View Poll Results: Will you be buying the SHS Card Game when it comes out?

Voters
50. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Yes, Iíll be picking up as much as I can!

11 22.00%
  • Yes, Iíll be buying some Intro Decks and Boosters Packs!

8 16.00%
  • Yes, but only Booster Packs to try and get the exclusive unlockable heroes.

11 22.00%
  • Maybe. Iíll give it a try/think about it/depends on my budget...

8 16.00%
  • No, Iíll stick to the online version.

3 6.00%
  • No, I donít play the SHSO Card Game.

2 4.00%
  • I wish! They wonít be selling them in my country yet!

7 14.00%
Page 183 of 308 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 4612

I win against Brain yak 2-1, All really good games and i had the luckiest block ive ever!
    I win against Tyrannical Mason 2-1, also really good games. I got really lucky with a coin flip on that flower power!
    Signature Hero Ummm... Still not sure
    Favorites Hulkbuster, Angel, and RED She Hulk
    Squad Level 480ish
    Currently Maxing Red She Hulk

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Scythe Gecko View Post
    I win against Brain yak 2-1, All really good games and i had the luckiest block ive ever!
    I win against Tyrannical Mason 2-1, also really good games. I got really lucky with a coin flip on that flower power!
    Okay, sorry that you are about to serve as the example Gecko, but you are the one in front of me...

PLEASE, EVERY CARD LEAGUE PLAYER:
    NOTE WHAT WEEK YOUR MATCHES ARE FROM WHEN YOU POST YOUR SCORE.

It's difficult enough to keep track of everyone's scores when we are all on the same week, but when we are trying to make-up matches for multiple weeks, then it takes me freaking forever if people don't post what week the match is from.

IN THE FUTURE, I WILL SIMPLY NOT COUNT YOUR MATCH if you do not post what week it is from. Then you are outta luck.

Did I mention I am writing a thesis while keeping track of these scores, by the way..? Something that is the most difficult thing in my life I've set out to accomplish...?
    Any way that you guys can make this process easier for me and Mason is thanked by the bucket load. And remember all the prizes are coming out of Mason and my pockets, so please just make it a little easier on us. We are doing the best we can.

I don't think it's too much to ask... okay? Thankee lads and ladies.

He doesn't like to do it, but sometimes the ol' Rabbit's gotta lay down the law.

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    First time I've been shutout in a match... Puffin is a tough bunny!
    Hehe... (see above).

Yeah, you faced the two toughest decks I have made, and they seemed to work pretty perfectly in those two matches. Both you and Silver Torch blocked a bunch of them, but they just kept coming at ya... Great matches!

After three raucous matches... Mr. Puffin Rabbit 2-1 Silver Torch (WEEK 5)
    Great matches, man! You made me have to think on my toes about how to adjust my play style to work better with your pace... Always learning, we are in this League..!
    Last edited by daredeville; 04-13-2012 at 12:04 AM.
    Current Top Comics: Daredevil, Hawkeye, Fables, Fatale, Winter Soldier, Young Avengers, The Massive, Revival, Thor: GoT

SHSO CARD GAME THREAD

Default Card League Theatre

Also... I tried to meet up with Sonic Koala tonight, but he seemed otherwise occupied:

"Mr. Rabbit Plans to Skin a Koala", 04/13/2012, 2:07 AM
    digital render on computer screen, 732 x 557, RGB

"This image was taken in frustration after waiting over an hour for the idly sleeping Sonic Koala to return online and play the sleepy Mr. Puffin Rabbit in a game of cards for their CBR Team Card League. The emotion is apparent on the face of Mr. Rabbit's avatar -- Daredevil (Classic) -- as he shakes his head at his opponent who continuously alternates between jumping in the air and cheering a "Woo-hoo!" and standing, staring blankly into the distance. A thought bubble reading "ZZZ" floats over his head, and another player has "spawned" right on top of him -- both of them swaying, in some kind of awkward embrace, as if to say: "I don't care."

Although Mr. Rabbit normally appreciates the punk-rock attitude of this stance, he was none too keen on it in this instance. Furthermore, he worried about the kind of energy Mr. Koala was wasting, and the numbers he was wracking up on his energy bill while his avatar stood there slack-jawed. Before signing off, all the young artist hoped to do was to shake his friend('s avatar) as if to say: "$#°+ OR GET OFF THE POT!!!!" Alas, he had to leave his awestruck opponent there admiring his own shadow. All Mr. Rabbit could hope was that someday Mr. Koala would remember to sign off before leaving his computer."

