Page 240 of 272 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 4079

OT: Looks like an interesting discussion. I'll look it over closely and consider what you talked about. But yeah, this version of the X-Universe is simplified to an extent. I haven't thought about using X-Force, or any other variant.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    "I apologize, I was just trying to lighten the mood."
    "Don' worry about it. Let's jus' change th' subject."

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Don' worry about it. Let's jus' change th' subject."
    He tries to by asking weakly, "So what sort of music are you interested in?"
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

"Japan pop, classic rock, and hip hop," Angelica offered. "I also have a weakness for Celtic tunes."
    A lot of people get sentience confused for sapience. Your hamster is sentient, you are sapient. Intelligence is sapience.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    "Japan pop, classic rock, and hip hop," Angelica offered. "I also have a weakness for Celtic tunes."
    "I think you would enjoy Japan." He says, "Cannot say I heard too many Celtic tunes, though."

"Anything but country music...yick," he answers, sticking his tongue out in mock disgust.

Leading the Students to a Hospital Room, Dr. Banner walks inside and addresses the patient, "How are you feeling today?"

The young man, about the same age as the students, smiled, "Better, I hope I outgrow this. getting tired of spedning so much time in the hospital."

"The tests do look promising."

She then turned to the students, "Everyone, I'd like you to meet Ari Abrams. One of only 3 known mutants to ever contract the virus."

Turning to the dark haired, pale skinned teen, "Ari, I hope you don't mind. I brought some young students who are interested in your case."

Ari smiled, "Haven't had many visitors today, I don't mind."

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Leading the Students to a Hospital Room, Dr. Banner walks inside and addresses the patient, "How are you feeling today?"

The young man, about the same age as the students, smiled, "Better, I hope I outgrow this. getting tired of spedning so much time in the hospital."

"The tests do look promising."

She then turned to the students, "Everyone, I'd like you to meet Ari Abrams. One of only 3 known mutants to ever contract the virus."

Turning to the dark haired, pale skinned teen, "Ari, I hope you don't mind. I brought some young students who are interested in your case."

Ari smiled, "Haven't had many visitors today, I don't mind."
    Turning to the students, "Ari was one of three mutants born near the final days of the outbreak. His mother had contracted the illness but because she was carrying a mutant child, her life and the child's were spared. Ari's unusual mutant ability encapsulated each viral agent within his body. This negated the effects of the virus, however every so often a capsule breaks open and the virus spills out. It attacks his system, until it stops on it's own. Mutants, apparently, are 'unappetizing' to these virus. We have extracted some blood samples over the years for testing, but discovered that once the virus was exposed to open air they died off. Those are their only weakness so far known. How and why the epidemic ceased on its' own is still a mystery."

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    "Oh, we're moving," Angelica said, stepping behind Dr. Banner.

Arthur sighed and thought about it. As much as he wanted answers, he was feeling tired of following others around. A lot of effort, and not as much payoff as he'd hoped. Someone could always fill him in later. Besides, he didn't want to leave the future without mending a fence. He headed towards Gabrielle and the kids. "Mind if I sit this out here with you?" he asks.
    OT: In case this was missed.

"I think you would enjoy Japan." He says, "Cannot say I heard too many Celtic tunes, though."
    "Japan would be cool. Also Greece, Ireland, Italy, the Mediterranean, maybe China or Thailand...wherever Bangkok is, the Bahamas..."

Turning to the students, "Ari was one of three mutants born near the final days of the outbreak. His mother had contracted the illness but because she was carrying a mutant child, her life and the child's were spared. Ari's unusual mutant ability encapsulated each viral agent within his body. This negated the effects of the virus, however every so often a capsule breaks open and the virus spills out. It attacks his system, until it stops on it's own. Mutants, apparently, are 'unappetizing' to these virus. We have extracted some blood samples over the years for testing, but discovered that once the virus was exposed to open air they died off. Those are their only weakness so far known. How and why the epidemic ceased on its' own is still a mystery."
    "So, even after all these years you haven't found a vaccine or a cure?" Angelica asked.
    A lot of people get sentience confused for sapience. Your hamster is sentient, you are sapient. Intelligence is sapience.

"So y'all don't know how it started, or how or why it stopped? Man, this is frustratin'."

Drinks Two Cups Of Tea! Captain England's Avatar

"So y'all don't know how it started, or how or why it stopped? Man, this is frustratin'."
    OOC: Hah! James is now the only one who has avoided being infected! Take that all other characters!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain England View Post
    OOC: Hah! James is now the only one who has avoided being infected! Take that all other characters!!!
    OT: I'm guessing it's a blood transfer only. Type virus. Otherwise he wouldn't be in a normal hospital room :P

OT: I'm guessing it's a blood transfer only. Type virus. Otherwise he wouldn't be in a normal hospital room :P
    OOC: Logical conclusion. If it were airborne, the hospital would have had him in isolation. Yet, thousands of people became infected and they all couldn't have had blood to blood exposure.

"Very fustrating." Dr. Banner agreed.

"Very fustrating." Dr. Banner agreed.
    "Exactly how much progress have y'all made?"