Page 197 of 272 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 4079

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    "Might be a little late," Angelica said. "We already made a few explosions in the woods trying to drive out a wolf. You really didn't notice that?"

"Greetings," began Arthur. "My name is Arthur, and I'd like to ask if you could spare some information...like the year, perhaps?" Arthur said, in as friendly a manner as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Here comes someone else. She seems t' know these kids," Matt says. When she is a bit closer, he continues, "Hi, ma'am. My name is Matt an' Ah think we're a bit lost."
    The girl ignores him at first, going to the the two children, "You were supposed to wait for me in the garden." She then turns to Matt, and smiles, "I was expecting you, but not quite so soon. I'm Gabrielle Richardson, and these two troublemakers are Jonas Banner and Mari Black."

"We are not!" Jonas exclaimed, "Say that again and I'll turn you into a chicken."

"You try and I'll send you to the South Pole. Now behave yourselves." Gabrielle chided him.

"A bit lost? Really?" Arthur said with a raised eyebrow.

"Will definitely keep that in mind," Angelica said with a big nod before turning towards Gabby the newcomer.

"Hi, ignore Arthur and Matt, they're...special. But we could use some help figuring out where we are exactly," Angelica said to the other girl.
    "Here? Here is the Vanoise National Park, Tarentaise Valley, France. The year is 2029."
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Jonas, the young boy, called back, "Miss Gabby, we're down here." As soon as he did a teenager of about 16 appeared nearby, walking towards them.
    While still keeping watch of the students Ruth approached Jonas"Names Ruth, whats your name?"
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    While still keeping watch of the students Ruth approached Jonas"Names Ruth, whats your name?"
    The boy squirmed a bit, "Jonas, Jonas Banner." He then points to the young girl, "And that's my cousin, Mari Black."

"Mari Grace Black." The blond haired girl spoke proudly.

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

The girl ignores him at first, going to the the two children, "You were supposed to wait for me in the garden." She then turns to Matt, and smiles, "I was expecting you, but not quite so soon. I'm Gabrielle Richardson, and these two troublemakers are Jonas Banner and Mari Black."

"We are not!" Jonas exclaimed, "Say that again and I'll turn you into a chicken."

"You try and I'll send you to the South Pole. Now behave yourselves." Gabrielle chided him.

"Here? Here is the Vanoise National Park, Tarentaise Valley, France. The year is 2029."
    "It's nice t' meet ya, Ms. Richardson," he says with half smile. "You were...expectin' us? But how?"

The boy squirmed a bit, "Jonas, Jonas Banner." He then points to the young girl, "And that's my cousin, Mari Black."

"Mari Grace Black." The blond haired girl spoke proudly.
    Taken by surprise by the name Ruth still maintains her resolve then responded"It's nice to meet you two" She motions to Tom" This is Tom Corsi. I take Miss Gabby is a teacher of yours?"

Heading to where Ruth and Tom are Hinata studies the children speaking to Ruth"From the looks of things they are cool" She says to David

"Wull, yeah. No need t' tell her everything right away," he whispers to Arthur.

He scowls at her, but let's it go and turns back to the other girl.
    "Keeping time travel a secret is more of a bother than you'd think," Arthur said. "There's always tells. Mostly the obvious fact of you not knowing what's going on or anything else the natives consider normal for their timeline."

"Hmm, 2029, a bit early compared to the last temporal jaunt. And France no less, nice," Arthur said, looking around. "How's the world these days, any dictators or what not one should be aware of? And about this expecting us bit?"

Angelica blinked. "Now, when he says Banner, he means no relation to Bruce, right?"
    A lot of people get sentience confused for sapience. Your hamster is sentient, you are sapient. Intelligence is sapience.

"It's nice t' meet ya, Ms. Richardson," he says with half smile. "You were...expectin' us? But how?"
    "After I finish babysitting these two," Gabby smiled, "I'm going to join you in your mission."

A hint of a smile appeared on Azrael's face. "Interesting indeed. My name is Azrael. It is very nice to meet you, Miss." and then to the children, "and it is nice to meet you as well."
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

"After I finish babysitting these two," Gabby smiled, "I'm going to join you in your mission."
    "Our...mission...ya mean t' get us back home, right?"

"Mission? What mission? And how exactly do you know us Miss Richardson?" Arthur asked, obviously puzzled.
    A lot of people get sentience confused for sapience. Your hamster is sentient, you are sapient. Intelligence is sapience.

Taken by surprise by the name Ruth still maintains her resolve then responded"It's nice to meet you two" She motions to Tom" This is Tom Corsi. I take Miss Gabby is a teacher of yours?"

Heading to where Ruth and Tom are Hinata studies the children speaking to Ruth"From the looks of things they are cool" She says to David
    OT: To Tami.

Gabby walks up to them, "Mr. Corsi, it's a pleasure to meet you." She then turns to Ruth, "The Queen says you did well, only this mission is just for them. Not for you two. She invited the two of you to her place until this mission is completed."

Gabby walks up to them, "Mr. Corsi, it's a pleasure to meet you." She then turns to Ruth, "The Queen says you did well, only this mission is just for them. Not for you two. She invited the two of you to her place until this mission is completed."
    "What queen? What mission? We just got zapped out of school and transported into the future, and the only person who knows anything is being evasive and seems to think we'll accept anything without information first. I'm sorry, I do not mean to be angry, but you must realize this is a bit disorienting for us all and your actions, though I'm sure you do not intend for them to be, are rude," Arthur says, feeling a bit exasperated. "Now, can we please get some answers so we're not at the mercy of whatever temporal winds brought us here?"

"What queen? What mission? We just got zapped out of school and transported into the future, and the only person who knows anything is being evasive and seems to think we'll accept anything without information first. I'm sorry, I do not mean to be angry, but you must realize this is a bit disorienting for us all and your actions, though I'm sure you do not intend for them to be, are rude," Arthur says, feeling a bit exasperated. "Now, can we please get some answers so we're not at the mercy of whatever temporal winds brought us here?"
    "Agreed. Though, if she is not worried in the slightest about what we are, and is willing to help us... I would think that she is not someone we should be outright rude to, right? I do not think she is being rude, so much as that she assumes that we already know what is going on, to some degree or another...."
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

"Arthur, Tom and I will handle this" Ruth said sternly then looked at Ms.Gabby"What mission are you talking about"