Hee hee... I know we had nothing scheduled, Koala... was just hoping to get the match in so I didn't have to look for you tomorrow. Figured you'd probably be back before long, but alas. You are a tease. Ha ha.

Anyway, I'm ready to hand yo butt to you, sir. Bring it.
    Current Top Comics: Daredevil, Hawkeye, Fables, Fatale, Winter Soldier, Young Avengers, The Massive, Revival, Thor: GoT

SHSO CARD GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbkito View Post
    Storm Builder over Champion Urban Guard 2-0 (Week 10 Match of opportunity, hey he asked for it... literally ) Sorry bud don't hit me I know you got armor and all that stuff thanks to Winter Wraith.

Also I am almost set on real cards, I ordered a Box of Starter decks and a box of boosters. Now if I can just get 1 or 2 Two-Player Starter Decks.
    Has it been officially decided if the Starter Deck Boxes come with all the same deck, or if they are a mixed box?
    SHSO name:Astral Zephyr (Yes, THAT guy)
    Signature hero:Nova
    Squad Rank:1340+

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnys65 View Post
    Has it been officially decided if the Starter Deck Boxes come with all the same deck, or if they are a mixed box?
    No it isn't confirmed. But given what we have seen from the places to order the likely-hood is that it will contain three of each. You'd think they would want they to be equally distributed and that would be the best way. I decided to take a gamble and buy one, I was gonna try and get two sets anyway for myself and my sister's family... and that alone would probably cost $80 so I figure it was worth a shot. But 6 two-player sets? No that's 4 too many. So I still need a source for at least 1 two-player set maybe two if not too bad price.

EDIT: Hopefully I won't be posting here that I have 9 Hulk decks to sell.

Also: Storm Builder over Raiding Axe 2-0 Week 9 (Sorry ) I didn't state a week.
    Last edited by Hobbkito; 04-13-2012 at 07:11 AM.

Funny Alchemist Guardian Clarkins's Avatar

Has anyone else had a problem with fatal errors playing the card game the last couple of days? Mine seem to come when I've changed cards in a deck and saved it, then tried to use it in a card quest game. Any suggestions?
    SHSO Name: Funny Alchemist Guardian
    Signature Hero: Ghost Rider
    Squad Level: 1027
    Currently Leveling: Avengers Black Widow, Ben Reilly Spidey

New previews!!!

http://squadcards.com/2012/04/13/mor...more-she-hulk/

Stunning artwork.
    "Because Squirrel Girl is too pure to fall prey to a zombie virus."
    - Rurik

Jessica Drew The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Scythe Gecko View Post
    me and mpg have played three makeup rounds ... i won the last one 2-1
    DD and Astral, I decided to count this match. With Storm Builder reporting that week 7 victory by colossus, I want to keep the make up matches at an even number. We will count this one, but Astral don't play anymore with Miss Planetary Girl.

Jessica Drew The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar

Default Week 10 Mason Vs Miss Planetary Girl

Mason 2 over MPG 0

She is getting better, don't let the record fool you. She had me beat twice. Barely escaped. Good games MPG, keep going your time will come.

Quote Originally Posted by daredeville View Post
    Also... I tried to meet up with Sonic Koala tonight, but he seemed otherwise occupied:

"Mr. Rabbit Plans to Skin a Koala", 04/13/2012, 2:07 AM
    digital render on computer screen, 732 x 557, RGB

"This image was taken in frustration after waiting over an hour for the idly sleeping Sonic Koala to return online and play the sleepy Mr. Puffin Rabbit in a game of cards for their CBR Team Card League. The emotion is apparent on the face of Mr. Rabbit's avatar -- Daredevil (Classic) -- as he shakes his head at his opponent who continuously alternates between jumping in the air and cheering a "Woo-hoo!" and standing, staring blankly into the distance. A thought bubble reading "ZZZ" floats over his head, and another player has "spawned" right on top of him -- both of them swaying, in some kind of awkward embrace, as if to say: "I don't care."

