View Poll Results: Will you be buying the SHS Card Game when it comes out?

Voters
50. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Yes, Iíll be picking up as much as I can!

11 22.00%
  • Yes, Iíll be buying some Intro Decks and Boosters Packs!

8 16.00%
  • Yes, but only Booster Packs to try and get the exclusive unlockable heroes.

11 22.00%
  • Maybe. Iíll give it a try/think about it/depends on my budget...

8 16.00%
  • No, Iíll stick to the online version.

3 6.00%
  • No, I donít play the SHSO Card Game.

2 4.00%
  • I wish! They wonít be selling them in my country yet!

7 14.00%
Page 211 of 308 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221261 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 4612
    Champion Urban Guard spidavenger's Avatar

Default Champion Urban Guard defeats Night Gremlin Janitor 2 - 1

Really great games we had, down to the wire! Great games Gremlin, they were a blast!

WEEK 12 MATCH!
    Last edited by spidavenger; 04-29-2012 at 08:59 PM.
    Former CBR Team President, now just a regular GI JOE!
    Squad Name: Champion Urban Guard AKA CUG
    Squad Level: 1310
    Signature Hero: Silver Surfer

Silver Torch ... please PM me or contact me about our matches. Thank You! :D
    CBox ID: Roy
    Super Hero Squad Online Name: Sun Scythe
    Signature Hero: Ghost Rider (but I tend to rotate who I play as)

Hey gang.

Sorry I haven't been around. Been super busy with work and other gaming responsibilities the last week or so, and it won't die down for a few more days. About the only time I can guarantee I'll be on is from about 6:30-8:30pm Pacific time on Monday night, so if I have you scheduled for a game, I can be found then. If not, I'll have to work to find some time later in the week (Thursday being the most likely) to try and get the games in. Raiding Axe, I know you're east of my west coast location and aren't on late, so its going to be tough the next few days to connect, but if you can't get online for Monday, I am off work Thursday and will try to find time to meet with you if you are available.
    Sonic Koala
    Squad Level: 1190
    Signature Hero: Guardian

Jessica Drew The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar

Default Black Widow White Queen

Attention all card heads!

The Black Widow, White Queen card is working improperly. Causing players to discard a card even if they don't have a keeper. going forward this card is suspended until the issue gets resolved. Not all players have this card or aware of same. So it is an unfair advantage for anyone using said card.

Mason

Hey Mason,

Can I have some clarification on who I'm supposed to be playing this week. Unless I missed a post I think we're still supposed to be going off of your post on #2746 right? CUG thinks we have a match and I just played a match against Shocking Techno Girl on Saturday (which I lost 0-2) because she PM'd me saying we had a match to play.

In my head it looks like I should be playing Miss Planetary Girl and Sun Scythe this week (week 12). Who is correct and if I am can I get the loss to Shocking Techno Girl wiped off my record. Sorry for all the hassle, I'm just trying to keep it all straight. Thanks a bunch!
    SHSO Username: Silver Torch
    Squad Level: 1093
    Favorite Marvel Character: Black Spider-man

Quote Originally Posted by magicks View Post
    Did you eat all the items, like the Pizza, fish, hot dog, and ice cream? And if so, did you eat them in one session? Because otherwise, I dunno whats wrong with the game.
    I did. I also tried turning invisible and doing the turnins self to gold, but none are popping up with challenges met. dunno /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by gator7870 View Post
    I did. I also tried turning invisible and doing the turnins self to gold, but none are popping up with challenges met. dunno /shrug
    It sounds to me like you aren't doing them in order. You need to start out on the first one and click to advance through each challenge in sequence.

FYI, this thread is probably the best place to discuss non-card related challenges: http://forums.comicbookresources.com...-4th)!!/page40
    Squad Name: Hamster Linebacker
    My fan art:http://superherosquadonline.wikispac...ter+Linebacker
    In progress icons: Mr Sinister, Crimson Dynamo, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Samurai

Quote Originally Posted by stubarnes View Post
    Oops, I guess I should have checked ebay first. This is not my auction, and the price is set between $600 and $900. And, they used the pic of Astral Zephyr from the blog!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Hero-S...item33754b2e5f

It will be interesting to see if it sells that high...
    Taking advantage of stupid rich people is still taking advantage of people. Plus for all we know when next set of cards come out you can buy Armored Spider in store, for all we know. And although technically you might pay that much just for the chance to get armored spidey you would still have like 2880 cards, 288 of which being rare, super-rare or loot cards. So it is crazy to ask for that much for one stupid re-paint character and a card.

I discussed this with my nieces as we opened up some cards, we open the 12 packs that came with the box of Starter decks. We went one at a time and took a pic of all ten cards then moved on to the next so I could have a record of what we got.

