Page 48 of 136 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Aaaaaaaah.
    Today I have been trapped for ten hours in my university to do a twenty minutes long english oral exam. And I passed it. Still not worth it.

WINNERS OF THE JLA CONTEST:
    *Main JL Title
    Justice League by Global Honored.
    Mark Waid & Kurt Busiek with art by Gary Frank.

*Secondary JL Title
    Justice League International by cdgodin (title is a work in progress)
    Brian Buccellato & Francis Manapul.

Thanks for participating, you all had great ideas, some of them can still be used in the future, we'll see how I feel about it in a couple of months.

You Can't Dye My Hair GoldStarz's Avatar

Congratulations on winning, Global Honored! I can't wait to see what you're planning.

Congrats for the win on the main book, Global_Honored!

Was there a Top Ten? I want to see what my idea placed.

Yay, thanks guys. Looking forward to working on the Justice League. I pitched a big super hero summer movie type story with a bunch of big personalities....now to try and make it all fit together and work like I imagined

Grats to you too cdgodin. Very cool news to have a JL and JLI series, expanding the brand. Awesome. I would be happy to exchange notes and ideas to synch up continuity and stuff between the JL teams.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldStarz View Post
    Was there a Top Ten? I want to see what my idea placed.
    A top ten with seven people.

I didn't do any "Top Something", but I guess I could spend some words of what I liked best:

I was really debating if choose Green Griffin pitch because of the amazing creative team he proposed, Paul Cornell + Joshua Middleton was really an intriguing combination, and I would argue worthy of more titles.

Your ideas GoldStarz where good, but maybe too massive and too chaotic. Some of them are worth expading on their own, but I believe you decided to put too much into the thing. Ideas like the Redemption League are very good thought, and like I said, they could be reused for the future.

Yes GG should definitely use that creative combo (Cornell/Middleton) on a title in the future. Nice call.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitOro View Post
    A top ten with seven people.
    Only seven people signed up? I thought there were more...

Your ideas GoldStarz where good, but maybe too massive and too chaotic. Some of them are worth expading on their own, but I believe you decided to put too much into the thing. Ideas like the Redemption League are very good thought, and like I said, they could be reused for the future.
    I did kind of make it a little bit too massive, so fair enough. Thanks for the input.

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    Yay, thanks guys. Looking forward to working on the Justice League. I pitched a big super hero summer movie type story with a bunch of big personalities....now to try and make it all fit together and work like I imagined

Grats to you too cdgodin. Very cool news to have a JL and JLI series, expanding the brand. Awesome. I would be happy to exchange notes and ideas to synch up continuity and stuff between the JL teams.
    Congratulations GH! Looking forward to seeing what you have planned.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

Quote Originally Posted by marvell2100 View Post
    Congratulations GH! Looking forward to seeing what you have planned.
    Thanks buddy. I will see you in the Fortress and may get you to look over some of these JL ideas if that's cool, and Fin Fang Foom doesn't throw us out.

CONGRATS to Global Honored and cdgodin. I know you will both do a good job on your Justice League series. Also good job to WhitOro to what I'm sure was a tough decision. I'm always open to crossovers with the Justice League.

I will prolly steer my unused concepts to the upcoming Young Justice and Batmen titles.
    Check out this month's DC NEW DAWN LINE for free at http://forums.comicbookresources.com...awn-March-2014

Thanks buddy. I will see you in the Fortress and may get you to look over some of these JL ideas if that's cool, and Fin Fang Foom doesn't throw us out.
    Sounds great to me. Let's be nice to Foom.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar

Yes GG should definitely use that creative combo (Cornell/Middleton) on a title in the future. Nice call.
    i might with the Doctor Fate idea i proposed for the JL but it will take place in a DF mini or for that Superman mini i'll be doing.

and congrats on winning the title!!!
    Last edited by Green Griffin; 06-23-2012 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Griffin View Post
    i might with the Doctor Fate idea i proposed for the JL but it will take place in a DF mini or for that Superman mini i'll be doing.

and congrats on winning the title!!!
    Cool, if you do a Fate series then let me know as I have an idea for a Fate & Lex/LOD story, probably just a one off issue but maybe we can do a short tie-in or one month crossover if you like the idea.

And speaking of the Man of Steel, I might as well make the first reveal for the upcoming Justice League roster....

SUPERMAN fights for Truth, Justice and the American Way this July
    The New Justice League

Ah, since you've done your first reveal, how about I do mine? It wouldn't Be JLI without him.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013153-1gardner.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	95603
    GUY GARDNER. July.
    Justice League International.