View Poll Results: Will you be buying the SHS Card Game when it comes out?

Voters
50. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Yes, I’ll be picking up as much as I can!

    11 22.00%
  • Yes, I’ll be buying some Intro Decks and Boosters Packs!

    8 16.00%
  • Yes, but only Booster Packs to try and get the exclusive unlockable heroes.

    11 22.00%
  • Maybe. I’ll give it a try/think about it/depends on my budget...

    8 16.00%
  • No, I’ll stick to the online version.

    3 6.00%
  • No, I don’t play the SHSO Card Game.

    2 4.00%
  • I wish! They won’t be selling them in my country yet!

    7 14.00%
Page 3 of 308 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 4612
  1. #31
    Storm Builder Hobbkito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    479

    Default Just to share...

    Ok so my favorite deck so far is my Spider-Team deck, I used it in the tournament. It is not perfect but it is fairly balanced. Big weakness is if you level up too fast you are at a disadvantage mostly. (Man a few of those super rare return power to 1 would be cool)

    Anyway I like it cause its fun to play and it can surprise even me. Anyway to share my last game from last night, a non CBR friend must have been at card challenge because kept bugging me, (might not know you can play anyone) so I won first game with my X-Men deck then figured I would try my spider deck and I was LOSING REALLY BAD, I mean by like 20... super bad luck. A lot of cool cards were lost to damage... and I wasn't getting good ones either.

    Anyway eventually I played two "Web Slingers" in a row, these hit for 1 every-time you hit 2 or more with a level one card. (even when I put second one out) Ok so I have those out and am losing bad, probably worst ever with that deck. I get a Yoink card, and retrieve a "magnetic personality" card, it draws another "magnetic personality" card, and then a "super spider squad" card which I buff. (but it got blocked pretty quick) All of those are level one cards. So I did 16 damage in one fury of cards and only one keeper got blasted in last attack.

    Now I still lost but if I had played the other of the two cards I had left good chance I would have won. It was still fun though! (wasn't right before that however)

    Congrats & apologies if you read whole post!

  2. #32
    Jessica Drew The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,520

    Default

    I love hearing the inside stories on the matches in the tourney and the way different people aproached it. Very interesting, keep it coming!

  3. #33
    Diamond in the rough Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    694

    Default

    Im loving this thread, shame its only three pages long (until now), Im really rocking the X-Men deck, the What Were You Thinking?! card may not be to power full but its effect is really one of the best I`ve used so far.
    “Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.”
    SHSO Username: Dream Guard
    Marvel Heroes: Beta Tester
    MAA Status: Pending

  4. #34
    Jessica Drew The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    Im loving this thread, shame its only three pages long (until now), Im really rocking the X-Men deck, the What Were You Thinking?! card may not be to power full but its effect is really one of the best I`ve used so far.
    Would that happen to be a Emma Frost Card??? MMMM...

  5. #35
    Diamond in the rough Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyrannical Mason View Post
    Would that happen to be a Emma Frost Card??? MMMM...
    Maybe... (it totally is lol)
    “Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.”
    SHSO Username: Dream Guard
    Marvel Heroes: Beta Tester
    MAA Status: Pending

  6. #36
    Design Devil daredeville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen, NYC
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbkito View Post
    Ok so my favorite deck so far is my Spider-Team deck, I used it in the tournament. It is not perfect but it is fairly balanced. Big weakness is if you level up too fast you are at a disadvantage mostly. (Man a few of those super rare return power to 1 would be cool)

    Anyway I like it cause its fun to play and it can surprise even me. Anyway to share my last game from last night, a non CBR friend must have been at card challenge because kept bugging me, (might not know you can play anyone) so I won first game with my X-Men deck then figured I would try my spider deck and I was LOSING REALLY BAD, I mean by like 20... super bad luck. A lot of cool cards were lost to damage... and I wasn't getting good ones either.