No loot cards, and no super-rares. Pretty bad luck really, and two rare dupes... well at least two. And not a single Spider-Man "coin". Course we haven't gotten two-player packs yet those could be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyrannical Mason View Post

Attention all card heads!

The Black Widow, White Queen card is working improperly. Causing players to discard a card even if they don't have a keeper. going forward this card is suspended until the issue gets resolved. Not all players have this card or aware of same. So it is an unfair advantage for anyone using said card.

Mason
    Thanks I thought it was just me, it happened in a card quest not in a match BTW. But had same problem.
    Last edited by Hobbkito; 04-30-2012 at 08:06 AM.

Baby's first trading card game!

http://squadcards.com/2012/04/30/pla...he-first-time/

That's me and my grandson!!!
    "Because Squirrel Girl is too pure to fall prey to a zombie virus."
    - Rurik

I'm sorry, how is it an unfair advantage to be using Black Widow White Queen? It's not like players are building their decks to fight against it, or know that I have it in my deck (until now), or have a response that is suddenly ruined by it not playing as it reads.

The card has worked this way since it came out. It is clearly worded incorrectly, but since we know how it DOES play, I think it's unfair to punish those of us who use it because it is worded incorrectly.

As an example, "Stellar Flux" makes the player discard BEFORE drawing even though it is worded so say the exact opposite of that. Will this one be suspended too?

I hate to divulge information, but my deck *relies* on BWWQ. It's the only card that fits the factor/team/block slot that it fits in my deck, and its the main way I get rid of keepers. It has never worked any differently than it is working now. It's been worded incorrectly since it was released, but we all figure it out the first time it gets played against us. This is no different than a magic card receiving erratta.

Man that is cute as hell, stubarnes! How old is your grandson?

Quote Originally Posted by Night Gremlin View Post
    Man that is cute as hell, stubarnes! How old is your grandson?
    He is 2 and a half. He didn't really understand what he was doing, but he loved it just the same.
    "Because Squirrel Girl is too pure to fall prey to a zombie virus."
    - Rurik

Quote Originally Posted by Night Gremlin View Post
    I'm sorry, how is it an unfair advantage to be using Black Widow White Queen? It's not like players are building their decks to fight against it, or know that I have it in my deck (until now), or have a response that is suddenly ruined by it not playing as it reads.

The card has worked this way since it came out. It is clearly worded incorrectly, but since we know how it DOES play, I think it's unfair to punish those of us who use it because it is worded incorrectly.

As an example, "Stellar Flux" makes the player discard BEFORE drawing even though it is worded so say the exact opposite of that. Will this one be suspended too?

I hate to divulge information, but my deck *relies* on BWWQ. It's the only card that fits the factor/team/block slot that it fits in my deck, and its the main way I get rid of keepers. It has never worked any differently than it is working now. It's been worded incorrectly since it was released, but we all figure it out the first time it gets played against us. This is no different than a magic card receiving erratta.
    You make valid points. I'm hoping to hear from Gazillion as to how it's supposed to work. I don't want to put you at a disadvantage. Now that we all know that is working that way, we know that it will cause to discard a card. even if you don't have keepers. Let's put it back in play and let each player prepare accordingly. Hopefully we will get an answer from Gazillion soon. My problem was players losing matches because of deceptive wording, but now the card has had exposure, we all should know what to expect.
    Last edited by The Tyrannical Mason; 04-30-2012 at 06:25 PM.

Thanks Mason. I like to win but I certainly don't want my opponents to feel like they got screwed.

To reiterate, the card works as if the text "If you do" is not present. The player on the receiving end must discard a card WHETHER OR NOT a keeper was returned to their hand.

I've put in a bug ticket too, referencing this card and Stellar Flux. I'm thinking we might want to all cooperate when we find errors like this. I bet 15 bug reports from different players would make them pay more attention than just 1 or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTorch View Post
    Hey Mason,

Can I have some clarification on who I'm supposed to be playing this week. Unless I missed a post I think we're still supposed to be going off of your post on #2746 right? CUG thinks we have a match and I just played a match against Shocking Techno Girl on Saturday (which I lost 0-2) because she PM'd me saying we had a match to play.

In my head it looks like I should be playing Miss Planetary Girl and Sun Scythe this week (week 12). Who is correct and if I am can I get the loss to Shocking Techno Girl wiped off my record. Sorry for all the hassle, I'm just trying to keep it all straight. Thanks a bunch!
    We are going off the schedule at #2746, which can also be reached by clicking on my signature. You don't play CUG week 12. You have 3 week 12 matches, 2 regular and one make up, Miss Planetary and Sun Scythe. Shocking Techno Girl was your make up match.
    I also posted this week 12 update:
    http://forums.comicbookresources.com...1#post15080148
    Last edited by The Tyrannical Mason; 04-30-2012 at 06:43 PM.