Page 226 of 272 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 4079

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Dr Banner went over to him, "You've been injured this whole time? Do you understand that broken ribs can preforate your heart or lungs? Come with me and I'll get you fixed up. Everyone else, wait here. We'll be back shortly."

She then lead (or dragged if he resists) him to a nearby examination room. Once inside, she had him take off his shirt, took instant digital x-ray image if his chest, pinpointed the location of the damaged ribs and treated the damage by using an injectable substance that adheres to the damaged bone, strengthening it and keeping it stable to give the bone time to heal. The substance eventually dissolves harmlessly into the body as the bones heal. To insure proper healing, she fitted him with a reusable chest wrap, one designed to be worn instead of old fashioned casts, one that is flexible enough to allow easy breathing but stable enough to brace the bones. After showing him how to remove and put back on again the wrap-brace, Dr Banner brought him back into the lounge room where the others were waiting.
    "See? That wasn't so long or bad," Angelica said when Azy got back. "Now thank Dr. Banner."
    A lot of people get sentience confused for sapience. Your hamster is sentient, you are sapient. Intelligence is sapience.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    "It could be, you don't know we'll be done in fifteen minutes, and even with your powers you said it wouldn't be a 100% for a couple days, this could bypass that. Why do you have to fight me on this? My mother was a nurse you know, god rest her soul. And you wouldn't lose your head. Trust me," she said.
    "I cannot help my standoffish nature." He says before being led away.

Dr Banner went over to him, "You've been injured this whole time? Do you understand that broken ribs can preforate your heart or lungs? Come with me and I'll get you fixed up. Everyone else, wait here. We'll be back shortly."

She then lead (or dragged if he resists) him to a nearby examination room. Once inside, she had him take off his shirt, took instant digital x-ray image if his chest, pinpointed the location of the damaged ribs and treated the damage by using an injectable substance that adheres to the damaged bone, strengthening it and keeping it stable to give the bone time to heal. The substance eventually dissolves harmlessly into the body as the bones heal. To insure proper healing, she fitted him with a reusable chest wrap, one designed to be worn instead of old fashioned casts, one that is flexible enough to allow easy breathing but stable enough to brace the bones. After showing him how to remove and put back on again the wrap-brace, Dr Banner brought him back into the lounge room where the others were waiting.
    While being brought back to the lounge room, he turns to Dr Banner and says, "Thank you, I suppose I should have mentioned it sooner." then he asks, "this brace will not slow me down at all will it?"
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

"See? That wasn't so long or bad," Angelica said when Azy got back. "Now thank Dr. Banner."
    After a few seconds of silence he says, "no... No I suppose it was not. Still... I now have to wear a chest brace, which actually is not so bad." He then turns back to Dr Banner, "Again Thank you, I feel much better now..." he then adds a quick bow for good measure.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    "I cannot help my standoffish nature." He says before being led away.

While being brought back to the lounge room, he turns to Dr Banner and says, "Thank you, I suppose I should have mentioned it sooner." then he asks, "this brace will not slow me down at all will it?"
    "You should only need it for week, two if your chest still hurts without it. You should be fine, but try to avoid situations where you might get hit in the chest. Until it heals fully give yourself some time to rest. If you should reinjure yourself, put the brace on and see a healer as soon as possible."

After a few seconds of silence he says, "no... No I suppose it was not. Still... I now have to wear a chest brace, which actually is not so bad." He then turns back to Dr Banner, "Again Thank you, I feel much better now..." he then adds a quick bow for good measure.
    "Your welcome." Dr Banner smiled, then turned to the other students, "Anyone else hiding injuries?"
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

"Ah-huh...the heck?" he asked.

"You hear that? That's a bell ringing, cause you're going to get schooled!" Angelica said.

"Are ya'll still on this? I swear, it's only been a day-ish but you're ballgame crap feels like it's been going on for months now," Arthur said. "Can't ya'll just trash talk later? We're in the future!"
    "Fine. Then call me Michael Weston, 'cause yo' about t' recieve a Burn Notice."

"Arthur, doncha know that the future is the best time to be talkin' smack?" he shakes his head.

Ed: Well I am not hurt.

Edit: Damnit it slipped!

Rob: :Goes quiet.:

Sam: So, when do we get these bracelets off?

"Your welcome." Dr Banner smiled, then turned to the other students, "Anyone else hiding injuries?"
    "Nothing physical," Angelica said.

"All I got from the explosion was a bruised butt and a ringing in my ears. I kind of miss it actually, couldn't hear anything for a blissful three minutes," Arthur said. "Besides that and a scrape on my arm I'm good."

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Fine. Then call me Michael Weston, 'cause yo' about t' recieve a Burn Notice."

"Arthur, doncha know that the future is the best time to be talkin' smack?" he shakes his head.
    "Please, best part of that show is Bruce Campbell. And as far as burns are concerned, it's a good thing you're already in a hospital, cause you're going to get some major third degrees when I smoke ya!" Angelica said with a grin.

Quote Originally Posted by Chou Blaster View Post
    Ed: Well I am not hurt.

Edit: Damnit it slipped!

Rob: :Goes quiet.:

Sam: So, when do we get these bracelets off?
    "Probably when they tell us what we can or should do and we leave this place," Arthur said.
    A lot of people get sentience confused for sapience. Your hamster is sentient, you are sapient. Intelligence is sapience.

