Page 110 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2033
    Got Tickets for SDCC '15! Power Torch's Avatar

Oh man that really sucks, I have lost my computer in the past and its a killer! I if Zor wants to collect I have mine ready to go, if not then I can push it a month.
    "I'm no KILLER, I merely prevent greedy individuals from despoiling the planet."
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    -Pulls:Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight, Blackout. (Check profile for DC).

Alright guys, I've been sent a few solcitis already, so if you guys want to send them, I'll collect them and get them ready, and as long as I get enough of them to make it worth it, come the beginning of January, I'll post the solicits, as long as Whit is still fine with letting someone else post the Solicits.
    Last edited by Zorkel567; 12-26-2012 at 01:21 PM.
    Day and Date: Green Lantern/Green Lantern: New Guardians/ Red Lanterns

Wait a Month: Green Lantern Corps

Got Tickets for SDCC '15! Power Torch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zorkel567 View Post
    Alright guys, I've been sent a few solcitis already, so if you guys want to send them, I'll collect them and get them ready, and as long as I get enough of them to make it worth it, come the beginning of January, I'll post the solicits, as long as Whit is still fine with letting someone else post the Solicits.
    Ok I will send mine in asap! Thanks Zorkel, you rock!
    "I'm no KILLER, I merely prevent greedy individuals from despoiling the planet."
    -Poison Ivy;BoP#3
    -Pulls:Dark Horse: Ghost, X, Captain Midnight, Blackout. (Check profile for DC).

I'll send in mine before the 31st

Quote Originally Posted by Zorkel567 View Post
    Maybe I can do it after all, I haven't lost as much as I thought. And you're right, with the crossover coming with AofMarvel a month delay is just too much.

Send to me the solicits guys, Zork, you could send me the one you received? Thanks for the help thought, much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by WhitOro View Post
    Maybe I can do it after all, I haven't lost as much as I thought. And you're right, with the crossover coming with AofMarvel a month delay is just too much.

Send to me the solicits guys, Zork, you could send me the one you received? Thanks for the help thought, much appreciated!
    I sent you the ones I had gotten so far, and will send mine in the next day or two. Glad to see you're able to come back and do it so soon, Whit. :)

a new dawn is upon us

Check out this month's DC NEW DAWN LINE for free at http://forums.comicbookresources.com...awn-March-2014

You Can't Dye My Hair GoldStarz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shaggydoo View Post
    ]a new dawn is upon us
    Aww yeah, we're gonna have comic about a Rubix Cube.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldStarz View Post
    Aww yeah, we're gonna have comic about a Rubix Cube.
    LOL. I can see it now...

Seriously, the colorful cube and it's lights symbolizes something big starting in January in New Dawn. Stay Tuned.
    Check out this month's DC NEW DAWN LINE for free at http://forums.comicbookresources.com...awn-March-2014

Interesting. The Rubix Cube seems mysterious, to say the least.

Okay, managed to get all of my Jan solicits in. Sorry for taking so long but I think that this is going to be the beginning of some of my best work yet.

I begin my first stint on the New Just League and the League gets a new member! I have a couple of arcs that I'm really looking forward to and I think everyone will get a kick out of.

The Source is close to wrapping up and it's going to end on a bang! Highfather meets his maker!

There is a shakeup in the status quo over in Xero Tolerance as Xero and Conner get a new boss!

The Bolt has had enough! No more running and hiding! Time to go on the offensive!

And last but certainly not least, my original series The Omega Men heads into dangerous territory to save their most precious tresure!

January is going to be another great month for New Dawn!

Great Characters. New Look. NEW DAWN.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

You Can't Dye My Hair GoldStarz's Avatar

Well if we're doing this...

Spoiler and Blackbat will wrap up it's first (very long) arc and start setting up for Fever Dream, from there Harper will finally join the team completing it.

We're focusing on teen heroes actually having fun in Superfriends as they go on an interdimensional treasure hunt and get caught up in a virtual reality superhuman paintball hunt gone wrong.

Planet of the A.P.E.S. will reveal the identity of one of the member's of New Dawn's as well as feature the return of someone who might just be able to unwravel Lex Luthor once and for all, if they weren't preoccupied with their own plans.

A new Kid Eternity will make her debut this month in Secret and will continue to appear in the series continuation, Lost Souls.

Finally, Nell will finally get something going her way in Batgirl and Knightwing when she meets her new English teacher.

Happy New Year guys! Hope you had lot of fun and games and fireworks and candies and fish for dinner.

Some solicits are still missing, since we are in hollyday territory I will wait for the 2 or 3 of January to post everything, unless I ge what's missing before. :) Have a beautiful new year!

sweet can't wait to see what's in the works

We have a Gonzo Times/Riddler P.I. crossover next month, and this issue is the prelude to it. get hyped!

Also, I have a question that was never answered. What does it take for a book to get canceled?

in january a new dawn begins...