Page 195 of 272 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 4079
  1. #2911
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    That Place You Don't Know About
    Posts
    20,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The boy gave him a puzzled look, "My Mom told me about Xavier's. It burned down years ago."

    The girl spoke up, her voice was soft and beautiful like an angel's, "Yeah, Momma said the X-Man.."

    The boy corrected her, "X-Men."

    The girl shrugged, "X-Men went into hiding. No one's seen them since."

    The boy, "Are you X-Men?"
    And Matt returns the puzzled look. "But...but that ain't possible. We were jus' there like thirty minutes ago."

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Ino walks up to them, "Let's just say we know them. You said the school burned down? How long ago?"

  2. #2912
    Drinks Two Cups Of Tea! Captain England's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    England!
    Posts
    10,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The boy gave him a puzzled look, "My Mom told me about Xavier's. It burned down years ago."

    The girl spoke up, her voice was soft and beautiful like an angel's, "Yeah, Momma said the X-Man.."

    The boy corrected her, "X-Men."

    The girl shrugged, "X-Men went into hiding. No one's seen them since."

    The boy, "Are you X-Men?"
    He smiled.

    "Transatlantic Avengers. Nice to meet you".

    He looked around them.

    "So you just playing out here then? Not a school day is it?"

    He paused.

    "You know how to get back home right? I don't want your mum getting worried".

    He turned towards Ino for a moment.

    "Alright. This has got be some kind of "look it's really not a simulation" simulation yeah?"
    Last edited by Captain England; 03-09-2012 at 11:03 AM.

  3. #2913
    Winter Queen Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In the Eye of the Storm
    Posts
    38,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain England View Post
    OOC: Quick repost. Not that important, but y'know...



    "I'm glad to..."

    She is really gorgeous.

    "...I'm glad to hear it".

    He smiles at her in return.

    "James Marbury".



    He glances at the empty space around them.

    "What happened then? This isn't some kind of safety feature is it?"
    "Thanks James, and this is like nothing I have ever encountered." Ino replied while looking concerned.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

  4. #2914
    Winter Queen Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In the Eye of the Storm
    Posts
    38,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The boy gave him a puzzled look, "My Mom told me about Xavier's. It burned down years ago."

    The girl spoke up, her voice was soft and beautiful like an angel's, "Yeah, Momma said the X-Man.."

    The boy corrected her, "X-Men."

    The girl shrugged, "X-Men went into hiding. No one's seen them since."

    The boy, "Are you X-Men?"
    Brianna walks over, "Whats your names? I'm Brianna." Giving them a friendly smile.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

  5. #2915
    A Sapient Devil Vakanai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    23,260

    Default

    "Oh heck no, I know this set up. I'm telling you all right here and right now I refuse to believe we're in some kind of post-Xavier's future. I don't care if Cable himself shows up and says otherwise, this has got to be some kind of simulation," Angelica said, irritated.

    "Future? Oh please no. Me and the future don't get along," Arthur said, a pale look coming over his face. "We parted on bad terms last time, and I thought it was mutually agreed upon we wouldn't see each other again."
    A lot of people get sentience confused for sapience. Your hamster is sentient, you are sapient. Intelligence is sapience.

  6. #2916
    Fists of God Chou Blaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Avalon
    Posts
    14,259

    Default

    Rob: I think we are getting a mind whammy.

    Sam: Must be strong at that.


    Ed: I do not belief in such time travel, so I agree with mind whammy.

  7. #2917
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    That Place You Don't Know About
    Posts
    20,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    "Oh heck no, I know this set up. I'm telling you all right here and right now I refuse to believe we're in some kind of post-Xavier's future. I don't care if Cable himself shows up and says otherwise, this has got to be some kind of simulation," Angelica said, irritated.

    "Future? Oh please no. Me and the future don't get along," Arthur said, a pale look coming over his face. "We parted on bad terms last time, and I thought it was mutually agreed upon we wouldn't see each other again."
    "Okay, okay," he says, trying to stay cool. "So...we're in the future somehow...if that's true, then that makes our goal of findin' out where we are irrelevant. Okay, um, anybody got a time machine on 'em?" He chuckles at this.

