Recently, two beloved characters have had a nasty break-up.
With the recent break-up of these two dividing the X-Boards, Washout
felt that he and I should exploit this. So, I give you:
X-Boards Have Taste V: Blue vs. Gold edition
Unlike previous editions, contestants will be divided into teams. Upon sign-up, each contestant will pledge their loyalty to either the Blue Team or the Gold Team. Every few days, contestants will be given a theme. With that theme, they will choose characters from either the Blue side or the Gold side to complete their list. Once the lists are submitted, either I or Washout (executive producer) will post all of the lists. From there, posters will vote for the best and worst list. The poster with the most votes for worst list will not only be eliminated, but the character they chose as #1
will also be eliminated and no longer available for future lists.
Sign-ups will begin ASAP. If you're interested, PM me stating your interest and your chosen side. I'll take between 5-10 contestants per team and a list of reserve players in case anyone drops unexpectedly. Since we don't want a side winning simply because contestants failed to turn in lists, I will notify reserve players when a spot is open, and their lists will be submitted. The contestants' names will not be given until they are eliminated.
So, it's time to decide who's right in this divide!
The Rules: Changes are in bold
- Anyone interested in participating should PM me their Team affiliation.
- Every round, I will submit a daily theme. The contestants' job is to make a list of their favorite characters that fit into that theme. They will PM me their lists within 48 hours of the theme's posting. However, voting will only last 24 hours.
- The public will vote for the best of the round and the worst of the round. The contestant with the most worst votes will be eliminated. Note: I do not count votes that only vote for worst or best. Both must be chosen.
- The team with the most amount of bests will receive immunity for the next round.
- In the event that a contestant receives both, the most amount of bests and worsts, he will continue in the game but will not win immunity. Best and worst votes will only cancel each other out in the first round and in the event of a tie. After that, they are mutually exclusive.
- Contestants may vote but not for themselves.
- During voting, contestants will be as anonymous as possible.
Round One lists
Round Two lists
Round Three lists
Round Four lists
Round 8 lists
Round 9 lists
Round 10 lists
Round 11 lists