Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Grimm

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    i hope the intern doesnt become some big plot point later on. He was a bit too cheesy with his fan thing.
    Well, so much for that hope, but I thought this was a pretty good episode. Anything that shows Nick's difficulty and struggle helps. Although I did feel for the poor guy, sleeping on a couch for so long.

Yeah, I am really surprised that they did the whole intern thing so quickly though. I would have expected it to drag on a bit longer. Although I had it figured out pretty quickly that it was the intern, so why stretch it I guess. Just end it quick.

i thought the intern's wesen form was pretty creepy.
    pretty good episode, just hope we get some evil grimms at some point.

At first I thought it was the intern, but then there was that one cop..the one who comes up to them after the guy had escaped prison and tells them about it. After that encounter I thought maybe it could be that he is the Grimm..but it turned out I was wrong. Good episode overall, though I couldn't help but cringe seeing Juliette and Renard kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak213 View Post
    i thought the intern's wesen form was pretty creepy.
    pretty good episode, just hope we get some evil grimms at some point.
    From the sound of it most Grimm's seem to be kind of dickish at the very least..shooting first and asking questions later when it comes to Wessen. Given that it does make it even creepier that those Grimm's aren't considered as evil as the ones from whichever group they thought they intern was from.

Though I guess the "normal" Grimm could have a perfectly valid reason for usually attacking first, but then again Nick has only been a Grimm for less then 2 years and he has encountered numerous non-evil Wessen. Maybe that is unique to Portland who knows.
    Last edited by Surtur; 11-05-2012 at 06:26 AM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Or maybe most Grimms never even had pause to consider that there may be good and bad Wessen. But having grown up not being trained as a Grimm from a young age, Nick has his police training that taught him to weigh all possible explanations, and not just jump to the most obvious answer.

Personally, I love that he has Wessen that are watching out for him now, because he is a standup guy that doesn't think all Wessen should die.

Good episode . . . but I was surprised that - with all the history and lore and research available in the trailer his aunt left to him - Nick had never come across that little demon-headed G symbol before. Monroe made it sound like it was a very important part of the GRIMM legends.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Clark View Post
    Personally, I love that he has Wessen that are watching out for him now, because he is a standup guy that doesn't think all Wessen should die.
    True, I just hope that his Wessen friends don't pay the price. Monroe can handle himself but the chipmunk dude(Or whatever they are) most likely can't. I'm glad they managed to save him.

It will be interesting to see how Nick turns out by the end of the season..depending on how soon things with Juliette go. They've already got him behaving in a way not normal for him. The fact that Hank even had to ask Nick if he killed the dude who was tortured says a lot to me.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

I'm pretty new to this show, when I first saw it I thought it was going to be stupid, but its really good, its got an awful timeslot though.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    True, I just hope that his Wessen friends don't pay the price. Monroe can handle himself but the chipmunk dude(Or whatever they are) most likely can't. I'm glad they managed to save him.

It will be interesting to see how Nick turns out by the end of the season..depending on how soon things with Juliette go. They've already got him behaving in a way not normal for him. The fact that Hank even had to ask Nick if he killed the dude who was tortured says a lot to me.
    I don't think Nick was behaving that differently. It is just that the Wessen they had brought in kept claiming that Nick was going to kill them, which is a pretty typical response, but they were much more vocal and public about the accusation. And just because of timing,it gave Hank pause to think "maybe he did". But he also trusts Nick and accepted his explanation as to why Nick was at the accused's house with a crossbow pretty quickly. So I don't see that there is much of an issue between Nick and Hank.

This episode wasn't as good as the La Llorona episode, which was pretty awesome.

I called the intern being the new Grimm but I did not see him being a self-loathing Wessen who worshipped Nick. I don't know how word travels through Portland's Wessen "community" but some Wessen don't know about Nick until he calls them out, and this kid knew about Nick way ahead of time. I was hoping for a new Grimm to go against Nick. I would enjoy that.

I accept that we learn about some Grimm-related stuff as Nick does. He looks like he has a lot of books to go through so he could miss something. Plus, if the Grimms don't necessarily see what they do as all bad, they may not focus on the same things as the Wessen so Nick hadn't yet come across the G-symbol and what it meant.

I liked how even Renard didn't know what was going on and had to call back to Europe to find out if the rest of the Royal family was trying to impinge on his turf again.
    "There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and some day, they will. And that's how Sue Cs it."- Sue Sylvester, "Glee"

brilliant twist on the hardline grimm.

and adding beavers-dudes only makes the story better
    click here for some characters to use in rumbles

“We need to apply the science of communication to the communication of science.” - Preston Manning

I was thinking Nick would make a decent Doctor Strange.
    Legato - Frank, Calm Down Your Nerd Rage!

I just disliked Juliette in this latest episode. Her entire attitude..her giving Nick crap about asking who she was with when she was out with Adalind. Her giving him crap about "using her" to get Adalind. It's not like he encouraged her to go see her. He found out Adalind was back and couldn't get a hold of Juliette and so he put two and two together. She also only told Nick about the other guy because his friend saw them.

I realize she is under a spell or something, but this is the first episode where I just didn't like her.

I'm about out of use for Juliette period. Unfortunately, the relationship between her and Nick was never developed that strongly. At this point, if she goes to Renard, whoop-de-do. I have no real stake in her or them as a couple.
    "There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and some day, they will. And that's how Sue Cs it."- Sue Sylvester, "Glee"

Seriously? He was about to tell her the whole truth about his being a Grimm, and he was ready to marry her. Then Adelind tried to kill her and ended up causing her to lose all memory of Nick. It's an awesome tale and it is going to come to a head with Renards being revealed to Nick as a Wessen half-breed. She is integral to this whole storyline. Are the milking it a bit? Maybe. But it is intense and captivating drama. I am really pulling for Nick to get her back.