View Poll Results: Will you be buying the SHS Card Game when it comes out?

Voters
50. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Yes, Iíll be picking up as much as I can!

11 22.00%
  • Yes, Iíll be buying some Intro Decks and Boosters Packs!

8 16.00%
  • Yes, but only Booster Packs to try and get the exclusive unlockable heroes.

11 22.00%
  • Maybe. Iíll give it a try/think about it/depends on my budget...

8 16.00%
  • No, Iíll stick to the online version.

3 6.00%
  • No, I donít play the SHSO Card Game.

2 4.00%
  • I wish! They wonít be selling them in my country yet!

7 14.00%
Page 303 of 308 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 4612

Congrats to STG and Raven!
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    I beat MPG in the second semi-final... STG I'm free any weeknight between 9-11 EST to finish this.
    Congratulations on your win! And I wish STG and Raven good luck in their Final game of this tourney!
    Last edited by Astral Tornado Mariner; 11-11-2012 at 07:13 PM.
    Squad Name: Astral Tornado Mariner
    Current Squad Level:2400
    Need help with the new challenges? Click here!

Second best at what I do. Shocking Techno Girl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    I beat MPG in the second semi-final... STG I'm free any weeknight between 9-11 EST to finish this.
    I don't make it home until around 11 est on weekdays
    Join the CBR SHSO chat!
    Akira the Phone: Let's do some math. 5 million users...let's say 1 million are active daily. 4 Noirs a day. That's a few years for all active players to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shocking Techno Girl View Post
    I don't make it home until around 11 est on weekdays
    Also in addition to the final match we have Juggler emperor vs. MPG for 3rd and 4th place!

SHSO Squad Level: 1861 MissPlanetaryGirl's Avatar

Is third or fourth place significant? Or is it a just to find out match?
    In fearful day, in raging night. With strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light, Look to the starsĖ For hope burns bright!

Quote Originally Posted by MissPlanetaryGirl View Post
    Is third or fourth place significant? Or is it a just to find out match?
    It's not important but it doesn't hurt to have a "confirmed" top 4 people :P

I would like to crown Fighting Raven as the winner of the first ever Infinity Gauntlet Tournament! Congratulations and I will PM you the Arctic Armor Ironman code! And that ends the 1st Infinity Gauntlet Tournament, maybe sometime in the future I will host another one or someone else will host a spin off of this tourney. As for Shocking Techno Girl, Miss Planetary Girl and Juggler Emperor, you will all receive some gold for making it to the final four. However I do not know when I will be able to distribute the gold so your patience with me will be appreciated.

Thanks for playing!
    ~Nader

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Tornado Mariner View Post
    I would like to crown Fighting Raven as the winner of the first ever Infinity Gauntlet Tournament! Congratulations and I will PM you the Arctic Armor Ironman code! And that ends the 1st Infinity Gauntlet Tournament, maybe sometime in the future I will host another one or someone else will host a spin off of this tourney. As for Shocking Techno Girl, Miss Planetary Girl and Juggler Emperor, you will all receive some gold for making it to the final four. However I do not know when I will be able to distribute the gold so your patience with me will be appreciated.
    Thanks for playing!
    ~Nader
    Thanks Astral, and thanks for organizing a great and original tournament. The games were as fun and nerve racking as usual against some great competition.
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+

Second best at what I do. Shocking Techno Girl's Avatar

Congratulations to Raven and thanks for holding this tournament!
    Join the CBR SHSO chat!
    Akira the Phone: Let's do some math. 5 million users...let's say 1 million are active daily. 4 Noirs a day. That's a few years for all active players to get him.

Thanks for playing!
    ~Nader
    Well done, Raven! And thank you Nader for a fun tournament.
    SHSO Squad Name: Juggler Emperor
    Squad Level: 1840+
    Creator of the SHSO Identity Crisis blog
    Marvel Heroes: badsaj

Thanks for playing!
    ~Nader
    I would have won if it weren't for two reasons:
    1. I stink at the card game.
    2. Other people don't stink at the card game.
    SHSO NAME: Gallant Centurion Spy
    Next "Most Wanted": Weekend Holidays

Junior Member Invisible Martian Archer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I would have won if it weren't for two reasons:
    1. I stink at the card game.
    2. Other people don't stink at the card game.
    I'll remember that for the next tourney!

Congrats, Raven. At least I got beat by the champ!
    Squad Level - 1600+
    Signature Hero - Dark Surfer
    Repeated question - When are we getting new SHSO card game content?

Having troubles redeeming codes? Unfortunately the game seems to be having issues with some of the card codes, so if you have one and have been getting the error: "Whoops! There was a problem redeeming your Code. Please try again or contact our Customer Service Support Team if you continue to have problems. [P15000]" please take into account that they are having issues, and to just send them a quick ticket to staff and get yourself sorted out, and please remember to be polite while addressing complaints. ^-^

Not sure if anyone is still buying the physical cards, but I'd advise against using Pokeorder if you are. I was able to get Foundation packs when they came out with little difficulty, but after 6 weeks trying to get some Hero's Destiny, I had them cancel my order. When I originally e-mailed them after 3 weeks, they said they didn't know what happened to my order and would send me a new shipment. When I e-mailed again after 6 weeks, the same guy told me that they were still waiting to get some from the distributor. He was nice enough, but still. There's also no indication on their site that the product is out of stock.
    Every week, I write about the science in comic books and what it says about our real world!
    Check it out, if you'd like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dog View Post
    Not sure if anyone is still buying the physical cards, but I'd advise against using Pokeorder if you are. I was able to get Foundation packs when they came out with little difficulty, but after 6 weeks trying to get some Hero's Destiny, I had them cancel my order. When I originally e-mailed them after 3 weeks, they said they didn't know what happened to my order and would send me a new shipment. When I e-mailed again after 6 weeks, the same guy told me that they were still waiting to get some from the distributor. He was nice enough, but still. There's also no indication on their site that the product is out of stock.
    I ordered a box about 6 weeks ago and after 2 weeks I sent an email to check on the status. After another 2 weeks of emailing I just got my money back ("They should be in soon" "Any day now" "Any day now..."). I have another order in that I placed Nov 3rd. Still no word but I'm hoping by Christmas...maybe...
    SHSO name:Astral Zephyr (Yes, THAT guy)
    Signature hero:Nova
    Squad Rank:1340+