View Poll Results: Who is your favourite Girls Generation member?

Voters
10. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Taeyeon

2 20.00%
  • Jessica

0 0%
  • Sunny

1 10.00%
  • Tiffany

1 10.00%
  • Hyoyeon

1 10.00%
  • Yuri

1 10.00%
  • Sooyoung

2 20.00%
  • Yoona

0 0%
  • Seohyun

2 20.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I love K-pop and Girls Generation in particular, their so fun and over the top, it's brilliant. It's a refreshing change from the grim and melancholy themes of a lot of popular music where I live. The music videos are the best part of the whole thing, the dance moves are brilliant and the costumes are too.

K-pop will never be my favourite genre (sub-genre?) of music (far from it), but I'll always have a place in my heart for it's brilliance, and I won't mind at all if it becomes popular in England.

And as for the singers... well what can I say
    Last edited by sobek; 12-16-2011 at 02:15 PM.

I like all of them really, but Sooyoung edged her way to the top of my favorites early on with her insane impersonations and humor.

"I like black man!"

While I like The Boys alright, I really want them to do another quirky cute song like their earlier work. There are other groups that do the edgy/sexy style well, no one is better than SNSD at doing fun songs.

Oh! Because it was really fun!

Quote Originally Posted by sethysquare View Post
    I see. I met several girls from dc forums who also listened to snsd. Never would I thought people outside of asia would be listening to kpop. snsd in fact. who are your favourite members?
    Taeyeon! I love her voice, she has great control. I don't care what people say about her attitude.

And I have a liking for Hyoyeon... maybe she's not the best singer in the group, but her dancing in all the videos is inspired.
    Though I think it's unnecessary what she had done to her eyebrows as of recently.

Quote Originally Posted by TanGent View Post
    "I like black man!"
    "I like Will Smith!" And Tiffany was really pushing it between Sooyoung and that cab driver. XD

Taeyeon and Tiffany are also among my favorites, mainly for also being dorks most the time!

I really don't get the Hyoyeon hate that goes around, she's fantastic and she needs to be featured more.

So, how are we liking those remixes of "The Boys"? I have to say my favourite is the one that features Suzi, "Bring Dem Boys". I dunno, I just think her verse fits the best. I also like what they did with the beat.

The David Anthony and Teddy Riley mixes... are mostly meh for me.

Tiffany is my favourite atm. Yuri, Yoona and Sooyoung are really close by. I love Tiffany cos shes always so bubbly and over the top and cute. Shes always communicating to us fans and if u guys went for a concert and they are performing in an english speaking country, Tiffany will most probably be the one that is talking to us. In singapore, the sone fanclub did something special for snsd, they gave out a4 sized paper to everyone with so nyuh shi dae, you complete me. snsd saw that and they were really touched. I thought that moment was really magical.

Also I like the remix with ludacris. Haha.

For everyone that loves Girls generation check this out, a variety show called Runningman that features 6 of them, Yoona, Yuri, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Taeyeon
    Last edited by sethysquare; 01-01-2012 at 05:07 AM.

Aw Yeah Running Man! Half the fun of SNSD is the variety show appearances, they are the masters of that stuff.

Is this a new song? Diamond

It's so crazy hearing them all singing in english so much. Sooyoung could pass for being fluent at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by TanGent View Post
    Aw Yeah Running Man! Half the fun of SNSD is the variety show appearances, they are the masters of that stuff.

Is this a new song? Diamond

It's so crazy hearing them all singing in english so much. Sooyoung could pass for being fluent at this point.
    Yeah, I think its in the SM TOWN christmas album or something, just youtube snsd diamond.
    And btw Running Man was so awesome, I got hooked unto the show after I watched all the snsd episodes. I didn't know the show was so huge in Asia until I watched it.

Gone

I worship Hyoyeon but I haven´t quite gotten used to the blond look.

I think I preferred has as a brunette.

I thought she looked amazing with the blond hair as styled in this performance: KBS Song Festival The Boys

How bout that intro!

I prefer hyoyeon blonde. Infact I like all of them to be blondes. Actually Hyoyeon started out as being blonde, so it just went back to the period when they debut. Just that her blonde hair looks so much silkier and shinier now as compared to before. Hyoyeon is also really friendly in person and she looks way better in person.

Green Green Green green blogger's Avatar

Girls Generation are probably on the top of the girl group idols in the KPop industry. Well, this is just me saying actually, a personal opinion. I first saw them in their video Gee and admired each of them ever since. All very pretty ladies. I got my eyes on Seohyun, very beautiful and innocent. I listen to them though I don't understand a word that they are saying. It is just fun to listen to them.

Green Green Green green blogger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sethysquare View Post
    I prefer hyoyeon blonde. Infact I like all of them to be blondes. Actually Hyoyeon started out as being blonde, so it just went back to the period when they debut. Just that her blonde hair looks so much silkier and shinier now as compared to before. Hyoyeon is also really friendly in person and she looks way better in person.
    Hyoyeon is like the craziest of them. And a really great dancer. Though she can't exhibit her skills that much because the group had to be synchronized in terms of choreography.

Girls’ Generation’s much anticipated US special album has been made available for pre-order on Amazon and Best Buy.
    The album costs $11.99 and will be released January 17th. Girls’ Generation’s US record label, Interscope, had previously stated that the album will contain the remixes from the girls’ digital EP(available on iTunes) that was released on December 20th, as well as a selection of songs from the original Korean album “The Boys”.
    Hype for Girls’ Generation’s album has already started, with the remix of “The Boys” featuring Snoop Dogg being played on a Boston radio station, as well as the group being featured on JustJared’s Music Monday on KIIS-FM.
    Head over to Amazon to pre-order the album. While you anxiously wait for the release date, brush up on some of the lyrics of the Korean songs that will be included on the album in the Soshified Lyrics Center.