Although Mr. Rabbit normally appreciates the punk-rock attitude of this stance, he was none too keen on it in this instance. Furthermore, he worried about the kind of energy Mr. Koala was wasting, and the numbers he was wracking up on his energy bill while his avatar stood there slack-jawed. Before signing off, all the young artist hoped to do was to shake his friend('s avatar) as if to say: "$#°+ OR GET OFF THE POT!!!!" Alas, he had to leave his awestruck opponent there admiring his own shadow. All Mr. Rabbit could hope was that someday Mr. Koala would remember to sign off before leaving his computer."

Hee hee... I know we had nothing scheduled, Koala... was just hoping to get the match in so I didn't have to look for you tomorrow. Figured you'd probably be back before long, but alas. You are a tease. Ha ha.

Anyway, I'm ready to hand yo butt to you, sir. Bring it.
    You'll find this amusing, but I had left myself logged in with the intention of playing more after I put my kids to bed, but after staying upstairs to keep my 7-yr old bundle of anxiety happy while she went to sleep, I also passed out. :)

Anyways, its playoff hockey right now, but I'll see if I can log in later tonight. If not, we'll try and cross paths over the weekend, although I do work a bunch of it. You're my only outstanding game at the moment, so I'm not doing too bad. :)
    Sonic Koala
    Squad Level: 1190
    Signature Hero: Guardian

In remark to Sonic Koala's reference to the NHL playoffs, GO BLUES!
    Squad Name: Raiding Axe
    Squad Level: 1290
    Signature Heroes: All Wolverines
    CBR Team Council

Quote Originally Posted by daredeville View Post
    Okay, sorry that you are about to serve as the example Gecko, but you are the one in front of me...

PLEASE, EVERY CARD LEAGUE PLAYER:
    NOTE WHAT WEEK YOUR MATCHES ARE FROM WHEN YOU POST YOUR SCORE.

It's difficult enough to keep track of everyone's scores when we are all on the same week, but when we are trying to make-up matches for multiple weeks, then it takes me freaking forever if people don't post what week the match is from.

IN THE FUTURE, I WILL SIMPLY NOT COUNT YOUR MATCH if you do not post what week it is from. Then you are outta luck.

Did I mention I am writing a thesis while keeping track of these scores, by the way..? Something that is the most difficult thing in my life I've set out to accomplish...?
    Any way that you guys can make this process easier for me and Mason is thanked by the bucket load. And remember all the prizes are coming out of Mason and my pockets, so please just make it a little easier on us. We are doing the best we can.

I don't think it's too much to ask... okay? Thankee lads and ladies.

He doesn't like to do it, but sometimes the ol' Rabbit's gotta lay down the law.

Hehe... (see above).

Yeah, you faced the two toughest decks I have made, and they seemed to work pretty perfectly in those two matches. Both you and Silver Torch blocked a bunch of them, but they just kept coming at ya... Great matches!

After three raucous matches... Mr. Puffin Rabbit 2-1 Silver Torch (WEEK 5)
    Great matches, man! You made me have to think on my toes about how to adjust my play style to work better with your pace... Always learning, we are in this League..!
    Sorry rabbit, i didnt see where it said to do that earlier i will from now on. but just in case you needed them
    I beat yak 2-1 (week 7)
    I beat mason 2-1(this week)
    thanks, again sorry
    Signature Hero Ummm... Still not sure
    Favorites Hulkbuster, Angel, and RED She Hulk
    Squad Level 480ish
    Currently Maxing Red She Hulk

Quote Originally Posted by Bronn1 View Post
    Anyways, its playoff hockey right now, but I'll see if I can log in later tonight.
    Looks like someone forgot to tell the Canucks though
    SHSO Squad name: Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 2800+

You have that right on the money. Brutal special teams by the Canucks tonight cost them dearly. Going to be a tough road to climb to get out of this hole. :(
    Sonic Koala
    Squad Level: 1190
    Signature Hero: Guardian

Oops, forgot to post the result of this week 8 game last night:

Hamster Linebacker defeated Brain Yak 2-0

Great games Brain. I got lucky with those blocks at the end of the first one.
    Squad Name: Hamster Linebacker
    My fan art:http://superherosquadonline.wikispac...ter+Linebacker
    In progress icons: Mr Sinister, Crimson Dynamo, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Samurai