Page 65 of 135 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast

I'm pretty sure I have Deadman in Resurrection Man which based on sales could end up being his or The Changing Man's solo. By March I'll have Resurrection Man in 2 books but run your idea by me and I'll see if I can fit it into my current plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorkel567 View Post

Figured it would be fun to play around with New Dawn History, see some present day characters as young again. Glad to see Garth And Donna can work.

What about Wally West? How old is he here?
    Wally, Donna and Garth would all be early twenties.
    Check out this month's DC NEW DAWN LINE for free at http://forums.comicbookresources.com...awn-March-2014

Just so everyone knows, I have plans for the entire New Gods characters and universe. I'd already spoken to Whit about this weeks ago.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar

is anyone using Doctor Psycho?

I've never seen his name listed or requested to use and he's not on my Suicide Squad hit list. I would check Wonder Woman plotter WhitOro since Dr. Psycho is her enemy.
    Check out this month's DC NEW DAWN LINE for free at http://forums.comicbookresources.com...awn-March-2014

Falsworth Groundskeeper highwayguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoldStarz View Post
    So I'm just going to see if I got the status of these character correctly...

• Deadman---Free
    • Secret---Also in YJ: Little Conflict
    • Kid Eternity---Free
    • Solomon Grundy---Free
    • Resurrection Man---Free
    • I Vampire*---In World's Darkest: No conflict
    • Black Canary*---In JL and getting a mini: Possible Conflict
    • Starling*---Guesting in JL: Little Conflict
    • Vixen---Free
    • Gypsy---Free
    • Speedy (Mia)---Free
    • Ravager (Rose)---Brother in use, so there are two Ravagers, Free
    • Miss Martian---Also in YJ: Possible Conflict (I have her in two teams)
    • Rocket---Also in YJ: Little Conflict
    • Supergirl (Kara)---Guesting in TT: No (?) Conflict
    • Impulse (Irey)---Bart will also have the Impulse name (perhaps we can make Irey KF? Or make change Bart to KF maybe?), Free
    • Traci 13---Free
    • Robin (Damian)*---In YJ, has his own mini, which may become an ongoing, and in Batman 2033: Possible Conflict
    • Kid Devil---In YJ, Currently Dead: Possible Conflict
    • Blue Beetle*---Going off-world: Possible Conflict
    • Static*---Going off-world: Possible Conflict

Do I have that right?
    Sorry, I haven't been on this thread on a while. Busy busy.

Mia will be appearing in my Green Arrow series. I mentioned her a while back along with a few other GA associated characters like Merlyn, Shado, Eddie Fyers, Onomatopeia and Cupid. But, if her sidekick role as Speedy is upheld, then it's no problem with her appearing in two titles.

I'm really enjoying working on Codename: V. So much so, I THINK I may make it an ongoing series after the seventh issue. Here's what I have in mind...

CODENAME: V FOR VICTORY (Vol.2)
    Writer: Paul Cornell
    Artist: Trevor Hairsine
    Concept: In 1941, as the Second World War threatened to overwhelm the British Empire, Winston Churchill formed a covert organization of scientists, soldiers and superheroes to battle the Axis' war machine. On that day, Codename: V was born. Years later, the organization has grown into the United Kingdom's first line of defence against any threat, be it power-hungry madmen, supernatural entities, or otherworldly invaders. For now, then and forever, Codename: V will stand for one just cause… Victory!
    CODENAME: V
    1. Lionheart (Leader)
    2. Canterbury Cricket
    3. Godiva
    4. Hood
    5. Knight
    6. Red Lantern Rankorr
    7. Sister Superior
    COLOSSAL CADETS (aka the C-CADETS)
    1. Squire (Leader)
    2. Bulldog (Jeffry Jones)*
    3. Dodger
    4. Little Miss Hyde (Angelica Jekyll)**
    5. Sally Sonic (Penny Black)***
    Supporting: Jenny Sparks, The Major, Templar, Beefeater
    Villains: Gentleman Ghost, Manchester Black, Lady Vic, Phobia, Skyhook, Blackbriar Thorn, Death Dinosaur, Brigadoom, Cyber-Skaroians*, Guy Fawkes Knights*, Tree of Sephirot*

(* - New Dawn original characters)
    (** - Adapted from the Flashpoint character Mrs Hyde)
    (*** - Adapted from Sally Sonic/Sara Smart and Britannia/Penny Black)

Lionheart, as leader, will be wearing the MK I Britannia Armor (as seen during Flashpoint). Other possible heroes include Wicked Jinny Green Teeth and Vincent Velcro. As for the villains, I know some of these characters are already being used. But I hoped, with a little co-coordination, we could double-up on each others rogues. What I'm looking for is to utilize every single British character that DC comics has.
    Last edited by highwayguy; 08-06-2012 at 07:30 PM.
    WE NEED YOU!!
    Join in with Comicbookresources' Age of Marvels for fan-made and fan-approved solicitations!

I had also thought about using Chloe Sullivan in the Green Arrow series. Is anyone using her in New Dawn?
    WE NEED YOU!!
    Join in with Comicbookresources' Age of Marvels for fan-made and fan-approved solicitations!

I had planned on using her in a relatively minor role in Young Justice, but it should effect any plans you may have for her.

JUSTICE SOCIETY

Saving the world from descending into destruction and the abyss since WORLD WAR 2...however this SOCIETY is a secret.

Many of the names are the same, but EVERYTHING else it different.

OCTOBER 2012
    Last edited by shaggydoo; 08-05-2012 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shaggydoo View Post
    I had planned on using her in a relatively minor role in Young Justice, but it should effect any plans you may have for her.
    I had minor plans for her too. Nothing concrete. There shouldn't be any conflict, I would imagine. Many thanks, Shaggydoo.
    WE NEED YOU!!

for mystery men what other golden age characters can i use?
    i'm using
    sandman
    jim corrigan (pre spectre)
    hourman
    Dr. Mid-nite
    and the crimson avenger so far

My upcoming Justice Society is set in modern times with connections to Golden Age characters (I will send you a p.m. about those connections). I know Dr. Fate is being used by a few plotters and the Golden Age version of modern characters (Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman etc) would not exist in New Dawn. I'm using a modern version of Hawkman and Hawkgirl in Legion:United Planets, so they would be off-limits. As far as I know other characters are open to use, but you should confirm with editor WhitOro.

Anybody using Skinner Sweet or Grifter?
    Pull List: Action Comics, Batman, Chew, Hawkeye, Iron Man, Saga, Stormwatch, Wonder Woman

As far as I know they are both available. I initially planned on using Grifter in my Suicide Squad mini-series, but decided to go with other characters instead.

Quote Originally Posted by shaggydoo View Post
    As far as I know they are both available. I initially planned on using Grifter in my Suicide Squad mini-series, but decided to go with other characters instead.
    Cool, since they're available I'll be able to use my plans for them.
    Pull List: Action Comics, Batman, Chew, Hawkeye, Iron Man, Saga, Stormwatch, Wonder Woman