Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Grimm

Wow, what the hell, man? Did this piss anyone else off as much as me? This seems like a gaping plot hole. Why in the name of all that is holy did Monroe NOT tell Nick the reason that the man was bringing in a lady to the Wessen pharmacy was he and a lady were trying to break an infatuation spell, especially when the dude TOLD him this? This seems like a glaring omission. Furthermore, why did Nick not say "What? Why was Juliette in the Wessen pharmacy? I mean, the fact that this was mentioned earlier and just ignored belies common sense and reason. Otherwise, I enjoyed the episode, but there is just no excuse for how poorly the Juliette in the pharmacy thing was handled.

Nick was pretty badass in this episode. I kind of like him when he's pissed off.

Adalind's return did not disappoint. She managed to stir up a lot of trouble for everyone. Poor Hank, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Clark View Post
    Seriously? He was about to tell her the whole truth about his being a Grimm, and he was ready to marry her. Then Adelind tried to kill her and ended up causing her to lose all memory of Nick. It's an awesome tale and it is going to come to a head with Renards being revealed to Nick as a Wessen half-breed. She is integral to this whole storyline. Are the milking it a bit? Maybe. But it is intense and captivating drama. I am really pulling for Nick to get her back.
    I want Nick to get her back too, but not anytime soon...him bunking with Monroe is bound to be a lot of fun!

Shining Knight of Jaw HynerianChef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImpulseUCF View Post
    Wow, what the hell, man? Did this piss anyone else off as much as me? This seems like a gaping plot hole. Why in the name of all that is holy did Monroe NOT tell Nick the reason that the man was bringing in a lady to the Wessen pharmacy was he and a lady were trying to break an infatuation spell, especially when the dude TOLD him this? This seems like a glaring omission. Furthermore, why did Nick not say "What? Why was Juliette in the Wessen pharmacy? I mean, the fact that this was mentioned earlier and just ignored belies common sense and reason. Otherwise, I enjoyed the episode, but there is just no excuse for how poorly the Juliette in the pharmacy thing was handled.
    It's an interesting point, however as I recall the Captain didn't outright say it was an infatuation spell, more implied it very heavily and blatantly. And Monroe acted a lot like he understood it just a normal love-obsession that they wanted to cure, at least in the first visit.
    "Comic books are a lot like female breasts. They're made for kids, but grown ups get the most fun out of them." - Real-Life friend

"Even if your courage is stolen, it doesn't disappear. Because courage is always infinitely created from the heart!" - Ozu Kai, Magired

"When the worlds falls into peril, hope will come in the form of five people.
    They will possess a powerful bond and great courage.
    They will open the door to tomorrow.
    They will go down into legend."

Quote Originally Posted by HynerianChef View Post
    It's an interesting point, however as I recall the Captain didn't outright say it was an infatuation spell, more implied it very heavily and blatantly. And Monroe acted a lot like he understood it just a normal love-obsession that they wanted to cure, at least in the first visit.
    I'm pretty sure Monroe picked up on it being a spell because he said it would get exponentially worse and that he reallllly needed to bring her in to get treated ASAP before they went insane.

It's just one thing that bugs me about this show. It's mostly really good, but they make STUPID plot errors regularly enough that it irks me.

yeah, Monroe not saying anything about the spell to Nick, even before revealing it was Juliette, bugged the shit out of me

Ok, good, glad I'm not the only one, LOL. My wife was able to somewhat dismiss it, but the longer I thought about it, the more it bugged me. That is crucial and relevant info. They seem to act like they don't know she was poisoned by a witch and had a spell put on her. It's insane. You would think Nick would be trying to research and find a cure, description of the symptoms, something. So much plot induced stupidity on this show. I like Grimm, but it sure is aggravating sometimes.

i'm excited for the inevitable showdown between Nick and Renard.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Nick was pretty badass in this episode. I kind of like him when he's pissed off.

Adalind's return did not disappoint. She managed to stir up a lot of trouble for everyone. Poor Hank, though.

I want Nick to get her back too, but not anytime soon...him bunking with Monroe is bound to be a lot of fun!
    I was really impressed by how Nick has gotten used to killing the bad guy Wessen . He took on 4 of them with his big hack and slash bat and didnt have a problem killing them. I liked that you cant arrest all the bad wessen.

Nick needs be a hunter and kill now and then.
    Pull List:
    The Walking Dead,Fatale,Near Death,Storm Dogs,Happy,BPRD,XO-Manowar
    American Vampire,Animal Man,Swamp Thing
    Daredevil, Winter Soldier,Indestructible Hulk

I think the difference between Grimm and OAUT is that OUAT uses specific stories while Grimm uses general perception of the stories rather than any one tale.

So OUAT is a fairy tale show and grimm is a folklore show if i understand the difference.

New episodes start Friday?
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Yep this Friday, why did they wait so long? Last new episode was in November, I'd actually thought the show has been cancelled. They put it on the Friday night death slot and then took it off the air for 4 months, how do they expect to draw in viewers? It's almost like they want the show to fail.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Yep this Friday, why did they wait so long? Last new episode was in November, I'd actually thought the show has been cancelled. They put it on the Friday night death slot and then took it off the air for 4 months, how do they expect to draw in viewers? It's almost like they want the show to fail.
    actually they moved it to draw new members, then went back to the original slot on fridays so the original fans could catch up

Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    actually they moved it to draw new members, then went back to the original slot on fridays so the original fans could catch up
    So that explains that, but why wait 4 months then?
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    So that explains that, but why wait 4 months then?
    lots of shows took breaks at that time of the year

Yeah, but usually not for that long. 4 months does seem unusually long.