View Poll Results: Will you be buying the SHS Card Game when it comes out?

Voters
50. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Yes, I’ll be picking up as much as I can!

11 22.00%
  • Yes, I’ll be buying some Intro Decks and Boosters Packs!

8 16.00%
  • Yes, but only Booster Packs to try and get the exclusive unlockable heroes.

11 22.00%
  • Maybe. I’ll give it a try/think about it/depends on my budget...

8 16.00%
  • No, I’ll stick to the online version.

3 6.00%
  • No, I don’t play the SHSO Card Game.

2 4.00%
  • I wish! They won’t be selling them in my country yet!

7 14.00%
Page 2 of 308 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    Since this is the card thread I think its the most appropriate place to ask this, to those of you that have beaten the Black Panther Power Quest, how did you beat Human Torch? He`s impossible so far. And all of this for the Cyclops / Emma team-up card.
    Virgo, it took me a while but i figured out a strategy for those card quests when they start gettin really hard...

what i do is i battle them about twice and when i battle them i get a good look at the cards they play

when i went against torch, i saw that most of his cards were elemental, strength, energy, and some tech

so i made a deck with 1 third was elemental blocks, 1 third strength blocks, 1 sixth energy blocks, and 1 sixth tech blocks, and it totally worked on the first try

by the end of the match i had 14 cards left XD

i did this same thing in storms card quest at the last one against magneto using elemental, animal, strength, and energy blocks, with a couple tech

hope this helped u out dream
    SHSO Name: Raven Hurricane
    Signature Hero: EOTE Spider-Man

Marvel Heroes Name: RavenHurricane
    Signature Hero: Storm

Quote Originally Posted by XMAN405 View Post
    Virgo, it took me a while but i figured out a strategy for those card quests when they start gettin really hard...

what i do is i battle them about twice and when i battle them i get a good look at the cards they play

when i went against torch, i saw that most of his cards were elemental, strength, energy, and some tech

so i made a deck with 1 third was elemental blocks, 1 third strength blocks, 1 sixth energy blocks, and 1 sixth tech blocks, and it totally worked on the first try

by the end of the match i had 14 cards left XD

i did this same thing in storms card quest at the last one against magneto using elemental, animal, strength, and energy blocks, with a couple tech

hope this helped u out dream
    Thanks Raven, it worked but gave different results, I ended up with one card and another one in my hand but at least I now have the card, thanks to all!
    “Breeding, darling. Top class breeding.”
    SHSO Username: Dream Guard
    Marvel Heroes: Beta Tester
    MAA Status: Pending

This is my tournament deck.
    My updated X-Men Deck.
    I really like this deck since the Storm cards really give amazing special effects and you can use some as decoys to see which cards the opponent may have since it attacks them before you use a card. The team cards also serve as good attack cards.

I never know we could make decks, so I made one and finish the last part of a quest :D

I recently got two! of the rare Thief and Rogue card http://superherosquadonline.wikispac...hief+and+Rogue

I haven't gotten to play it yet but it is part of my X-Men deck.

What rare unleashed cards do you guys and gals have?

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyMonster View Post
    I recently got two! of the rare Thief and Rogue card http://superherosquadonline.wikispac...hief+and+Rogue

I haven't gotten to play it yet but it is part of my X-Men deck.

What rare unleashed cards do you guys and gals have?
    I only have the Smash and Burn card from the super rare card. But as of now my favorite Unleashed Card is Chance Bolts card.

This is my tournament deck.
    My updated X-Men Deck.
    I really like this deck since the Storm cards really give amazing special effects and you can use some as decoys to see which cards the opponent may have since it attacks them before you use a card. The team cards also serve as good attack cards.
    A fine deck indeed. So you have the general X-Men theme and then some Storm and other links within. Another way you could tweak it is lean a lot on the Gambit/Rogue and Wolverine/Jean/Cyclops/Emma connections. There are cards that benefit those connections and give bonuses, much like the Gambit card "Ace of Hearts" that you already have in your deck. (The purple Level 6 Keeper in the top left).

Here are a couple:

This one benefits from the other Jean and Emma cards you have for added damage. This card is an Unleashed card, but it is a Common one so should be fairly easy to get.

This one is probably one of the most useful of the X-Men connection bunch (so far) because it has added damage for a connection with two characters and it has double Attack Factors, which makes it that much harder to block. This one is a Rise of Heroes card, so it is easy to acquire.

