Page 109 of 136 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 2036

Quote Originally Posted by highwayguy View Post
    Yup, Jenny's coming back. Bit of a spoiler there. But, then again, I have been posting Codename: V pics with her included with her included.

I have it all planned out. January's solicit will round-up the Green Flame, Burning Red story arc. Then, all things Jenny will be revealed.
    Can't wait. The 21st century could use a spark.

Next up in New Guardians is Arkillo.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	150180-170343-arkillo_large.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	106008

He keeps awake his enemies at night. If you make him angry, he will hunt you down. And if he is coming after you, you'll be so filled with FEAR wou won't be able to sleep. He is ARKILLO.
    Day and Date: Green Lantern/Green Lantern: New Guardians/ Red Lanterns

Wait a Month: Green Lantern Corps

Nice promo Zorkel567! Really like your New Guardians lineup so far.
    Check out this month's DC NEW DAWN LINE for free at http://forums.comicbookresources.com...awn-March-2014

truth...justice...and her way?

ROBERT KIRKMAN / NICOLA SCOTT
    JANUARY 2013
    Check out this month's DC NEW DAWN LINE for free at http://forums.comicbookresources.com...awn-March-2014

Quote Originally Posted by shaggydoo View Post
    Nice promo Zorkel567! Really like your New Guardians lineup so far.
    Thanks. I, personally, love that Arkillo image. Makes him look so monstrous.

And great tease for your Superman series. Intrigued, to say the least.

Whoever is using Midnighter, could I borrow him for a cameo in my Apollo series? Can't have Apollo without Midnighter now, can we?
    "Saga is like Star Wars in space!"
    -Machinima

Dear friends and collegues, tragedy stroke. My main PC were I holded everything about anything decided to just stop working. I lost pretty much a good chunk of files I didn't already backed-up and one of those was the January solicits and pretty much all the solicits I wrote for the upcoming months in my books.

I have to ask you to forgive this problem, and say goodbye to january solicits. I'm taking a month pause to re-organize everything. Unless, someone else of you guys decides to step over, collect this month solicits and post them in my place.

Again, many apologies, I hope I'll be back soon enough. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everybody.

This is good for me actually. I haven't had time to come up with mine yet anyways. Sorry to hear about your computer. Once you get a new one, I suggest you invest in a 500 gb-1 tb external hard drive and backup any new files created as soon as they're created.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitOro View Post
    Dear friends and collegues, tragedy stroke. My main PC were I holded everything about anything decided to just stop working. I lost pretty much a good chunk of files I didn't already backed-up and one of those was the January solicits and pretty much all the solicits I wrote for the upcoming months in my books.

I have to ask you to forgive this problem, and say goodbye to january solicits. I'm taking a month pause to re-organize everything. Unless, someone else of you guys decides to step over, collect this month solicits and post them in my place.

Again, many apologies, I hope I'll be back soon enough. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everybody.
    I should have Hellblazer on PM and some storylines we discussed Whit. When you get your CPU situation up and running then I will forward it to you again.

If anyone wishes to collect then that would be great. If not, then that's good too. Superman can wait until Feb. if he needs.

If enough people would still like January solicits posted, I would be willing to collect and post January's solicits. If not, that's fine, and we can wait until February.

Hopefully you'll be able to remember and put back together your future ideas, Whit. That really stinks. :(

That is cool of you to volunteer, Zorkel567. I would have all my solicits ready for January. If everyone wants to Jan its fine for me, otherwise I can wait til Feb. Sorry to hear about your computer/ lost files situation Whit.
    Last edited by shaggydoo; 12-25-2012 at 04:50 PM.

Don't forget everyone, there is still time to post your picks for New Dawn in December. I noticed several regulars have not done so yet.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitOro View Post

Sorry to hear about that Whit'. Hope you can get things fixed properly. Feb would be fine for me.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

Quote Originally Posted by shaggydoo View Post
    That is cool of you to volunteer, Zorkel567. I would have all my solicits ready for January. If everyone wants to Jan its fine for me, otherwise I can wait til Feb. Sorry to hear about your computer/ lost files situation Whit.
    I have some extra time right now so I figured I would offer anyways. I know some people plan their stories out many months in advance and with the AoM crossover coming up, didn't want a month-gap to mess with anyone's stories if possible. I know with a couple of my books I have planned out and with one of them set to tie in with the New Dawn/Age of Marvels crossover, I have January and February planned out already wioth it tieing in in March and April and would need to change somethings if we end up cutting a month, but I'm fine either way.

I could do mine tomorrow after i see the hobbit and django in the same day.