View Poll Results: Will you be buying the SHS Card Game when it comes out?

Voters
50. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Yes, Iíll be picking up as much as I can!

11 22.00%
  • Yes, Iíll be buying some Intro Decks and Boosters Packs!

8 16.00%
  • Yes, but only Booster Packs to try and get the exclusive unlockable heroes.

11 22.00%
  • Maybe. Iíll give it a try/think about it/depends on my budget...

8 16.00%
  • No, Iíll stick to the online version.

3 6.00%
  • No, I donít play the SHSO Card Game.

2 4.00%
  • I wish! They wonít be selling them in my country yet!

7 14.00%
Page 207 of 308 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 4612

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    You opened the foil pack like Charlie Bucket opened his Wonka bar...
    "I've got a Golden Ticket! ..."

*Skips off into distance.*

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    Oh... temptation.

I keep telling myself that I am not allowed to buy a single card pack. The comic habit is bad enough. I don't need to develop a TCG habit too. Not to mention, I never play anymore anyway.

... but... shiny!
    DO IT LILY...! DOOOO IIIIT! ;P

There are no fewer than *six* Black Widow cards, and *three* Ms. Marvel cards, with more to come... Do iiiit...!

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyrannical Mason View Post
    AWESOME VIDEO DD, I fell off my seat when you grabbed the DD figure! Ha Ha Ha!! Ever the showman!
    Hehe.. thanks, Mason! He'll be appearing most of my real-life videos.. since they tend to be filmed at my desk..!

Should have a new one for you guys tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Night Gremlin View Post
    Anyone having trouble logging in to the Arcade? Everything else works fine for me but Unity crashes when I go into arcade. Makes it hard to earn tickets.
    The Arcade is really wonky. The wonkiest of all the game modes, really. The best course to making sure it doesn't crash is to
    1) Download all the game files prior to booting up the game,
    2) Make sure you aren't running any other programs,
    3) Empty your History, Cache, etc.
    4) Lower the Graphics Quality.

After all that, it may still crash, but hey, whatchoogonnado? I'm usually able to get through most Arcade games, but after one full game of Memory Match it crashes without fail. I think it's due to the shrinking amount of RAM I currently have.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyrannical Mason View Post

Card League Update

Archer Roamer has dropped out of the league, so we will welcome Mars Troll Clock (Stu Barnes) into the league. Anybody with week 11 matches with Archer Roamer gets an extension to compete against Mars Troll Clock.
    Ruh-Roah. The SquadCards man himself is joining us..?! Art Teachers Unite!!

Sad to hear about the Roamer leaving, but perhaps it's for the best. :/
    Current Top Comics: Daredevil, Hawkeye, Fables, Fatale, Winter Soldier, Young Avengers, The Massive, Revival, Thor: GoT

SHSO CARD GAME THREAD

Bright Breaking Ghost B. B. Ghost's Avatar

Is there a waiting list for people who are interested in joining the league but obviously came in a bit late to actually play? (I kinda understand this is a difficult little thing to run and that the answer could rightfully be "not really")
    SHSO Codename: Bright Breaking Ghost
    SHSO Level: 1300+
    Editor of The Asgardian Throne Room!
    Host of the CBR SHSO Chatbox!

Champion Urban Guard spidavenger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stubarnes View Post
    Yay!!! I will keep up with PMs religiously, and the game worked fine when I logged back in. Here we go...

Congratulations for making it in the league! I'm sorry Archer is out and GPC because they are both good players!
    Former CBR Team President, now just a regular GI JOE!
    Squad Name: Champion Urban Guard AKA CUG
    Squad Level: 1310
    Signature Hero: Silver Surfer

Is there only one player and two player intro packs? I thought there is suppose to be an avengers and x-men starter set? Or am I confused? What are the different things you can get? Can you request which starter set you want from the online store or do you have to settle for what they send you? Sorry for all the questions! I'm still deciding if I'm going to buy in to it or not! Will these loot heroes be available at a later date or this the only way to get them?

Quote Originally Posted by spidavenger View Post
    Is there only one player and two player intro packs? I thought there is suppose to be an avengers and x-men starter set? Or am I confused? What are the different things you can get? Can you request which starter set you want from the online store or do you have to settle for what they send you? Sorry for all the questions! I'm still deciding if I'm going to buy in to it or not! Will these loot heroes be available at a later date or this the only way to get them?
    The 2 player intro is the Avengers v. Xmen starter set. :)
    SHSO Name~Star Jade Wolf & The Stellar Soul
    Signature Hero~Firestar
    Squad score~1000+/777+
    Fave Heroes to play~Phoenix, Firestar, Hulk