  8. #2918
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Okay, okay," he says, trying to stay cool. "So...we're in the future somehow...if that's true, then that makes our goal of findin' out where we are irrelevant. Okay, um, anybody got a time machine on 'em?" He chuckles at this.
    "I find it interesting." This was sort of amusing to Azrael, in an ironic way, going from an alternate universe where Gladiatorial matches were encouraged, to a future where the X-Men had run into hiding, and they school they were in half-an-hour ago has burned down. The only difference is that this isn't a simulation. "I think we should not use our powers for the time being. This... Future does not seem to agree with Mutants."
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

  9. #2919
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    That Place You Don't Know About
    Posts
    20,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    "I find it interesting." This was sort of amusing to Azrael, in an ironic way, going from an alternate universe where Gladiatorial matches were encouraged, to a future where the X-Men had run into hiding, and they school they were in half-an-hour ago has burned down. The only difference is that this isn't a simulation. "I think we should not use our powers for the time being. This... Future does not seem to agree with Mutants."
    He nods in agreement. "Guess we'll hafta find a place t' stay fo' the time bein'."

    OOC: Every future involving the X-Men doesn't agree with mutants

  10. #2920
    A Sapient Devil Vakanai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    23,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Okay, okay," he says, trying to stay cool. "So...we're in the future somehow...if that's true, then that makes our goal of findin' out where we are irrelevant. Okay, um, anybody got a time machine on 'em?" He chuckles at this.
    "I wish," said Arthur. "But I wasn't exactly expecting a second go around, so no. Just as long as I don't run into myself."

    "There better be evil robots in this future," Angelica began. "If there's no robots here I'll be very disappointed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    "I find it interesting." This was sort of amusing to Azrael, in an ironic way, going from an alternate universe where Gladiatorial matches were encouraged, to a future where the X-Men had run into hiding, and they school they were in half-an-hour ago has burned down. The only difference is that this isn't a simulation. "I think we should not use our powers for the time being. This... Future does not seem to agree with Mutants."
    "Yeah, not use our powers, hide we're mutants. That should work really well for all of you who don't have electric swords sticking out of your arms," Arthur said, waving one such sharp appendage at Azrael.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    He nods in agreement. "Guess we'll hafta find a place t' stay fo' the time bein'."

    OOC: Every future involving the X-Men doesn't agree with mutants
    "Sounds like a plan. Anyone got a place in the future? Maybe some sort of a time share?" Angelica said teasingly.
    A lot of people get sentience confused for sapience. Your hamster is sentient, you are sapient. Intelligence is sapience.

  11. #2921
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,378

    Default

    Ruth looks around then whispers to Tom"I don't see the rest of the teaching staff do you?"
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  12. #2922
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,378

    Default

    Clare rolls her eyes at some of the others conversation and decides to take this situation seriously in finding a way out of here. She hears David approaching"Till we figure out where we are we don't use our powers for the time being"

    "Hey David think you might be president in this timeline?" Hinata asked him

    "Come on I heard enough of that already." Clare said

    "It's a legit question" Hinata said

    Mindee asked Ino" Lets say on the off chance we meet out future selves, nothing bad will happen would it"

    "So Bree how bad of a situation we are in?" Veronica asked Brianna
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

  13. #2923
    Winter Queen Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In the Eye of the Storm
    Posts
    38,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Ruth looks around then whispers to Tom"I don't see the rest of the teaching staff do you?"
    "As cliche as it sounds, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore." Tom slowly got back up on his feet, still a little shaky. "There is something familiar about that child, but I can't put my figure on it."
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

  14. #2924
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    "I wish," said Arthur. "But I wasn't exactly expecting a second go around, so no. Just as long as I don't run into myself."
    Running into my future self might be interesting. If I am still alive, that is."

    "There better be evil robots in this future," Angelica began. "If there's no robots here I'll be very disappointed.
    "By the way you fawn over him, I will assume you mean Doombots." He said with a smirk.

    "Yeah, not use our powers, hide we're mutants. That should work really well for all of you who don't have electric swords sticking out of your arms," Arthur said, waving one such sharp appendage at Azrael.
    "Well... I suppose you are right, though depending on how far we are in the future, it is possible..." then shaking his head, "no you are right, I do not think we will pass for human for very long."



    "Sounds like a plan. Anyone got a place in the future? Maybe some sort of a time share?" Angelica said teasingly.
    "Well, since we are in the future, the money I have in the bank may have accrued interest. Since I had a considerable amount to begin with, I should have a considerable amount more... Oh, were you not being serious? I apologize." He stopped talking.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

  15. #2925
    Best In The World Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    84,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "As cliche as it sounds, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore." Tom slowly got back up on his feet, still a little shaky. "There is something familiar about that child, but I can't put my figure on it."
    "First step, we make sure the students don't do anything reckless worry about the rest later" Ruth said as she gently helps Tom to his feet
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •