1.Massacare-

2.Sakio

3.Mirror-

4.Talon-

BANNED

5,-Nobody

6.Crux-

7.Dollmaker new? -

Not really impressed with them so far. Kind of just generic assassins with cliched "I know everything about you" threats. Nothing really inspired / original like Professor Pyg.

Most interested in Talon / the Owls cause I have faith in Snyder's Batman.
    Saga, Private Eye, Chew, Umbral, Deadly Class, Pretty Deadly

She-Hulk, Ghost Rider, Loki, Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, X-Factor

a nasty piece of work Let's Kill Hitler's Avatar

Lot's of very samey looking villains.

Grant was clever with Pyg. He wasn't looking to make a modern villain, he was looking to make a iconic villain, some who'd stand the test of time. All his villains are inspired by stuff like the Adam West series, which is why Pyg will continue to be popular, he looks iconic from the get go.

I'm probably more interested in Talan and the council of Owls just because it's Snyder. Plus Greg Capello gave him a more interesting look than the others.

I'm digging Massacre and Talon the most so far.

None of these are interesting except Talon.

BANNED

If I'm missing one let me know . Massacre and talon are my favorites . Nobody is kinda weird but in cool way

You know, not everybody needs an appreciation thread.
    Free your soul and let it fly....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DonC View Post
    You know, not everybody needs an appreciation thread.
    Touché. And I figured it would be cool to display all the the villains in batman and it's collective group. It's not like I made Apperiction thread for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by El Sombrero View Post
    Not really impressed with them so far. Kind of just generic assassins with cliched "I know everything about you" threats. Nothing really inspired / original like Professor Pyg.

Most interested in Talon / the Owls cause I have faith in Snyder's Batman.
    Yeah, agreed. Nobody is starting to seem more interesting: a fellow student of Ducard's? That could go somewhere good. Alternatively, it could be lame. But still - how many villains trained alongside Bruce?

I love Talon's design, though. And he's definitely Talon? Not Owlman? Because Talon was Owlman's Robin, and if this is Talon, I have to wonder if there's an even tougher Owlman waiting in the wings... (haha wings get it)
    Action Comics, American Vampire, AV: Lord of Nightmares, Atomic Robo, Batman Inc, Batwoman, The Flash, Prophet, Uncanny X-Force

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Munkiman View Post
    Yeah, agreed. Nobody is starting to seem more interesting: a fellow student of Ducard's? That could go somewhere good. Alternatively, it could be lame. But still - how many villains trained alongside Bruce?

I love Talon's design, though. And he's definitely Talon? Not Owlman? Because Talon was Owlman's Robin, and if this is Talon, I have to wonder if there's an even tougher Owlman waiting in the i wings... (haha wings get it)
    I wonder if talon and nobody are related??

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Kill Hitler View Post
    Lot's of very samey looking villains.

Grant was clever with Pyg. He wasn't looking to make a modern villain, he was looking to make a iconic villain, some who'd stand the test of time. All his villains are inspired by stuff like the Adam West series, which is why Pyg will continue to be popular, he looks iconic from the get go.
    I've noticed that the villains that catch on, usually have a very distinctive appearance and motif like with what Grant Morrison did with Professor Pyg. As demonstrated in Batman #1, you can place Professor Pyg in the same room with higher iconic level Batman villains like Scarecrow, Two-Face, the Joker, etc and he still manages to stand out in his own way. I think that's one of the things that signals success in a relatively new Batman villain.

Of the villains listed here, I think Talon stands out the most and that's not because he is a Scott Snyder creation. Roadrunner for an example was a Scott Snyder creation and even though I kinda liked him, I don't think he quite caught on. Talon has a striking visual (the owl themed mask with the soulless yellow oval shaped eyes), the bird motif serves as a great contrast to the bat motif, has a mysterious allure about him that gives leeway towards a lot of possibilities. I believe Saiko is the weakest contender listed here, he comes across as a generic assassin who will inevitably fade into obscurity.

BANNED

Thumbs down

Yea.. I dont how much longer sakio will be used. I don't if dr. Kane from savage hawkman will have any relation to the Kane family in Gotham. Also I want to see if masscare could get his own sidewkick down the line.

Not really a new villain... but a new moniker...

One Face!

Nobody has the best design and I'm digging him. Talon, Massacre, Mirror, and Saiko are pretty cool, too.