I win against fighting raven 2-0 (week 10). Good Games.
    Signature Hero Ummm... Still not sure
    Favorites Hulkbuster, Angel, and RED She Hulk
    Squad Level 480ish
    Currently Maxing Red She Hulk

Storm Builder over Mars Troll Clock 2-1 (Week 11)

Stu's no fluke he has sound strategy. Course we both had some weird fits of luck but the Chaos Magician has some tricks up his sleeve! Mostly that trick is look at my beautiful assistant and then WHAM! 8-12 points gone but still...
    Last edited by Hobbkito; 04-26-2012 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbkito View Post
    Storm Builder over Mars Troll Clock 2-1

Stu's no fluke he has sound strategy. Course we both had some weird fits of luck but the Chaos Magician has some tricks up his sleeve! Mostly that trick is look at my beautiful assistant and then WHAM! 8-12 points gone but still...

Good times, this game gets SO intense in the last few turns!
    "Because Squirrel Girl is too pure to fall prey to a zombie virus."
    - Rurik

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Comic Fan View Post
    The 2 player intro is the Avengers v. Xmen starter set. :)

Thanks Star! One more question, is the one player intro packs based off of the four characters you all have been talking about? So essentially if I want all the intro packs, it will roughly cost around $600.00, right?

Quote Originally Posted by spidavenger View Post
    Thanks Star! One more question, is the one player intro packs based off of the four characters you all have been talking about? So essentially if I want all the intro packs, it will roughly cost around $600.00, right?
    I think you added an extra zero CUG - either that or your LGS has quite a mark-up, lol. One starter set and four intro packs should be about $60 MSRP.
    Squad Name: Hamster Linebacker
    My fan art:http://superherosquadonline.wikispac...ter+Linebacker
    In progress icons: Mr Sinister, Crimson Dynamo, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Samurai

Quote Originally Posted by Womprat2000 View Post
    I think you added an extra zero CUG - either that or your LGS has quite a mark-up, lol. One starter set and four intro packs should be about $60 MSRP.
    Teehee... Indeed, CUG, you are a little off there! Yeah, you could get all 4 for around $60.00.

We have posted the Deck List (aka the 30 cards that are pre-set in the Intro Decks) for each Intro Deck.
    I'll have a more comprehensive summary of the first week later this weekend, but here are links to each of the four Character-driven Starter Decks.

SHSO TCG (physical)
    Intro Packs : Deck Lists***

SPIDER-MAN
    Deck List: HERE thankee KirbyMonster
    Features Spectacular Spider-Man Rainbow Foil*

HULK
    Deck List: HERE
    Includes Strongest One There Is Rainbow Foil*

IRON MAN
    Deck List: HERE thankee KirbyMonster
    Includes Incoming! Rainbow Foil*

WOLVERINE
    Deck List: HERE thankee Hobbikito
    Includes The Best At What I Do Rainbow Foil*
    + Wolverine Un-Boxing Video: HERE

MSRP: $9.99 (you can find it for as low as $8.50)

Each Set Contains:
    (1) 30 Card Deck (pre-set cards)
    (1) Booster Pack (sealed set of 10 randomized cards = 6 Common, 3 Uncommon, 1 Rare/Super-Rare)
    (1) Cardboard foiled Hero Coin**
    (1) Instruction Booklet

The Pre-Set Cards in these decks tend to be 1/2 strictly the Deck Hero (i.e., Hulk), then the other 1/2 are related/supportive cards.

AVENGERS vs. X-MEN
    2-Player Intro Pack: (Deck Lists are forthcoming)

MSRP: $19.99 (you can find it for as low as $14.99)

Set Contents:
    (1) 30 Card Avengers-Themed Deck (pre-set) includes War Heroes rainbow-foiled card
    (1) 30 Card X-Men-Themed Deck (pre-set) includes Paragons of Brilliance rainbow-foiled card
    (2) 10-Card Booster Packs
    (1) Cardboard foiled Character Coin**
    (2) Paper Playmats (showing layout of deck, discard pile, Keepers)
    (?) Instruction Booklet

* You can find these cards in normal Booster Packs, BUT the RAINBOW FOIL versions are ONLY in the Intro Packs.
    In Booster Packs, they are regular Foils, since they are Rare cards (***). All other Rainbow Foils are Super Rare cards (****)

Example Rainbow Foil:

Strongest One There Is from the HULK Intro Pack.
    You may find this same card in a Booster Pack,
    but it will NOT be Rainbow Foil, rather it will be
    regular Foiled.

