Page 2 of 272 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WickedElphaba View Post
    Summer digs around in her bag for another apple and tosses it up towards Brianna. " 'Sup Bri?" she asks.

Summer is so Street it's ridiculous.
    Catching it, "Thanks" Brianna smiles then takes a bite.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

Edward: I cannot wait for the Danger Room. The very idea has me excited, saw it in action, even better than I had hope.

Robert: Your a little Gung Ho man.

Sam: Shit, anything with Danger in the name cannot be good.

An exhausted Lisa allowed her tired body to fall against a nearby padded wall, and slid down against until plopping down against the hard training floor. He current condition was reflected in her appearance, which showed a panting form sheen with sweat, and hair matted against her face. All in all, she was trying her best to survive another one of Mr. Logan's Martial Art's classes.

A few feet away was Marcus who seemed no better. His T-shirt, wet with perspiration, was sticking to his heaving chest as he sat against the wall. Pulling his knees up to his chest, he young teen quickly wiped away a sheet of sweat from his forehead as he slowly peered around at his fellow classmates.

"Please tell me we're almost done" he sighed as he closed his eyes.
    Have beer, will drink!

Outside the school grounds Veronica is at the Basketball courts about to play a little game of basketball. She shuts her eyes tight and placed her hand on the right side of her jaw in a attempt to sooth the throbbing pain she is feeling(Crap!)
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

:Truth be told,the trio were drenched in sweat as well. Though it did not seem to slow down Ed,nor Sam for that matter.:

Robert: I swear, you guys are not normal.

Ed; Well duh, my base line body is peak human, and that's not counting my transforming stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin M. View Post
    An exhausted Lisa allowed her tired body to fall against a nearby padded wall, and slid down against until plopping down against the hard training floor. He current condition was reflected in her appearance, which showed a panting form sheen with sweat, and hair matted against her face. All in all, she was trying her best to survive another one of Mr. Logan's Martial Art's classes.

A few feet away was Marcus who seemed no better. His T-shirt, wet with perspiration, was sticking to his heaving chest as he sat against the wall. Pulling his knees up to his chest, he young teen quickly wiped away a sheet of sweat from his forehead as he slowly peered around at his fellow classmates.

"Please tell me we're almost done" he sighed as he closed his eyes.
    "Enjoying martial arts class so far Lisa?" Hinata asked her

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    "Enjoying martial arts class so far Lisa?" Hinata asked her

Lisa managed to move her sore neck around to meet Hinata's. "I guess so.." Lisa managed with a half smile. "You?"
    Have beer, will drink!

Lisa managed to move her sore neck around to meet Hinata's. "I guess so.." Lisa managed with a half smile. "You?"
    "Could be worse, he could take us on a nature hike" Hinata joked, noticing the pain Lisa is in she asked"Mind if I take care of that?"

David wiped the sweat from his brow, he was going to get a drink of water then he see's Marcus sitting down"Would it help if I say it gets easier in the long run?"

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Sever stood amiably amid the crowd, scoping out the grounds. He towered over most of the young mutants, and his rather obvious mutation made him stick out like a sore thumb even in this group.
    It's a lie! My pants were off the entire time!

I've got a new site for RPGs: Total Pantaloonacy

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Maes smiled and took his seat. "This is actually pretty tame stuff, wait until you see the Danger Room."
    "Wait..." Summer looks perplexed. "It gets worse??"

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Hey," Keith smiled, wiping sweat from his forehead. "They sure don't go easy on us, do they?"
    Amelia shakes her head. "No, they sure don't. But then, I'm not sure I'd want them to do so." She adds, "I-I'm Amelia."

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    "Could be worse, he could take us on a nature hike" Hinata joked, noticing the pain Lisa is in she asked"Mind if I take care of that?"

David wiped the sweat from his brow, he was going to get a drink of water then he see's Marcus sitting down"Would it help if I say it gets easier in the long run?"

"No need..."

One thing that Lisa was thankful for was that her powers did allow her to recover from most "physical" types of punishment. Even now, as she spoke to Hinata, the aches, and pains in her body began to slowly dull away. It would probably be a matter of minuets before she was back to normal. But at the moment..

Lisa grabbed her arm as a small flare up of pain ran up her arm.

"Well..maybe it wouldn't hurt" she said

"No, not really" Marcus answered with an amused grin. "I doubt I'll last that long...". It took him a few moments to realize that he had no idea was talking to him. "I don't thing we've met before"

Managing to raise his sore arm, Marcus extended a shaky hand. "Name's Marcus" he said warily.
    Have beer, will drink!

Quote Originally Posted by sharkerbob View Post
    Sever stood amiably amid the crowd, scoping out the grounds. He towered over most of the young mutants, and his rather obvious mutation made him stick out like a sore thumb even in this group.

A towering figure made caught the corner of Marcus's eye, making the youth turn to see...what appeared to be the creature from the black lagoon?

He blinked a bit, not noticing that he was staring at the fellow mutant.
    Have beer, will drink!

Quote Originally Posted by WickedElphaba View Post
    Amelia shakes her head. "No, they sure don't. But then, I'm not sure I'd want them to do so." She adds, "I-I'm Amelia."
    "Yeah, I see what ya mean," Keith nodded. "They're just prepping us, I guess, For the folks that'd wanna see us dead out there. Uh, I'm Keith, by the way. Nice to meet'cha."

"No need..."

One thing that Lisa was thankful for was that her powers did allow her to recover from most "physical" types of punishment. Even now, as she spoke to Hinata, the aches, and pains in her body began to slowly dull away. It would probably be a matter of minuets before she was back to normal. But at the moment..

Lisa grabbed her arm as a small flare up of pain ran up her arm.

"Well..maybe it wouldn't hurt" she said

"No, not really" Marcus answered with an amused grin. "I doubt I'll last that long...". It took him a few moments to realize that he had no idea was talking to him. "I don't thing we've met before"

Managing to raise his sore arm, Marcus extended a shaky hand. "Name's Marcus" he said warily.
    Hinata walked next to Lisa then proceed to massage Lisa's arm" This help?"

David shook Marcus's hand" David Quinn"