View Poll Results: How would you like to see Pamela Isley/Poison Ivy portrayed?

Voters
76. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • A straight villain

26 34.21%
  • Antihero/Redeemable villain

45 59.21%
  • Leave Gotham and join Swamp Thing

14 18.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 29 of 84 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

I love how she's been portrayed so far in rotworld, as a Joan of ark type of figure, fighting back!
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

^ what the hell?
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Got Tickets for SDCC '15! Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    ^ what the hell?
    Huh?

Also I cant wait till my comic book store gets Swamp Thing 13 in for me at last. I want to read it so bad!
    "I'm no KILLER, I merely prevent greedy individuals from despoiling the planet."
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    -Pulls:Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight, Blackout. (Check profile for DC).

Hey, just read Animal Man 13, she was in it, along with what I think was Woodrue (he was also talked about in Swamp Thing 13, something bad happened to him) but it looks like he is still the Floronic Man. Here is the page bottom right:

Also it looks like that is how the rot got her arm too. I hope we get to learn more about what happened to Woodrue and what happened to Ivy while in rotworld.
    "I'm no KILLER, I merely prevent greedy individuals from despoiling the planet."
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    -Pulls:Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight, Blackout. (Check profile for DC).

From the preview of Swamp Thing Annual #1:

Source

This story is definitely kicking it up a notch.With the inclusion of Ivy and seeing what the other heroes went through.I know this all going to be reversed timewise,but its been great so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Green-Ghost View Post
    From the preview of Swamp Thing Annual #1:

Source
    She is in the Swamp Thing Annual! I had no idea! Stop taking my money DC! I was trying not to buy annuals! lol
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3

So picked up the Swamp Thing Annual, it was great, Ivy was not in it much 3 or 4 pages and a few lines (if not one). But!

Spoilers:

Woodrue was in at, in the past, as a human. And he took Alec back to the Swamp to get something he wants from the Green.
    Here is the page:

But my guess is the Green gives him something, that he puts in the thing that makes Poison Ivy (and/or him), or it is the thing that makes Poison Ivy (and/or him).

Did any of you get Swamp Thing Annual 1? What did you think? (of the issue and Woodrue)
    Last edited by Power Torch; 10-31-2012 at 08:25 PM.
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3

Bored with Post Life Jason456701's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Did any of you get Swamp Thing Annual 1? What did you think? (of the issue and Woodrue)
    It was a fun issue it was nice to see more back story on Alec and Arcane I am excited to see why Swampy went all giant monster should be fun to find out. Seeing Woodrue was a pleasant surprise and though she didn't do much this issue Ivy has been awesome in Rotworld.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason456701 View Post
    It was a fun issue it was nice to see more back story on Alec and Arcane I am excited to see why Swampy went all giant monster should be fun to find out. Seeing Woodrue was a pleasant surprise and though she didn't do much this issue Ivy has been awesome in Rotworld.
    I agree, I really like her in it and, while I like the biosuit better, the armor look is growing on me.

Also Ivy is in Batman Li'l Gotham #1 here is one page:

Its a cute book, and Ivy has a few of cute parts in it (as well as everyone else). Worth a pick up, I will be getting the Thanksgiving one too!
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3

The spoilers aren't coming up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    The spoilers aren't coming up for me.
    Sorry for the confusion, I did not do white text, I just entered down and wrote the spoiler. Its not a big spoiler, I just thought, better be safe then sorry. In case no one knew yet that Woodrue was on the last page, I felt that if I had read that before it would have made me a little sad to not get the shock of him being it it. So I entered it down. Sorry.
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3

Found some new things on deviant art I kinda liked:

By:comicbookguy54321

I like this redesign, its kinda cool.

This one has a lot of people, so to see who did it (and other versions of it) check out the link:
    http://knytcrawlr.deviantart.com/art...-XGX-332999325

I think its a really cool looking picture, of love how Ivy looks at night here. She looks so at peace on a tree at night.
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3

As I stated in the official introduction thread I am a hardcore fan of Poison Ivy <333 Although I admit I'm not quite up to date on her recent appearances in the series ^^;

I must say deviantART has a wonderful selection of Ivy art. I was browsing & saving like crazy last night lol! Here's a few of them.

<- My current desktop background

Ah... I tried using the spoiler option so the page wouldn't stretch out. Does this forum not have that feature? s:

Tumblr is amazing for Ivy art too ^o^ I absolutely love the Batman The Animated Series Tumblrs!

Quote Originally Posted by →♯➊➇ ☯ Ivy View Post
    As I stated in the official introduction thread I am a hardcore fan of Poison Ivy <333 Although I admit I'm not quite up to date on her recent appearances in the series ^^;

I must say deviantART has a wonderful selection of Ivy art. I was browsing & saving like crazy last night lol! Here's a few of them.
    <- My current desktop background

Ah... I tried using the spoiler option so the page wouldn't stretch out. Does this forum not have that feature? s:

Tumblr is amazing for Ivy art too ^o^ I absolutely love the Batman The Animated Series Tumblrs!
    Welcome to the thread and the forums! There are a few hardcore view hardcore Ivy fans, me and a mod of these forums, nepenthes. If you have any questions on Ivy's recent stuff ask him or me, or just post here!

deviantART is a great place for Ivy art, its where I get all my art that I post on here!

And don't worry about the spoiler thing, its ok to stretch out the page with a few pictures! Feel free to post in here as much as you want!
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3