Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lighter skin and hair then his father, maybe Oracle?
    Breathe deep, seek peace!

http://levarnu.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Yogaflame View Post
    Lighter skin and hair then his father, maybe Oracle?
    By jove........I think he got it...!!!

The kids got swagger

Quote Originally Posted by MrMancha View Post
    The kids got swagger
    big fan i like him and his daddy

I hope he comes back soon in Watxm, i miss him.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenComixEnvy View Post
    i wonder what marvel plans to do with him.

maybe new nova or gotg series or i would love a shiar empire series

Quote Originally Posted by GreenComixEnvy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jameszahra View Post
    i wonder what marvel plans to do with him.

maybe new nova or gotg series or i would love a shiar empire series
    I think Aaron stated somewhere that he has plans with him. I imagine we'll get a B-side story with him post-Murder Circus.

That being said, he's definetly one of my favorite "students" at the school. He's a fun character, which is something WaTXM has excelled at showcasing.

Yeah I didn't realise JUST how much I loved him until he was gone. He's still twitter active from time-to-time so hopefully he comes back soon.

Has kid gladiator returned?

Has kid gladiator returned?
    Not yet.

I like him but that's because I dig the in-joke about the character. The Imperial Guard have always been a pastiche of the Legion of Super-Heroes. So, that basically makes Gladiator into Superman (original Superboy all grown up). Thus, Kid Gladiator is the new Superboy. In fact, judging by the attitude and look, he's basically a more alien version of the '90s Superboy complete with sunglasses and cocky swagger. And I liked '90s Superboy. Part of me wants to see Kid Gladiator get a miniseries by Karl Kesel and Tom Grummet.
    Story By Story- Story Circle of the Capital Region.

My own Youtube account, stories and public library use tips.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamYJ View Post
    Not yet.

I like him but that's because I dig the in-joke about the character. The Imperial Guard have always been a pastiche of the Legion of Super-Heroes. So, that basically makes Gladiator into Superman (original Superboy all grown up). Thus, Kid Gladiator is the new Superboy. In fact, judging by the attitude and look, he's basically a more alien version of the '90s Superboy complete with sunglasses and cocky swagger. And I liked '90s Superboy. Part of me wants to see Kid Gladiator get a miniseries by Karl Kesel and Tom Grummet.
    Marvel must have some plans for him, he wouldn't have left watxm for no reason. I hope he returns all bulked up like his dad. I remember an issue of watxm where he was bulked up, I think it was a flash into the future or something.....I also remember seeing him on a cover of watxm with mystique and azazel...can't upload the pics on my iPad

Marvel must have some plans for him, he wouldn't have left watxm for no reason. I hope he returns all bulked up like his dad. I remember an issue of watxm where he was bulked up, I think it was a flash into the future or something.....I also remember seeing him on a cover of watxm with mystique and azazel...can't upload the pics on my iPad
    It was a flash forward into the future in the mind of Deathlok. Basically Gladiator, Broo, and Idie were dealilng with (getting annihilated by) Apocalypse aka Evan.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamYJ View Post
    Not yet.

I don't know that much about the character. But I liked it in the issue when he tried to pick up Rogue. He's a ballsy kid and doesn't whine like Hellion. I hope to see more of him.
    "People who believe they are successful, carry themselves well."-Peggy Klaus

I love this character. Easily one of the best new characters from WATX. Now that we have 2 defecties, maybe he'll sneak away and be back with us. I actually can see him headlining a book as well. Maybe give him a friendship with that Nova Kid.