Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Mandarin, Extremist, Coldblood, Madam Mask, Iron Patriot, I have a feeling this is gonna be a huge cluster.
    Legato - Frank, Calm Down Your Nerd Rage!

But it could work. Here's what I would do:

Do a mix of Armor Wars and a current storyline from Fraction's run where Stark's tech is being used for terrorist use. Tony decides alright enough with this thing, i'm taking back my tech. Along the way he fights various armored villains and learns that maybe Justin Hammer is the financier from jail.

Meanwhile S.H.I.E.L.D. contact Tony that something maybe is more affoot, there's more than meet the eyes.

Tony impressed by the research of a scientist woman in the field of genetics, hire her and they both start an experiment to merge tech with human beings to better human existance. They not only become friends but more than that given they are always together working on this thing. At the same time, there's protests outside the Stark building(a nod to the Wall Street protests), with people voicing their displeasure of Stark's habits and corporations in general. A guy who was directly fired by Stark, breaks in in Stark Enterprise when the female scientist is still there, working on her progect knock her on the ground, but not before an accident happen wich merge him with Extremist. The scientist trying to stop him gets injured badly, disfigure her face. Madam Mask is born.

Tony is sorry that this happened but doesn't know that the guy was changed by the ordeal, he just closes Stark Enterprise for the time being. And continue his Armor War. Fighting in NYC against armored foes, that's when Extremist guy make a stand, attacks Iron Man. Outnumbered, Tony seems lost but then Coldblood appears and help him out. Coldblood then reveal to Iron Man that he(Coldblood) is a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent that had been victim to an earlier version of Extremist and that the seemingly passive female scientist he worked with was actually a former Hydra agent. (you show a scene where the lady tries to go back to her lab, but Stark has closed it. she tries to contact Tony but he's always unavailable) This is the sort of thing that will create a conflict with her with her accusing Tony of leaving her helpless and not allowing her to go back to her lab and him accusing her of being a former spy. Heartbroken, she vows revenge upon him.

Finally, the Secret Council from the Avengers decide to strip James Rhodes of the War Machine armor because he could not control his friend during this "Armor War" and they mastermind a nationalistic crusade and create another identity, "The Iron Patriot" piloted by Abner Jenkins(former Beetle/Mach 1 from the comics) wich will be the "people's defense" against Iron Man. After a staged mishap and public opinions disaster for Tony, Iron Patriot is sent against Iron Man, but not before there's a secret meeting with "a very secret and powerful man" between Patriot, Extremist guy and Madam Mask. This man sent them after Tony without armor in his home. Again he is saved but this time Coldblood shows up with Black Widow and Fury. Coldblood gets "desactivated", Madam Mask sacrifice herself for Tony stopping Extemist guy from killing him and finally Iron Man beats Iron Patriot. But before IM captures Extremist guy, he explodes with no traces being founded of him(Tony saying it's weird, there doesn't even seem to be even a simple dna of him anywhere and at the same time the lab with the Extremist experiment was explode). Obviously someone did this from a distance.

Epilogue: Before the generic starts, Widow is captured by agents of the Ten Rings.

This sets up the coming of You-Know-Who for Iron Man 4(or Avengers 2).
    Last edited by Frank; 05-31-2012 at 10:32 PM.
    Legato - Frank, Calm Down Your Nerd Rage!

i bet it wont be long for the Iron Patriot suit to reappear on comic,either on the pages of Iron Man or Avengers,with a new guys under it,beside Norman of course

AIM officially a part of the MCU.

This creates some interesting story opportunities down the line.
    Currently reading She-Hulk, Deadpool, Swamp Thing, Ms. Marvel

Probation: Ghost Rider, Loki: LoA, Secret Avengers

Looking forward to All-New Ultimates, Flash Gordon and Doctor Mirage.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherUnitNo_4 View Post

Man, if MODOK and AIM creates another "cosmic cube" that would be something else.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherUnitNo_4 View Post

That's freakin' awesome. And with a sign like that, you know they have a legal 'front' to the business, which makes it that much better. Some "evil" corporation up to no good shenanigans. Whether they incorporate MODOK, or others (Rappaccini perhaps?) remains to be seen.
    "No job is worth your integrity" - Herm Edwards

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

yes yes yes! i wanted them to establish AIM in the ant-man movie. but this will do just as well.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Ach.

I wanted AIM to be in Capt 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Abdulabulbul_Amir View Post
    Ach.

I wanted AIM to be in Capt 2.
    This could just be the introduction of AIM into MCU. It's very possible that AIM could be fleshed out in Cap.
    Comics are more better.

They had better be wearing the beekeeping costumes.
    Last edited by KurtW95; 06-05-2012 at 10:24 PM.
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Codah View Post
    This could just be the introduction of AIM into MCU. It's very possible that AIM could be fleshed out in Cap.
    I think that HYDRA is a fitting villain for Cap to face in his movies, headed by Zemo or Red Skull. I'm hoping that they just cameo in IM3, and then go on to be the villains in the Ant Man film.

Quote Originally Posted by Lascoden View Post
    I think that HYDRA is a fitting villain for Cap to face in his movies, headed by Zemo or Red Skull. I'm hoping that they just cameo in IM3, and then go on to be the villains in the Ant Man film.
    But I want something new!

Hydra works better as a rival for SHIELD, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Abdulabulbul_Amir View Post
    But I want something new!

Hydra works better as a rival for SHIELD, anyway.
    What about Flag Smasher's ULTIMATUM, or the Secret Empire for Cap or SHIELD?

Well, it depends on the plot, surely. I'd like to see Secret Empire at some point. I just don't want to see Cap fight HYDRA again.

Speaking of Cap, is a cameo in IM3 a possibility. With Iron Patriot's motif, there's got to be some kind of reference to him.

BANNED

Just FYI for all the Ironman fam!

http://latino-review.com/2012/06/08/...ot-iron-man-3/

It's not Iron Partiot, but War Machine.

Interesting. I'm wondering if he is right.