** There are SIX (6) different Cardboard Character Coins. One for each factor.

Strength (Green) = Hulk
    Speed (Yellow) = Spider-Man
    Elemental (Blue) = Thor
    Tech (Silver) = Iron Man
    Animal (Red) = Wolverine
    Energy (Purple) = Jean Grey

Coins are random in the Intro Packs.
    (I got IM in Hulk, brother got Wolverine in Spidey at the Pre-Release...
    But then I got Wolverine in Wolvie Pack ...and bro got IM in IM pack... hmm..)
    Coins are visible in the Two-Player Pack box, so you can choose which one you get.

*** All of the cards included in each Deck will also be TAGGED on the SHSO Wiki as being in each Intro Deck, that way you can keep track of them more easily. We may even try and do a separate links for each Intro Pack under the Card Sets > Foundation section of the Wiki. Why? Because we love you.

Because HE loves you...

...whoever "he" is you crazy skrulls!
    Last edited by daredeville; 04-26-2012 at 11:55 PM.
    Current Top Comics: Daredevil, Hawkeye, Fables, Fatale, Winter Soldier, Young Avengers, The Massive, Revival, Thor: GoT

SHSO CARD GAME THREAD

Added three card game polls to the wiki home page. Couldn't get them to line up correctly (and I'm too tired to fight with them any more) so I had to stack them down at the bottom of the page. Get your votes in: http://superherosquadonline.wikispaces.com/
    Squad Name: Hamster Linebacker
    My fan art:http://superherosquadonline.wikispac...ter+Linebacker
    In progress icons: Mr Sinister, Crimson Dynamo, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Samurai

Default Places to Buy the SHSO TCG

I recommend first and foremost to go to your Local Comic or Game Shop and ask them to order the SHSO TCG to sell at their store.

The main reason being that it will get other customers asking about, trying, and buying the TCG. Why that is important for all of us who want to buy the card game is that it makes the user base bigger and encourages Upper Deck to make expansions for the game, so we have more physical cards to play with! Not only that, but you will have more local people to play the game with in real life!

I understand that for a lot of people it is simply more cost-effective to order the product online. But I encourage everyone to try and get their local shops to carry the game even if you DO end up ordering the majority of your cards online. When they get in stock, though show your support for the store and the game by picking up a pack or two along with your weekly comics. That'll have them keeping the game there and encourage others to check it out.

You can also talk it up at the register to the employees, other customers and all that good stuff. Heck, you could even show them some of the cards that you happen to have in your pocket... :D
    My brother and I have already encouraged one of the guys at our Local Comic Shop to give it a try, and are working on our buddy at our other LCS, who already plays all kinds of board games, card games, and all that good stuff.

Find a local comic shop with this link:
    http://www.comicshoplocator.com/

Anyway, that's my little pitch to those of you who want to keep seeing this game in the material world.

Buy your boxes online if that's the most affordable way to do so, but also get it to be carried in your LCS because that will be the best way to expand the people the player base... the more the merrier!

Besides that, I've got some more places for everyone to buy their cards as well as some good news about one of the top sellers...

Looks like DACardworld.com now lets you choose the specific Intro Pack!!

Also, Upper Deck's own store is selling the cards too!

And PokeOrder is still selling them at competitive prices! *Note they do not currently let you specify which Intro Pack you get -- contact them if you plan on ordering from them.

DACardworld
    http://www.dacardworld.com/gaming/ma...-trading-cards
    DACardworld Prices:
    Intro Pack: $8.50 (reg. $9.99)
    2-Player: $16.95 (reg. $19.99)
    Booster Box: $73.95
    Lot of 25 Commons: $2.99 NEW!!
    Single Rares/Super-Rares: $5.00-10.00 NEW!!
    Single Loot Cards: $15.00+ NEW!!

PokeOrder
    http://www.pokeorder.com/superherosquad.html
    PokeOrder Prices:
    Intro Pack: $8.49
    2-Player: $14.99
    Booster Box: $65.99
    Booster Pack: $2.99

Upper Deck
    http://store.upperdeck.com/store/Ent..._all=&sort_by=
    Upper Deck Store Prices (MSRP):
    Intro Pack: $9.99
    2-Player: $19.99

Target NEW!!
    http://www.target.com/store-locator/find-stores
    **Only sold in-store**
    Target Prices (MSRP):
    Intro Pack:
    $9.99
    2-Player: NOT AVAILABLE
    Booster Box: ?
    Booster Pack: $3.99

Last edited by daredeville; 07-01-2012 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Added Target, removed Cool Stuff Inc.

SHSO CARD GAME THREAD

You can add me to any tourneys if you have someone else drop out. I'm reliable :)

Thank you guys, I just got confused with the whole thing, but I figured it out! I have a big decision to make because heroclix is my number one hobby, but this is so cool! The best heroclix set is upon me now, and it is so awesome, and I wish I was rich, right now! So many toys, so little money and so little time! HMMM!