Page 255 of 272 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 4079
  1. #3811
    A Sapient Devil Vakanai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    23,260

    Default

    Angelica flew circles above the park. "So who are we fighting anyways? We're we introduced to this guy? What's his powers? Any clue on a plan? Ooh shiny!" she said, distracted by something blowing in the wind.
    A lot of people get sentience confused for sapience. Your hamster is sentient, you are sapient. Intelligence is sapience.

  2. #3812
    Elder Member kain5252's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Who Knows
    Posts
    25,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Angelica flew circles above the park. "So who are we fighting anyways? We're we introduced to this guy? What's his powers? Any clue on a plan? Ooh shiny!" she said, distracted by something blowing in the wind.
    Roy cocked his eyebrow at the over excited girl. "You'll be fighting me.."

  3. #3813
    A Sapient Devil Vakanai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    23,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kain5252 View Post
    Roy cocked his eyebrow at the over excited girl. "You'll be fighting me.."
    "Right...you're the instructor right? I wasn't paying much attention during the Danger Room stuff..." Angelica said.
    A lot of people get sentience confused for sapience. Your hamster is sentient, you are sapient. Intelligence is sapience.

  4. #3814
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kain5252 View Post
    Roy cocked his eyebrow at the over excited girl. "You'll be fighting me.."
    "It does not get any better." Azrael sighed.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

  5. #3815
    Winter Queen Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In the Eye of the Storm
    Posts
    38,515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    "Right...you're the instructor right? I wasn't paying much attention during the Danger Room stuff..." Angelica said.
    Chris looked at her in disbelief, "Good thing we have a hospital nearby, your gonna need it."
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

  6. #3816
    Fists of God Chou Blaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Avalon
    Posts
    14,259

    Default

    Ed: So it is combat? Seems like that is always the case.

    Rob: I know right, should have a *control* test.

    Sam: All I do is jump good. :Sighs:

  7. #3817
    A Sapient Devil Vakanai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    23,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Chris looked at her in disbelief, "Good thing we have a hospital nearby, your gonna need it."
    "He won't actually hurt us, will he?" Angelica asked. "Besides, so I don't pay attention or remember everyone around me. It's not that bad..."

    OT: Arthur asked Gabby if she'd join them in training last page back.
    A lot of people get sentience confused for sapience. Your hamster is sentient, you are sapient. Intelligence is sapience.

  8. #3818
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    "He won't actually hurt us, will he?" Angelica asked. "Besides, so I don't pay attention or remember everyone around me. It's not that bad..."

    OT: Arthur asked Gabby if she'd join them in training last page back.
    "Chances are he will not kill us. But I have a feeling this will definitely hurt."
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

  9. #3819
    A Sapient Devil Vakanai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    23,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    "Chances are he will not kill us. But I have a feeling this will definitely hurt."
    "Perfect, I like a little pain," Angelica said, eyes narrowing. "So I'm a bit of a ditz and need a lot of experience to get real good. There's no better teaching tool than actually doing something. And I'm ready to get started."
    A lot of people get sentience confused for sapience. Your hamster is sentient, you are sapient. Intelligence is sapience.

  10. #3820
    Winter Queen Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In the Eye of the Storm
    Posts
    38,515

    Default

    Gabby thought about Arthur's question, then finally replied, "My own father has trained me in combat since I was small, so it will be interesting to test this out against Mr. Black. Alright, I will join in."
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

  11. #3821
    A Sapient Devil Vakanai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    23,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Gabby thought about Arthur's question, then finally replied, "My own father has trained me in combat since I was small, so it will be interesting to test this out against Mr. Black. Alright, I will join in."
    "Cool beans. But just be warned, I've only got like a day of Wolverine's martial arts class and one not so well Danger Room session worth of experience under my belt. So don't expect to be impressed," Arthur said, cracking his knuckles and stretching his neck. Blue sparks flew off his blades as he got ready for the training fight. "Let's do this thing."
    A lot of people get sentience confused for sapience. Your hamster is sentient, you are sapient. Intelligence is sapience.

  12. #3822
    Elder Member kain5252's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Who Knows
    Posts
    25,468

    Default

    "Final call. If you're fighting then get your ass in here" Roy said, arms crossed and surveying over the students that were already here.

  13. #3823
    Fists of God Chou Blaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Avalon
    Posts
    14,259

    Default

    :Ed and Rob were in the spot, Sam, sits this one out.:

  14. #3824
    Elder Member kain5252's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Who Knows
    Posts
    25,468

    Default

    "Right, then we'll start. Ill give you all two minutes to work out your strategy plan on how to fight me. Then I am going to come over there and beat you all like a rug, ready or not" Roy said as he timed his watch for two minutes.

  15. #3825
    Junkyard Willie's Son Kevin M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    One inch off the gutter
    Posts
    17,398

    Default

    What did I miss?
    Have beer, will drink!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •