Page 10 of 96 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

*groan* Love at first sight then?

Oh well, Emma might need a love interest after all. And that could also make the game more interesting (an ally in the enemy camp).

Which keeps the mystery on Sheriff Graham's Fable identity. Huntsman, Big Bad Wolf or someone else? Judging by his behaviour, the Huntsman seems probable - at this stage. Plus, I doubt they'd go the Bigby Wolf Sheriff route.
    Last edited by passer-by; 10-31-2011 at 03:01 PM.
    I don't know what to consider canon anymore :(
    Comicmofo
    http://forums.comicbookresources.com...1#post17765682

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by passer-by View Post

Oh well, Emma might need a love interest after all. And that could also make the game more interesting (an ally in the enemy camp).
    That's just what I took from it. I could be wrong.

Elder Member

What's "love" got to do with it? Emma's a hot blond who's (A) new in town and (B) not expected to be staying long. Maybe he just saw an opportunity.

BANNED

Also I am surprised that no one mentioned that Gus played the magic Mirror
    edit I guess someone did mention Giancarlo Esposito

Quote Originally Posted by kalorama View Post
    What's "love" got to do with it? Emma's a hot blond who's (A) new in town and (B) not expected to be staying long. Maybe he just saw an opportunity.
    Then he would be a wolf.
    Story By Story- Story Circle of the Capital Region.

My own Youtube account, stories and public library use tips.

Well, if they stick to the "fable stories" routine, it should be more serious. Or become more serious.
    Comicmofo

Elder Member

Well, if they stick to the "fable stories" routine, it should be more serious. Or become more serious.
    Depends. At this point, we don't really know which character he's supposed to be, do we? So there's nothing to say what role he's supposed to play vis-a-vis the others. Besides, since Emma's not actually a fairy tale character, there's no predetermined relationship between her and anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamYJ View Post
    Then he would be a wolf.
    Exactly.
    Last edited by kalorama; 10-31-2011 at 03:11 PM.

BANNED

Yeah Megan Ory is named Ruby on IMDB.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamYJ View Post
    Then he would be a wolf.
    Exactly.
    I personally wouldn't mind the sheriff to be the Big Bad Wolf, but I don't think the OUAT writers want to draw such an obvious comparison to Fables. We'll see.
    Comicmofo

Elder Member

I personally wouldn't mind the sheriff to be the Big Bad Wolf, but I don't think the OUAT writers want to draw such an obvious comparison to Fables. We'll see.
    Why not? Most of the people watching the show likely (A) have never read Fables and (B) will never visit any of the places on the Internet where people who have will complain about it.

Why not? Most of the people watching the show likely (A) have never read Fables and (B) will never visit any of the places on the Internet where people who have will complain about it.
    I think quite a few people know that ABC considered a Fables series, but finally rejected it - the OUAT executive producers commented on the issue.

From wikipedia:
    The show also has a similar premise to Bill Willingham's comic series Fables, to which ABC bought the rights in 2008, but never made it past the planning stages.[20] Horowitz and Kitsis have "read a couple issues," of Fables but state that while the two concepts are "in the same playground," they believe they are "telling a different story."[20]
    Real Truths Behind ABC's Once Upon a Time (Including That Pesky Fables Comparison)
    http://www.tvline.com/2011/08/5-real...e-upon-a-time/
    Comicmofo

Elder Member

I think quite a few people know that ABC considered a Fables series, but finally rejected it - the OUAT executive producers commented on the issue.

From wikipedia:

Real Truths Behind ABC's Once Upon a Time (Including That Pesky Fables Comparison)
    http://www.tvline.com/2011/08/5-real...e-upon-a-time/
    Of course the producers commented on it. And those comments were directed at people who were aware of Fables and were complaining that the show was a rip off. But the only people who care are people who read Fables (and not even all of them care), and that's a tiny percentage of the people watching the show. Point being, they aren't likely to back away from an idea that would make good story sense just because a small, but vocal, minority are gonna grouse about it.

Besides, the show was probably planned out for a good long time and much of it has probably been filmed already. If they really never heard of Fables until the comparisons started, then it would be too late to change it.
    Story By Story- Story Circle of the Capital Region.

My own Youtube account, stories and public library use tips.

Point being, they aren't likely to back away from an idea that would make good story sense just because a small, but vocal, minority are gonna grouse about it.
    Well from a story sense - What do we have so far:

We have Snow White as the primary story and we have Snow, Charming, Queenie, the Dwarfs and the Magic Mirror. So far the only other major character in there we are missing is the Huntsman. It seems unlikely that the Huntsman would be left out unless he died before the curse took effect.

We also have Granny and Red Riding Hood, so that should leaves the Huntsman/Woodsman (depending on which version you read) and the Wolf. And we had the Wolf stopping Emma in the pilot.

We have Geppetto, Jiminy Cricket who showed up in Storeybrooke as well.

Rumpelstiltskin as well.

Given the emphasis on the Snow White tale, I lean towards Sheriff Graham being the Huntsman, with the Wolf second.

Elder Member

I don't know who he is and really haven't given it any thought at all. We'll find out when we find out. But if they wanted him to be the wolf, I doubt they'd back away from it because of the Fables connotation.