View Poll Results: The use of SHAKY CAM in Cap 2....

Voters
51. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Makes me want to see it MORE! I LOVE shaky cam!

3 5.88%
  • Makes this a must MISS for me, it looks amateurish.

3 5.88%
  • Doesn't impact my enjoyment of a film if it's in it or not.

45 88.24%
Page 38 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
    Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Man From Room X View Post
    Turning him into Batwing isn't the answer. They got it right with Cap in his Heroic Age outfit, why can't they do the same with Falcon?
    he's not in the same place as Steve. Steve is not a SHIELD agent. and Falcon is not a USO entertainer. the Captain America costume was meant to be a symbol. the Falcon costume is not symbolic of anything but birds.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Immortal Weapon Prince Of Orphans's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by okpanic View Post
    First step to legitimizing Falcon as a character and not keep him as a joke is to get rid of his horrible looking red spandex costume. Marvel Studios are doing the right thing.
    No one's saying to go by what's in the comic look (At least I hope not) but would it kill them to add a little bit more red?

It's the same argument people had over and over and over again with Hawkeye in The Avengers. If he's a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent or a government/military man, he's not going to be running around in colorful tights and spandex.

Quote Originally Posted by Free-Man View Post
    It's the same argument people had over and over and over again with Hawkeye in The Avengers. If he's a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent or a government/military man, he's not going to be running around in colorful tights and spandex.
    Again, no one is saying dress him in bright spandex.

How much money would the movie need to make to qualify for a CA 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Laufeyson View Post
    How much money would the movie need to make to qualify for a CA 3?
    Considering the first made over $350 million, perhaps that amount. It's hard to predict since the Avengers and IM3 have done such insane box office.
    This signature will self-destruct in five seconds...

Quote Originally Posted by aNamored View Post
    Considering the first made over $350 million, perhaps that amount. It's hard to predict since the Avengers and IM3 have done such insane box office.
    Well I highly doubt it's going to make LESS than it did last time
    But I am assuming Marvel Studios are hoping it makes at least $500 million or so

Quote Originally Posted by aNamored View Post
    I don't think all the films are expected to be crazy huge blockbusters like Avengers and IM3. I think as long as they each make a fair profit they'll continue to pump them out due to how they promote and lead to Avengers, which IS the crazy huge blockbuster.

Considering the Avengers was basically a 2 hour commercial for the rest of the individual movies, I'd expect a big bump thanks to that, though I can't say the Avengers movie made Cap stand out very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    Considering the Avengers was basically a 2 hour commercial for the rest of the individual movies, I'd expect a big bump thanks to that, though I can't say the Avengers movie made Cap stand out very much.
    It really helped the Hulk though
    I actually thought Joss Whedon did well with Cap in the Avengers... but that's just IMO.
    However, due to the exposure I expect both Cap 2 and Thor 2 to do way better than the first movies.

so has it been confirmed at all that this Falcon will be a no-wings guy? in fairness, he did start out that way-- but if so, I hope he gets something for a future installment.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so has it been confirmed at all that this Falcon will be a no-wings guy? in fairness, he did start out that way-- but if so, I hope he gets something for a future installment.
    I think the opposite is the case. From all the concept art it looks like Falcon will have the wings, they are just likely to be CGI onto the actor.
    http://www.hypable.com/2013/04/03/ca...n-concept-art/

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    He's been confirmed for the wings. The set photos are just pre-CGI.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    I'd have to say it kinda sold the idea that he's the only one that can get a diversified team of contrasting personalities and egos on the same page without any disagreement, therefore being exactly the leader that the Avengers needed in a situation like an alien invasion of New York.

Quote Originally Posted by Stars 'N Stripes View Post
    I'd have to say it kinda sold the idea that he's the only one that can get a diversified team of contrasting personalities and egos on the same page without any disagreement, therefore being exactly the leader that the Avengers needed in a situation like an alien invasion of New York.
    Yeah he was the leader
    And he will get the chance to be a leader again considering he's working with Falcon and Widow