"All I got from the explosion was a bruised butt and a ringing in my ears. I kind of miss it actually, couldn't hear anything for a blissful three minutes," Arthur said. "Besides that and a scrape on my arm I'm good."
    Matt quirks an eyebrow at Angelica's comment. Ah wonder what she meant by that.

"Please, best part of that show is Bruce Campbell. And as far as burns are concerned, it's a good thing you're already in a hospital, cause you're going to get some major third degrees when I smoke ya!" Angelica said with a grin.
    "Bruce Cambell is awesome in everything, but th' best part is Gabrielle Anwar, thank you. An' th' only one that's gunna get smoked is you." He smirks and opens his hand, expecting a flame to ignite around it. He sinks his head and groans when this doesn't happen.

"I thought that was robots and future boobs?" Arthur joked.

Matt quirks an eyebrow at Angelica's comment. Ah wonder what she meant by that.

"Bruce Cambell is awesome in everything, but th' best part is Gabrielle Anwar, thank you. An' th' only one that's gunna get smoked is you." He smirks and opens his hand, expecting a flame to ignite around it. He sinks his head and groans when this doesn't happen.
    "What's that smell? Can't be BBQ. Smells liked burned...chicken!" Angelica said before making chicken noises and flapping her arms in the universal sign language of 'you a chicken.'

"You should only need it for week, two if your chest still hurts without it. You should be fine, but try to avoid situations where you might get hit in the chest. Until it heals fully give yourself some time to rest. If you should reinjure yourself, put the brace on and see a healer as soon as possible."
    "That is not so bad at all. I will try to take it easy." He says with a slight smile.

He says nothing and makes no indication as if he heard her say it, but files it away for a later date. It would be wise to check up on her, he reasons.

He shook his head. "This basketball match is either going to be one of epic proportions. Or a significant letdown. I hope the former."

"Probably when they tell us what we can or should do and we leave this place," Arthur said.
    "Most likely." He agrees.

He shook his head. "This basketball match is either going to be one of epic proportions. Or a significant letdown. I hope the former."
    "Oh, it'll be epic alright. I was thinking, when the time comes, why not borrow the Danger Room? I mean, anyone can just play basketball, but mutant basketball should be hella awesome. Full use of powers, Danger Room court full of obstacles like lava and spikes with floating hoops of fire. And explosions, can't forget the explosions. Well, what do you think of those changes?" she asked them.

"Most likely." He agrees.
    "Hopefully it shouldn't be too much longer," Arthur says.

"Oh, it'll be epic alright. I was thinking, when the time comes, why not borrow the Danger Room? I mean, anyone can just play basketball, but mutant basketball should be hella awesome. Full use of powers, Danger Room court full of obstacles like lava and spikes with floating hoops of fire. And explosions, can't forget the explosions. Well, what do you think of those changes?" she asked them.
    "Well that may take awhile. They do need to fix it. Our collective awesomeness sort of... Broke it." He adds.

"Hopefully it shouldn't be too much longer," Arthur says.
    "Indeed. I do not quite enjoy the notion that if something bad were to happen, in this state, I would have to sit back... Doctor's orders."

Drinks Two Cups Of Tea! Captain England's Avatar

"James, huh? I have a cousin named James." The woman smiled, "Kimi Black, nice to meet you. As for why I'm here, I just came to pick up my daughter. And she had better be alright or the babysitter is not gonna get paid this week."

He tries to remember. Kimi's kid right? He heard that. The girl that started dancing.

"I'm sorry luv. Is she ill then? If you're picking her up from the hospital".

He sighs.

"Sorry. None of my business that. But I do hope she's alright".

She smiled, then looked slightly serious, "I couldn't help but notice your a mutant, aren't you? Don't worry, so am I."
    He seems surprisied by her comment.

"Actually my hair just looks like this when I put too much gel on it"

He looks at her more closely.

"Just out of interest though, purely as a hypothetical of course, if I was a mutant, and so were you and they have powers right? What powers do you suppose we'd have then?"

"I thought that was robots and future boobs?" Arthur joked.

"What's that smell? Can't be BBQ. Smells liked burned...chicken!" Angelica said before making chicken noises and flapping her arms in the universal sign language of 'you a chicken.'
    He suddenly grows deadly serious, his fist clenching tightly. "Angelica," he says, "you've just made the last mistake of your life. No one calls me a chicken and live to tell about it."

Then the subject about basketball in the danger room comes up and his demeanor changes on a dime. "Yah, that'd be a great idea! Let's ask Mr. Summers if we c'n do it."

"Well that may take awhile. They do need to fix it. Our collective awesomeness sort of... Broke it." He adds.
    "Well, it was more the explosion that broke it, but you're right. Maybe they keep a spare Danger Room? Like a spare tire, just in case the first ever broke," she suggested.

"Indeed. I do not quite enjoy the notion that if something bad were to happen, in this state, I would have to sit back... Doctor's orders."
    "True I suppose. At least I still have my blades if not my lightning," Arthur said.

He suddenly grows deadly serious, his fist clenching tightly. "Angelica," he says, "you've just made the last mistake of your life. No one calls me a chicken and live to tell about it."

Then the subject about basketball in the danger room comes up and his demeanor changes on a dime. "Yah, that'd be a great idea! Let's ask Mr. Summers if we c'n do it."
    "...you are a weird one, aren't you?" she commented, surprised by his odd change in demeanor. "But yeah, lets ask Mr. Summers, you know, when we get back to the past."