    Anyway eventually I played two "Web Slingers" in a row, these hit for 1 every-time you hit 2 or more with a level one card. (even when I put second one out) Ok so I have those out and am losing bad, probably worst ever with that deck. I get a Yoink card, and retrieve a "magnetic personality" card, it draws another "magnetic personality" card, and then a "super spider squad" card which I buff. (but it got blocked pretty quick) All of those are level one cards. So I did 16 damage in one fury of cards and only one keeper got blasted in last attack.

    Now I still lost but if I had played the other of the two cards I had left good chance I would have won. It was still fun though! (wasn't right before that however)

    Congrats & apologies if you read whole post!
    No, that was great, Storm Builder! Thanks for sharing!
    It's great to hear other people's experiences and strategies! Other members can learn from your experience and enhance their deck too!

    I kept searching on the wiki (linked on the first page of this thread) to make sure I knew each card you were talking about. Don't you love those Spidey cards and the way you can chain together one after another..? It gets pretty exciting! The aforementioned "Yoink!" is probably one of my favorite cards, along with "Fancy Footwork."

    There are also three Wasp cards that work pretty well with Spider-Man cards since they also favor chaining low-powered cards, and two are likely already in your collection.
    "Itsy-Bitsy-Teeny-Weeny" lets you play the top card of your discard pile if it is Level (3) or less, similar to "Yoink!"
    "Little Surprise" has you reveal the top card of your deck, and if it is (3) or less, you play it.
    "Small Wonder" -- which features one of my favorite illustrations with Wasp in a Cheerio -- is a Keeper that has all your cards of Level (3) or less be attack +{1}.

    As you pointed out, the tough thing with the Spider Deck is that although it is the easiest to play when the power is low, it is weakened as the power goes up and your opponent can play higher-damaging cards. Getting a hold on the "Total Webification" will help you to have the advantage of low power, as you mentioned.



    Another card to keep an eye out for in Unleashed packs is the "Webstacle Course" card. It is a Level (5) card that hits for {3}. When you land all three, it takes the power down by (3). While it doesn't take it all the way to (1), but it may help if you have a couple in your deck. At the very least it will frustrate your opponent waiting to play a high level card!



    I believe there are other cards that lower the Power level, but I can't remember off the top of my head.. I believe there are also some in the Villain's Fury set if we are eventually allowed to play those.

    Hope that helped! Post a picture of your deck so we can check it out!
    Current Top Comics: Daredevil, Hawkeye, Fables, Fatale, Winter Soldier, Young Avengers, The Massive, Revival, Thor: GoT

    SHSO CARD GAME THREAD

  7. #37

    Default

    I used an Avenger's deck. I called it Avengers Assemble! I put in a bunch of Falcon and Cap cards. I threw in a few Mystic Fires for good measure. I had a few Hulk and She Hulk cards. My deck however consisted mainly of Iron Man cards.I love Daredevil and Elektra cards so I put in some of those. And then I just had random Avengers.
    Squad Name: Raiding Axe
    Squad Level: 1290
    Signature Heroes: All Wolverines
    CBR Team Council

  8. #38
    Diamond in the rough Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    694

    Default

    I hope they release the Villains Furry soon, I would love an Enchantress card too. On another note, I would like to know if any of you might know where are the Black Widow, White Queen and Diamond Body Cards, I wanna make an Emma Frost, Jean Grey and Cyclops deck but Im mostly lacking Emma Cards. Also how many decks are we allowed to post here? I just wanted to know you opinion on an Avengers Deck Im working at.
    “Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.”
    SHSO Username: Dream Guard
    Marvel Heroes: Beta Tester
    MAA Status: Pending

  9. #39
    Design Devil daredeville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen, NYC
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    I hope they release the Villains Furry soon, I would love an Enchantress card too. On another note, I would like to know if any of you might know where are the Black Widow, White Queen and Diamond Body Cards, I wanna make an Emma Frost, Jean Grey and Cyclops deck but Im mostly lacking Emma Cards. Also how many decks are we allowed to post here? I just wanted to know you opinion on an Avengers Deck Im working at.
    Whatever you like, Virgo! Post any deck you want to discuss or share. This thread is not limited to the Tournament we just had, just to discussing Cards in general! Whether you want to discuss one card in-depth for 20 posts or every card in the collection TWICE, it is all fine by me!

