Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tish-the-Scorpion View Post
    you know during the 8th grade i was a reverse cross dresser nothing but jeans and jerseys.
    Crossdressing women are the coolest.

Like a few others, I wasn't a big fan of GTAIV. It felt like a step backwards to me. I can live without the customisation of CJ in San Andreas but fewer weapons and no planes feels a bit odd. I enjoyed the mini-games and being able to watch television (as long it wasn't Ricky Gervais) but they were more like nice little touches rather than anything I'd buy the game for. I found the cover system particularly bad.

I'm looking forward to the GTAV trailer though and, if it's a current-gen Vice City, I'll be very excited.
    Last edited by Guest_1001; 10-29-2011 at 02:43 PM.
    --*--
    Bring Back MI:13

We need more Black Knight and Faiza Hussain!

keeper of the dark darkkeeperjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tish-the-Scorpion View Post
    *ahem* let me rephrase what i said: like OMG don't make me head to the mall and buy a new outfit, and get my nails done in participation of this game!!
    NO! you put those tassels on like you promised.
    Making the world a brighter place,One house fire at a time.

So apparently it will be set in San Andreas in 2012, satire the Mayan end of the world, and have 2 good endings and 2 bad endings depending on choices you make according to a completely dubious source.

The tournament begins leothelion's Avatar

I agree with the Grand Theft Auto 4 being a step backwards to me it felt like they were trying to focus more on making the graphics real as possible instead of focusing on the fun factor.

I would love love love it to be San Andres again but then again a new world would be interesting as well.
    The world has turned its back on you.

I'm surprised so many people are lukewarm about GTAIV, it was such a great game beyond just great graphics.
    At first I did miss all the little details of San Andreas but at the end of the day I didn't need to maintain my physique, constantly make sure I was fed and spend an inordinate amount of time levelling up my swimming skills for just a couple of missions.
    The man dates irked me some though, Niko sure had some needy friends but the benefits most yielded were worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Groot View Post
    I'm surprised so many people are lukewarm about GTAIV, it was such a great game beyond just great graphics.
    At first I did miss all the little details of San Andreas but at the end of the day I didn't need to maintain my physique, constantly make sure I was fed and spend an inordinate amount of time levelling up my swimming skills for just a couple of missions.
    The man dates irked me some though, Niko sure had some needy friends but the benefits most yielded were worth the effort.
    i'm going to be honest with you i think the setting and time period is was made SA so popular. same could be said for vice city.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboy
    is it just me, or is this forum very homosexual? Seems like it's just the norm for people here to be homosexuals. Seriously, was this community founded for that purpose? If so, I'm just dense or something cause I never read anything stating that when I signed up.
    LMAO!

http://myspace.com/urban_prince

GTA V confirmed for San Andreas!
    Wonder if rest of rumours are true, guy doesn't sound Hispanic.
    Almost seems like an old Tommy Vercetti trying to live the good life and turning back to crime.

MY BODY WAS NOT READY!!!

Looks like San Andreas it is, or at least Los Santos.

Not sure about some of the other info that's been leaked though. I hear PC version is supposedly planned for simultaneous release with consoles and that's got to be bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Groot View Post
    GTA V confirmed for San Andreas!
    Wonder if rest of rumours are true, guy doesn't sound Hispanic.
    Almost seems like an old Tommy Vercetti trying to live the good life and turning back to crime.

MY BODY WAS NOT READY!!!
    Yeah, I think that supposed info leak was entirely bullshit. That it would be set in Los Santos was a guess based on existing info, namely that cast list from a few months back. I read about that but totally forgot about it.

I battled a giant otter. d0dg3r's Avatar

Wow.

So. Happy.

San Andreas, clearly. And current day, or near enough, foreclosures and all.

One of the rumors flying is that's Ray Liotta doing the voice-over. I personally can't be sure, but it does kinda look like an older Tommy Vercetti in one or two spots.

One of the wilder theories is that Tommy, CJ and Niko are all in the game -- and that the homeless guy is a down and out Niko! Not that I believe that last bit but ---
    I rent-to-own the night.

Grove Street 4 Life.

So I guess the protagonist is a middle age white guy. (Apparently.) Really excited for this game. The graphics look good and Rockstar has yet to disappoint me with most of their major titles (Save for L.A Noire).
    "It don't matter squat because inside thirty years the nukes are gonna be flyin' like maybugs...and then Ozzy here is gonna be the smartest man on the cinder."

Glad to see they're taking it back to San Andreas.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodDoctor View Post
    So I guess the protagonist is a middle age white guy.
    Seems like it. If it's Tommy Vercetti though he'd be 60, so a bit more than middle age.

Is that voice over in the trailer Ray Liotta? I honestly can't tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald M. View Post
    Seems like it. If it's Tommy Vercetti though he'd be 60, so a bit more than middle age.

Is that voice over in the trailer Ray Liotta? I honestly can't tell.
    That's what I heard, although I can't confirm it, hopefully CJ can be there as well.

Look like fun, but I can't get excited over it. (except out of the possibility it may involves protagonist from the old games)
    Has to remember his suggestion for the traitor game

#17! RED/MRF/NKA/AMD/RZL/SHP/RHN/MIB/VF/ALC/ NWG/MN/HW

can you crack the code?

was that Tommy Vercetti