I don't have this one yet, but it would be another to add to the Gambit/Rogue connection. It is a Rare Unleashed card, so it is tougher to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by Masked Traveler Seamstress View Post
    I never know we could make decks, so I made one and finish the last part of a quest :D
    Nice! I'm glad we showed you something to enhance your Card Game experience!
    Current Top Comics: Daredevil, Hawkeye, Fables, Fatale, Winter Soldier, Young Avengers, The Massive, Revival, Thor: GoT

SHSO CARD GAME THREAD

Thanks for the advice, I actually like the way you give us different options and explain why. This thread is sure to become a success. Now again on the topic, I actually have some of the cards you mention except for the Rogue one but I wanna use them on a different X-Men deck.

Default I figured I'd repost this in here:

If you want to blow some gold on cards, I've put together an Avengers Keeper deck that should be pretty fun to play. It's a combination of extreme speed and power (also fairly balanced blocking). The idea is to flood the field with A Keepers and then finish the opponent off with a combination of Iron Avenger, Combined Arms Fire, and Maximum Firepower. The build is:

3x Cold Fusion (Iron Man's Easy Quest)
    3x Arms Race (Unleashed Common)
    3x Go Team! (Iron Man's Power Quest)
    3x Itsy-Bitsy Teeny Weeny (Rise of the Heroes Uncommon)
    4x Iron Avenger (Iron Man's Power Quest)
    4x Time Bomb (Iron Man's Easy Quest)
    4x Yoink (Rise of the Heroes Common)
    4x Combined Arms Fire (Unleashed Common)
    4x Avengers' Courage (Classic Thor's Easy Quest)
    4x Maximum Firepower (Unleashed Rare)
    4x Small Wonder (Unleashed Uncommon)

Let me know how it works if you actually manage to put it together and try it out (I don't spend gold on cards).
    SN: Wombat Janitor

So I gave in and bought another Unleashed Card Pack and let me tell you I had low expectations on it but was I surprised, all the cards were X-Men cards, except for a Deadpool and Scarlet Witch ones but as they appear on the X-Men a lot I count it as those. I got the following:
    -52 Card Pickup
    -Flower Power
    -Having A Blast
    -Lets Play Twister
    -What Were You Thinking?!
    -X-Treme Cool
    -Strong Leader
    -Psychic Impact
    -Queen of the Winds
    -Improving the Odds

i need to buy some gold cards lol

if u look closly too the bottom left corner of the cards u see stars, and from wat i see the more stars, the more rare

Grand Poisonous Catcher Baron Zemo's Avatar

1 star is Common, 2 stars is Uncommon, 3 stars is Rare, 4 stars is Super Rare

Thanks for the advice, I actually like the way you give us different options and explain why. This thread is sure to become a success. Now again on the topic, I actually have some of the cards you mention except for the Rogue one but I wanna use them on a different X-Men deck.
    Thanks, Virgo! Yep, I hope one aspect of this forum is to educate about the Card Game and other tactics you can employ in it...

So I gave in and bought another Unleashed Card Pack and let me tell you I had low expectations on it but was I surprised, all the cards were X-Men cards, except for a Deadpool and Scarlet Witch ones but as they appear on the X-Men a lot I count it as those. I got the following:
    -52 Card Pickup
    -Flower Power
    -Having A Blast
    -Lets Play Twister
    -What Were You Thinking?!
    -X-Treme Cool
    -Strong Leader
    -Psychic Impact
    -Queen of the Winds
    -Improving the Odds
    ..and it looks like you got some more of those very cards we were talking about! "Strong Leader" is another great one to enhance your X-Men deck, and is like a stronger version of Gambit's "Adrenaline Rush" card. I haven't gotten "Improving the Odds" yet, I'm interested in trying it out! Plus it is just a fun image.

But man, it is as if the game knew you were building an X-Men deck..!
    Current Top Comics: Daredevil, Hawkeye, Fables, Fatale, Winter Soldier, Young Avengers, The Massive, Revival, Thor: GoT

SHSO CARD GAME THREAD

Default How to waste time by making graphics about simple stuff...

Maybe the first in a series of explanatory graphics.

As Raven Hurricane realized above, and Baron Zemo described, here are the Rarity of the SHSO cards. The example uses Unleashed cards...

... Colorful enough for you...?

SHSO CARD GAME THREAD