    I definitely think the Villain's Fury cards are planned for us to be able to use at some point. Most likely, it will be the next card pack added to the store...! Although I've gotten so used to them, I want to see some additional and brand new sets..!

    As far as the two cards you are seeking, always check at the bottom of the card to see what set they are a part of. It's listed right below the card's Rarity Rating.


    ^ So the Emma Card you are asking about is from Emma Frost's Easy Quest. Since it is only one star on the Rating scale, it is likely from the very first quest. (The Rarity tends to increase as you get further into the Quests).


    ^ This one is from Daredevil's Power Quest, and judging by the four-star Rating, it is likely the last card in the Quest, as the double Hero/Factor cards tend to be!

    I want this one too! Of course I want the Daredevil Quests for their DD cards, but also I need more Black Widow cards! I've only the one! She needs some connections to other characters in the cards or special abilities.. I'd like to see a Elektra/Black Widow card.. and maybe a Marvel Knights theme marker for Daredevil, Elektra, Black Widow, Dr. Strange, Blade, and future characters like Moon Knight, Shang-Chi, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Punisher... oh the possibilities..
    Current Top Comics: Daredevil, Hawkeye, Fables, Fatale, Winter Soldier, Young Avengers, The Massive, Revival, Thor: GoT

    SHSO CARD GAME THREAD

  10. #40
    Design Devil daredeville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen, NYC
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine63 View Post
    I used an Avenger's deck. I called it Avengers Assemble! I put in a bunch of Falcon and Cap cards. I threw in a few Mystic Fires for good measure. I had a few Hulk and She Hulk cards. My deck however consisted mainly of Iron Man cards.I love Daredevil and Elektra cards so I put in some of those. And then I just had random Avengers.
    It was a good deck! Gave me a good run for my money! I two love me some DD and Elektra...
    Current Top Comics: Daredevil, Hawkeye, Fables, Fatale, Winter Soldier, Young Avengers, The Massive, Revival, Thor: GoT

    SHSO CARD GAME THREAD

  11. #41
    Superior Gamma Burst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    1,720

    Default

    Woo hoo! Just got 'Ragnarok-and-Roll',another super rare for my collection!! :D It's , in my opinion, the crown jewel from the unleashed pack. Now I've got all the available Thor cards and almost all of Storm's. My decks are very elemental based, with a bit of black panther. :)


  12. #42
    Design Devil daredeville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen, NYC
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyMonster View Post
    I recently got two! of the rare Thief and Rogue card http://superherosquadonline.wikispac...hief+and+Rogue

    I haven't gotten to play it yet but it is part of my X-Men deck.

    What rare unleashed cards do you guys and gals have?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Sense View Post
    Woo hoo! Just got 'Ragnarok-and-Roll',another super rare for my collection!! :D It's , in my opinion, the crown jewel from the unleashed pack. Now I've got all the available Thor cards and almost all of Storm's. My decks are very elemental based, with a bit of black panther. :)

    Nice, dude! Congrats! If you like, you are welcome to share your favorite deck too! Unless it is a trade secret..!

    And to follow-up on KirbyMonster's question I've only got two so far...



    and...



    ...which has one of my favorite illustrations in the game..!
    Especially because of the Hulk boxer shorts!
    Last edited by daredeville; 01-09-2012 at 03:55 PM.
    Current Top Comics: Daredevil, Hawkeye, Fables, Fatale, Winter Soldier, Young Avengers, The Massive, Revival, Thor: GoT

    SHSO CARD GAME THREAD

  13. #43
    Superior Gamma Burst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    1,720

    Default

    Thanks! I guess I'll share some of my favourite decks later.:)
    I've got herald of galactus, but I have yet to get these colours don't run. Hopefully it won't take too long.

  14. #44
    Jessica Drew The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,520

    Default Unleashed Super Rare

    These are the Unleashed super rare's that I own:








  15. #45
    Jessica Drew The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,520

    Default One more



    This Next one is the card that i'm on the hunt for, it would fit my tourney deck perfectly!!!!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •