I'm liking this book very much.
Again, we get a take action, butt-kicking Superman saving the day. I feel like a kid again reading the classics so I'm loving this so far and I'll be sad when Perez leaves.
end of spoilers
- Clark and Lois talk about their careers
- Superman is trying to figure out the origin of the Fire Creature from last issue
- General Ross 2.0 hates Superman
- We see a Hispanic Homeless Man get pursued by a new creature and possessed.
- Superman fights a creature that he is not able to see or hear, but humans and the cameras can. Lois figures it out and instructs Jimmy to point the Cameras on the monster at all time so Superman is able to see the creature as well.
- Superman saves an airship full of people and defeats the monster. When questioning the creature, it speaks to him in the same fashion the fire creature did and all he got out of it was 'Krypton'
Only thing I don't like is General Lane. DC can be more original than that.
9.5 out of 10