it'd piss the hell out of Wolverine but there's plenty of experienced x-kids not getting used.

I've liked the Exodus idea from way back, Joseph however, can stay out of comics forever.
    STAR LORDX-23HELLIONTASKMASTERDEADPOOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hakael View Post
    Student characters are only as viable as the writers and x-editors want them to be.
    Well, obviously but the longer these characters are out of commission the less likely they are to return in any significant fashion.

Post Editing OCD Confuzzled Mutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdumbass View Post
    Cessily is a beautiful desert flower and if your whole post served to highlight what a prick Julian is well congratulation, you're a Julian.
    With all the personality of dried up Atacaman cacti. Please explain to the unenlightened the appeal of Mercury. Seeing your face reflected back at you while staring at her boobs does not count as one.

He boasted about looking down Emma Frosts blouse.. omg...julian a 15 year old boy tried to look at his teacher's (who dresses like a fucking Madam) breast..omg call this totally ruins his character for me =/.... Of course Julian went on to be Emmas favorite pupil...hell his code name is in honor of her. Julian also explained why he didnt let Surge into the school... he didnt want to get his ass chewed out by Northstar again...that can be taken out of context. Surge of course is now one of Julians closest friends and it has been suggested she's in love with him. If you have to ignore all of Kellers positive qualities and focus on things that in the end arent all that serious..then julian isnt the problem...you are. Julian also said he didnt give a crap about Northstar..and yet his enteraction with Windancer and appearing in the background at his funeral shows otherwise.

..I gave you a shit ton of stuff that Julian did in his debut so persisting in with this notion that he he changed with later writers is just...inaccurate.
    Do you even bother to read my posts before pasting your lazy Hellion defense templates? I clearly said he was made out to be unlikable at the beginning (like the incident with Surge) and then made out to be misunderstood by giving him unconvincing plotlines and retroactive revisions. "Oh, let's make him a dick to Surge! Now let's pull one over folks. Let's make him and Surge BFFs now. With Surge harboring a crush on him". You have to be completely blinded by your Julian obsession to not accept how pukeworthy that sounds! It is even more stupid when it comes from a singular writer/writing team than later writers. And "misunderstood prick" has always been one of my least favorite troupes, so it is no surprise that I tend to hate the NXM who was saddled with that characterizations. (I'm gonna say why Wither was different later on).

Also, what the hell dude! Granted that my strong Hellion dislike retroactively revised it as Jean instead of Emma, but.. Madams are human beings too! And interesting how Julian was the only dick shown on panel to flat out boast about looking at her privates. The other dudes were just as hormonal and they knew better to keep their traps shut about something so crass. Nitwit Keller. Which is why him of all people hitting on someone and still getting the time of the day makes zero sense. Unless the girl was a total floozy. Which brings us to-

How does hitting on someone and not getting rejected not make sense? Before you get into whatever ridiculous reasoning.........comic books.
    But good comic books will always be >>>> bad comic books. And senseless stuff like this falls into the latter.

So it seems the only person who cares about petty shit like this...is you.
    I know right? As opposed to other people who.. just don't give a shit when it comes to Boreian.

Kevin was so sensitive he threatened to kill something or someone damn near every appearance...and his life ended before he could kill his friend...the friends he only had....because of Hellion. Eww mercury? LOL Kevin is lucky that Mercury even gave him the time of day...laurie sure as hell didn't.
    Sensitive people do the most fucked up shit. I am not justifying anybody, I am just stating facts.

Yet all of the other new xmen were developed quite well in the same time frame as Kevin. It would appear that Wither was just a whiny twat boogie and that's all his character was ever meant to be. Look where his character has reached now? You mean the exact same place all the other new xmen has reached? Which is...not disintegrated...more than i can say for wither. Quentin Quire (my second favorite comic character after Hellion) is nothing like Julian. The only thing remotely similar about these guys is that they both hate mutant bigotry...a sentiment shared by many others..oh snap guess that means Quentin Quire and Glob Herman are rip off of each other.
    At least Wither received an epic and dramatic death at the end of a storyline Marvel thought was the shizz. Boreian wishes he could produce a quarter of such genuine drama. Wither's death by Elixir's hands had so much build up, unlike the deaths of poor Wallflower, who was disposed of like a poor man's Gwen Stacy, or the unfortunate souls on the bus. Sniff! Most of whom would have made far better survivors than Boreian.

And you really cannot defend Julian's current predicament by saying stuff like "Oh, like Anole, Indra, Loa and Trance are doing much better". Coz none of the NXM, save for Pixie and X-23(if she counts), received as much attention as your darling Julian previously. Marvel really, really, REALLY tried to make him happen. And now nobody cares. For good reason. He has the appeal of symbiotic fungi festering on a toad's wart.

That's your opinion and you're more than welcome to it...however shallow, hypocritical and stupid it is. Once again...Julian was portrayed angry in what....3 or 4 whole comics? But hey fuck the other 10 years worth of material. And the best you can come up with is...he was angry about having his hands cut off for 3 appearances..woe is me. But wither trying to bang Laurie when it was obvious she didn't want him...that's like Oscar Wilde level of writing...you couldn't help but be drawn to a angsty, whining emo kid named wither. Hellion haters are so.....meh. Justify what behavior? Standing up for his friends rights? Risking his life for others? Oh you mean staring at someones tits...which apparently makes Hellion one of the worst people ever.
    Hey, I have a right to be shallow. Also, I think Wither had immense potential because he did offer some real drama. I mean, discovering about Josh/Rahne and telling Laurie and folks about it? OMG, the soapy thrill could be cut with a knife! Far more fascinating than "Aaaaah, my hands!" "Aaaaaaah, my ball sac!" "Aaaaah, my utter failure to be appealing despite Marvel's numerous attempts to make my lame ass click!". Which is why "misunderstood prick" works for Kevin. Not for that 2D cutout.

