View Poll Results: Who is your favourite Girls Generation member?

Voters
10. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Taeyeon

2 20.00%
  • Jessica

0 0%
  • Sunny

1 10.00%
  • Tiffany

1 10.00%
  • Hyoyeon

1 10.00%
  • Yuri

1 10.00%
  • Sooyoung

2 20.00%
  • Yoona

0 0%
  • Seohyun

2 20.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by green blogger View Post
    Hyoyeon is like the craziest of them. And a really great dancer. Though she can't exhibit her skills that much because the group had to be synchronized in terms of choreography.
    I think she use to be really quiet and doesn't express much. She also has sharper/tougher features which isn't a norm with asian girls, which is probably why she isn't so popular. She can pull off the sexy and fierce look, but when the group had a cute image, she wasn't able to be as bubbly and cute as other girls. But recently I think Hyoyeon brightened up alot and got really funny. She can't really exhibit her dancing skills but I think you can even tell from the way she dance, its so much more polished than the other girls. Now that the girls are going for a matured, sexy image, I think it suits her so much better. She really starts to shine.

Hey, sethysquare, nice that you added the poll and those pictures in the opening post!

As they say: SNSD hwaiting!

Yeah, great job sethysquare, I'm sure all the lurkers appreciate it as well.

By the way, any of you watching Dangerous Boys?

It's been really good so far, Hyoyeon kinda steals the show, but all of them have been keeping me in stitches, especially during that food challenge.

Food Challenge Part 1

Food Challenge Part 2

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Lentze View Post
    Hey, sethysquare, nice that you added the poll and those pictures in the opening post!

As they say: SNSD hwaiting!
    Quote Originally Posted by TanGent View Post
    Yeah, great job sethysquare, I'm sure all the lurkers appreciate it as well.

By the way, any of you watching Dangerous Boys?

It's been really good so far, Hyoyeon kinda steals the show, but all of them have been keeping me in stitches, especially during that food challenge.

Food Challenge Part 1

Food Challenge Part 2

Lol.
    Haha, NP. I hope this thread can prosper and grow and posters can get to learn about SNSD and support them. And yes, I've been watching Dangerous Boys, I think this shows them in a more matured and different image. I like this much better than Hello Baby.

Snsd - Genie (Dec 31st 2011, NHK) (Jap)

One of the few times they are dancing to genie in skirts. Although some of the skirts look a little weird. Haha. I think Genie is one of the most well choreograph dance. They played to all the member's strength.

Anyone watched Invincible Youth Season 2 with Sunny and Hyoyeon? What did you guys think?
    Was it better or worse than Invincible Youth Season 1 with Sunny and Yuri, in you opinion?

I haven't watched it yet but I need to get on it before my Sone membership gets revoked.

Anyone up for some awesome SNSD remixes?

I like this first one for it's intensity, really delivers on the atmosphere of the promo teasers for The Boys:

[AREIA REMIX 077] SNSD 소녀시대 Girls' Generations - The Boys

And this one is just pure magic, makes Visual Dreams into one epic track:

Girls' Generation 소녀시대 - Visual Dreams (Robotaki Remix)

I never thought I would see SNSD on a comic book forum but that's certainly a pleasant surprise. Good to know there are lots of SONEs out there on the internet. My favorite member is Hyoyeon! And my favorite song by them is Genie, with Oscar as a close second.

And I've only seen a couple episodes of Invincible Youth 2 and honestly I didn't like it compared to the amazing first season. I think they should have brought back that hilarious short woman as an MC. I find SNSD's new reality show "Dangerous Boys" a lot more interesting to watch.

Welcome to the Awesomeness Club storm93!(Yeah I should really check this topic more often, waaaaay late on that one!)

Genie is my favorite too, how can you not love this?

Quote Originally Posted by storm93 View Post
    I never thought I would see SNSD on a comic book forum but that's certainly a pleasant surprise. Good to know there are lots of SONEs out there on the internet. My favorite member is Hyoyeon! And my favorite song by them is Genie, with Oscar as a close second.

And I've only seen a couple episodes of Invincible Youth 2 and honestly I didn't like it compared to the amazing first season. I think they should have brought back that hilarious short woman as an MC. I find SNSD's new reality show "Dangerous Boys" a lot more interesting to watch.
    Welcome Storm93.
    Yes I do find IY 1 to be much more entertaining than IY 2

Just a heads up for any of you who didn't get the memo: SNSD are on Letterman Tonight!

And tomorrow they'll be on Live with Kelly Rippa, so watch it!

Quote Originally Posted by TanGent View Post
    Just a heads up for any of you who didn't get the memo: SNSD are on Letterman Tonight!

And tomorrow they'll be on Live with Kelly Rippa, so watch it!
    Dang... Those fans are cray zee!

And thanks for the heads-up... Seems like fans already uploaded those performances to YT:

Choose your pick, in both videos, they're performing 'The Boys':

Letterman

Kelly Rippa

Good showing by the Girls. I like the choreo with the remix they used on the Letterman Show, but Taeyeon got to shine a little more on Live With Kelly. Still, excited to see more K-Pop on American TV channels.

YASSS CBR k-pop love. Seohyun is recently my favourite, she's just superhumanly perfect at everything. urrently watching Dangerous Boys.

Heh, so my guilty pleasure has... popped up... here. >.>

I've been looking into a lot of K-Pop since I utterly randomly stumbled across SNSD on youtube about a year ago. Followed SNSD ever since, and they're my favorite act by far, and Genie is still my favorite song. Mr Taxi on itunes yet for that matter? Been a while since I checked.

I'd say f/x and T-ara are the only other K-Pop acts that have multiple songs I like.
    Last edited by G. Wayne; 02-18-2012 at 12:26 AM.

Glad to see this thread still going stong, they're getting immensely popular in Europe. I really didn't expect that.