View Poll Results: Will you buy it?

Voters
169. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Yes

47 27.81%
  • No

95 56.21%
  • Maybe or Trade Wait

27 15.98%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Hahaha no.....
    The world's Number 1 Ghost Rider Fan!!!!
    Reading
    Mighty Avengers. Uncanny Avengers* Thunderbolts* Justice League(Forever Evil)

Quote Originally Posted by coconutphone View Post
    Good god no. Redundant book by a writer who's already covering 2 other Avengers books. Ridiculous.
    Ditto.

When I saw the announcement of this series it was literally like a slap in the face. After putting up with the same sh!t from Bendis for all these yrs (I am aware no one's holding a gun to my head; I'm a masochist) this would have been a great opportunity for Marvel to throw a bone to pre-Disassembled fans. But no.

I know I sound like an self-indulgent fanboy with entitlement issues, and I was pretty embarrassed at my reaction considering I'm not one of those to take things like this personally, but I just can't help it this time...

I will be. Just hope its good.
    "Some people look to the past for answers. I look to the future for solutions." --- SJH

Default No

Love the artist but really dislike the writer. So NO!

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Ditto.

When I saw the announcement of this series it was literally like a slap in the face. After putting up with the same sh!t from Bendis for all these yrs (I am aware no one's holding a gun to my head; I'm a masochist) this would have been a great opportunity for Marvel to throw a bone to pre-Disassembled fans. But no.

I know I sound like an self-indulgent fanboy with entitlement issues, and I was pretty embarrassed at my reaction considering I'm not one of those to take things like this personally, but I just can't help it this time...
    Think of it this way, at least he'll leave adjitiveless sooner

Another 3.99 book? No thank you. Maybe in trade.. used.. but no single issues.

Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    Think of it this way, at least he'll leave adjitiveless sooner
    I can only hope.

With my luck, they'll just cancel Moon Knight leaving him free to continue ravaging the Avengers for eternity...

BANNED

Here's a big thing that bugs me.
    This team gets together and does...what? Why do we need to follow this team? Do people only follow heroes and not what they will do?

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    This team gets together and does...what? Why do we need to follow this team? Do people only follow heroes and not what they will do?
    All we've seen is a teaser. We have to wait and see what details are, and aren't, announced.

I am debating, pending details, mainly due to Bagely's art
    Marvel: Defenders, Secret Avengers, Amazing Spider-Man, Uncanny X-Men, Uncanny X-Force, & Wolverine & The X-Men

DC: Action Comics, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Batman, Flash

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hero Girl View Post
    All we've seen is a teaser. We have to wait and see what details are, and aren't, announced.

I am debating, pending details, mainly due to Bagely's art
    Again, don't see the point if they think a team that's 90% together in other books seems vague for the point of being vague.

No. I've tried to get into Bendis' Avengers multiple times in the past, most recently with the JRJR first issue, and every time he's failed to impress me. He doesn't get another shot. Avengers is my favourite Marvel team but I've resigned myself to the fact that I won't be reading the series again until he's gone.

Can someone provide a link to this?
    Believe me, if I'd felt it was the way to go, I would have done it. Thank the goddesses I didn't have to. But don't flatter yourself, you couldn't have stopped me if you tried - Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    To a degree yes... they follow characters they like.

Without reading the book we don't know exactly what they will be doing... but I imagine to some degree we can assume they do what really any Avengers team (or any super hero team in general) does... they doing around saving the world by beating up badguys.

Why do you need to follow this team? You don't... you don't need to follow any book. It's simply a matter of whether or not the characters and writer interest you or not.

We Crossed The Line Brother Justin Crowe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    Hell to the no. Whitney Houston. It's by an artist I haven't liked since the 90's and written by the worst writer on Avengers ever.
    You mean...Geoff Johns and Chuck Austen have merged into some terrible, "storytelling" superbeing? SAVE US, JESUS!

I rule me.

John Byrne steal it.