The only person who has manged to emasculate hellion is Marjorie Liu....but shes an idiot so we dont talk about her.
    Wash your ugly mouth before talking about Lovely Marj like that! Also, she was a 100% correct when it came to Hellion. X-23 was being dragged down by the albatross. Please, she was always way out of his league. Smart girl, Marjorie. Now if you only utilize your good sense for Astonishing.

So basically you're Hellion hate boils down to him going no hands on Karima? Butthurt....it all makes sense now.
    Carey's worst. Why did it have to be Boreian twit, Mike? Why him of all people?

The most common power at a much higher level. Can you name the list of mutants who have molecular control over their telekinesis? Phoenix force Jean Grey...God Cable, Nathan Summers..some of Marvels most powerful Characters. And Kevin's powers were so superb that he totally owned Elixr....oh wait. Well at least Kevin's powers were completely different from other new Xmen like Loa. And by the old gods and the new...we all know that there hasn't been another mutant with an angsty past who is afraid to touch other people........right? lol if you expect me to have a negative reaction towards the shit you say about Julian..try not to nut hug someone who perfectly fits all the reasons why you claim to hate Julian Keller.
    Visually Wither's powers are way more interesting and cool. And it is not my fault that Marvel was dumb enough not to see that. If Josh and Kevin coming to a head after years of build up had epic potential, them being forced to work together despite all their differences and tension between them, with polar opposite superpowers, had a million times more potential.

Also, I can hug or hump Wither while still pissing on Boreian all I want, thank you very much. Infact the comparison is because both dudes fit the same angsty niche but in actuality were very different- One dude had immense potential but writers miscalculated and thought more drama would be achieved from him dying instead of being alive. While another guy had zilch appeal but writers made many attempts to help him break out. Until Jason Aaron came along and went "Who is this loser poser? QQ FTW!". Not that I care for Quire much, but at least punk is the real deal.
    Last edited by Confuzzled Mutie; 01-05-2013 at 01:06 AM.

What is this Mercury bashing.
    [x]

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled Mutie View Post
    blah blah blah troll troll troll
    I did read your post ..and then I gave a well thought out rational response....which apparently you're going to choose to ignore and respond with paragraphs of half-assed trolling....I mean seriously lazy. You made your claims..and then I explained exactly how you were wrong. I'm not the sort of person to repeat myself so I guess we don't really have much more to say to each other...especially considering you only appear to have wiki level knowledge if Julian Keller in the first place. Toodles

I did read your post ..and then I gave a well thought out rational response....which apparently you're going to choose to ignore and respond with paragraphs of half-assed trolling....I mean seriously lazy. You made your claims..and then I explained exactly how you were wrong. I'm not the sort of person to repeat myself so I guess we don't really have much more to say to each other...especially considering you only appear to have wiki level knowledge if Julian Keller in the first place. Toodles
    Or you could just admit that Boreian truly and utterly sucks just like every person with functioning aesthetic senses has.
    Last edited by Confuzzled Mutie; 01-05-2013 at 06:16 AM.

Thr only time I liked Mercury was when Kathryn Immonen recast her as a bimbo lesbian cheerleader.

<3<3 Kathryn <3<3
    X-Poster of the Month: janvier 2010 et mars 2012 et août 2013
    --- something something I do! ---

When did this thread turn into walls of text?

Can we not just get back to the simple things?

Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Alternate View Post
    When did this thread turn into walls of text?

Can we not just get back to the simple things?

I'm sorry. Here is a page of Mindee Cuckoo awesomeness-

Did they ever bother to explain Hope's mind-control schtick? I remember her having a "bond" with Rogue, LOL.
    About Mercury, I liked when she cried the Hulk into retreating!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hakael View Post
    I'd prefer to see some of the older students (NXM) graduate. Getting their own book would be best case, but at least graduated they'll be freed up for other opportunities in the Marvel U.

You will never see Wind Dancer again (probably).

I wouldn't mind Cyclops pulling some of them in, it'd piss the hell out of Wolverine but there's plenty of experienced x-kids not getting used.

I've liked the Exodus idea from way back, Joseph however, can stay out of comics forever.
    With Marvels floating timeline? Wasn't there a writer who wanted to use Prodigy? Marvel gave an alternate universe Dazzler her own comic yet wouldn't free up Prodigy for another writer to use (if I recall correctly). The only way any of the X kids are getting their own book is if someone with some pull gets their hands on them.

It's possible if any of the other new xmen get a book...hell it took Icarus a decade or two before he was seen again in academy X

I mind. I dont want to see any of the New x-men with Cyclops or Wolverine. They both have failed these kids so miserably that I would rather not see them at all than being Scott or Mr. Claw's lackeys.

There was a point in time when Julian was being compared to magneto...he was the first person he went to after being abandoned by the x-men...Magneto declined to take him.. why not go with the next best thing..besides...marvel already brought Jospeh back..they mind as well use him.

This image perfectly sums up Mercury's singular motto in life-