Page 263 of 272 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 4079

Quote Originally Posted by kain5252 View Post
    The ground began to rumble behind the ranged attackers. It soon began to push upwards and then exploded with Roy emerging out of the earth. He shot straight up into the air and flying up higher then Angelica.

Jess reacted quickly and created her aura around the range attacks and focused. Putting as much strength into it as she could.

Roy targeted the aura barrier and zoomed straight at it with full speed. Crashing his body into the barrier. Causing it to bend and warp.

Jess cried out. "I cant hold it!!" struggling to keep the barrier up. The aura around the range attackers quickly cracking and fading.

"Jesus!" Marcus gasped.
    Have beer, will drink!

The kids were doing well for their first time. But there was still more to test them on. Like how to deal with hostages, team mates in danger, or when one of their team mates were taken out and it was about time to find out how they would react.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    "Banzai!" Angelica said, flying full speed and slamming into him. It was like flying into a wall. "Ow," she said, almost dazed. That was going to leave a bruise. Shame she didn't have durability. "Don't mess with them!"
    "Adios!" Angelica said, giving Roy a swift kick before flying like a bat out of hell out of there.
    He smirked and broke his attack on the barrier. Quickly going after Angelica and catching up to her before she could get far. Flying along side her, he grabbed her ankle and did a quick knee jab into Angelica's stomach. Only enough that she would really feel it but not seriously injure her outside of some light bruising. Not letting go of her ankle and making sure Angelica was in between him and the ranged attackers.

The kids were doing well for their first time. But there was still more to test them on. Like how to deal with hostages, team mates in danger, or when one of their team mates were taken out and it was about time to find out how they would react.

He smirked and broke his attack on the barrier. Quickly going after Angelica and catching up to her before she could get far. Flying along side her, he grabbed her ankle and did a quick knee jab into Angelica's stomach. Only enough that she would really feel it but not seriously injure her outside of some light bruising. Not letting go of her ankle and making sure Angelica was in between him and the ranged attackers.
    "Oofh!" Angelica said, feeling the knee to the gut. Then she saw the position she was in. "Oh no. Attacking me is one thing, it's to be expected. But using me as a hostage or human shield? I am no damsel in distress!" she said, moving her hands away from their clutching position on her stomach and poking him in the eyes as hard and as fast as she could. She felt like barfing from the pain in her gut. "Eye gouge!"
    A lot of people get sentience confused for sapience. Your hamster is sentient, you are sapient. Intelligence is sapience.

Marcus snapped out of his daze long enough to find Roy once more...holding Angelica in between him and the the students. Any though about attacking quickly vanished as he wasn't sure he could aim the blast well enough to avoid Angelica.
    Have beer, will drink!

"Banzai!" Angelica said, flying full speed and slamming into him. It was like flying into a wall. "Ow," she said, almost dazed. That was going to leave a bruise. Shame she didn't have durability. "Don't mess with them!"
    "Oofh!" Angelica said, feeling the knee to the gut. Then she saw the position she was in. "Oh no. Attacking me is one thing, it's to be expected. But using me as a hostage or human shield? I am no damsel in distress!" she said, moving her hands away from their clutching position on her stomach and poking him in the eyes as hard and as fast as she could. She felt like barfing from the pain in her gut. "Eye gouge!"
    Roy dodged the eye gouge and slammed his fist into Angie's stomach once, then twice. "Cut it out" he growled a little annoyed.

Roy dodged the eye gouge and slammed his fist into Angie's stomach once, then twice. "Cut it out" he growled a little annoyed.
    "Here gose nothing" Marcus said as he fired off another blast right at Roy's chest.
    Have beer, will drink!

The two blows to the stomach really did make her barf. Even with eyes closed in pain she tried to aim it at the instructor and her attacker. "Uck...that was unpleasant. You know, you should really watch where you punch," she said. "You'll need to change after this. And really, cut it out? I'm trying to be a hero, not a victim," she told him while still holding her stomach. She begin kicking at him and struggling in his grasp. She even began trying to bite at him.
    A lot of people get sentience confused for sapience. Your hamster is sentient, you are sapient. Intelligence is sapience.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin M. View Post
    "Here gose nothing" Marcus said as he fired off another blast right at Roy's chest.
    Roy glanced and was hit right of the chest. Forcing him to release Angie and clutching his chest.

Roy glanced and was hit right of the chest. Forcing him to release Angie and clutching his chest.
    Angelica flew towards the ground fast as she could. "Next time grab somebody else!" she shouted. "God I need a toothbrush now."

The two blows to the stomach really did make her barf. Even with eyes closed in pain she tried to aim it at the instructor and her attacker. "Uck...that was unpleasant. You know, you should really watch where you punch," she said. "You'll need to change after this. And really, cut it out? I'm trying to be a hero, not a victim," she told him while still holding her stomach. She begin kicking at him and struggling in his grasp. She even began trying to bite at him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin M. View Post
    Angelica flew towards the ground fast as she could. "Next time grab somebody else!" she shouted. "God I need a toothbrush now."
    Seeing their chance Azrael yelled, "Jess, drop the barrier now! Everyone else, hit him now!" He released a blast from his hand aimed directly at Roy.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    Seeing their chance Azrael yelled, "Jess, drop the barrier now! Everyone else, hit him now!" He released a blast from his hand aimed directly at Roy.
    Jess nodded and dropped the barrier as quickly as she could

"My flight form is indeed fast, problem is it is a big target."

:As he lets loose heat vision. Frying Roy while Rob fires out more globes of kinetic force to hit him and such.:

Sam: Damn, this would make a awesome movie.

Teleporting to Angie. "Do you need to be pulled out? Are you okay?" Mew asked

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    Marcus did what he was told, and fired off his blast right at Roy once again, this time pour more of his strength into the shot.
    Have beer, will drink!

Teleporting to Angie. "Do you need to be pulled out? Are you okay?" Mew asked
    "I was punched in the gut til I puked, so no I'm not alright," Angelica said. "But I'm fine enough, I want to finish this."