Page 53 of 96 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

It was a good episode. I guess the writers are saving the meeting with the actual Baelfire for the future. I wonder how Gold can be sure that this is the world he ended up in?

I'm glad that the "Dark One's" powers don't work in Storybrooke, but I still say Gold's insistance that magic doesn't work there goes against what we've seen Regina do to the sheriff, by squeezing his "heart".

August's frustration and disgust with Emma's lack of belief was evident in his remarks to Gold. But, Emma doesn't believe in magic, and would be likely to rationalize away anything she sees that doesn't correspond to her belief. I wonder if he'll make any progress with her next week.

Quote Originally Posted by christinereed View Post
    It was a good episode. I guess the writers are saving the meeting with the actual Baelfire for the future. I wonder how Gold can be sure that this is the world he ended up in?

I'm glad that the "Dark One's" powers don't work in Storybrooke, but I still say Gold's insistance that magic doesn't work there goes against what we've seen Regina do to the sheriff, by squeezing his "heart".

August's frustration and disgust with Emma's lack of belief was evident in his remarks to Gold. But, Emma doesn't believe in magic, and would be likely to rationalize away anything she sees that doesn't correspond to her belief. I wonder if he'll make any progress with her next week.
    I suspect with the centuries of years of work Rumple put into the curse, he would not have given the curse to Regina if he wasn't sure it would take him to the same world as Bae. He specifically mentioned time and space to the Blue Fairy in that rant.

As for what happened to Graham, I'm thinking that there is a difference between new magic and preexisting conditions brought over with the curse and the magic associated with the curse itself. Graham was missing his heart when the curse was implemented, and there is the thought that if Rumple created the curse, I would think he would take care to ensure that the dagger could not be used to control him if at all possible. We also have Jefferson's hat that Emma worked on. I suspect we have more answers coming our way in the next three episodes.

I did have a big "Awwwwww" moment when Emma admitted to Regina that she loved Mary Margaret, and I love the way Emma tries to shield Mary Margaret from David. Here's hoping we get a hug between Emma and Mary Margaret before the end of the season.

If there's no magic , how exactly did Regina drop the key in Mary's cell anyway ?

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    If there's no magic , how exactly did Regina drop the key in Mary's cell anyway ?
    She didn't, Rumple did (see the discussions at the end of Hat Trick and beginning of Stable Boy) likely during an attorney-client meeting.

Pinnochio makes sense now, but how did he end up in our world? Did his dad revert him to doll form and hide him in the box along with Emma?

Balefire is a cool name.

Now I wonder if the Blue Fairy/Mother Superior also remembers her past.

It's a little odd that Grumpy and the nun played by Amy Acker weren't at Mary-Margaret's party, but I guess one can only afford so many guest stars at a time.

When Mary-Margaret was dumping David, I weirdly found myself wanting to "you go girl!"
    Last edited by Jared; 04-25-2012 at 04:59 PM.
    "Family Guy jumped the shark when i stopped getting high every time i watched it. " - Alex

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Pinnochio makes sense now, but how did he end up in our world? Did his dad revert him to doll form and hide him in the box along with Emma?
    Since we get Gepetto and Pinocchio in the next episode, I'm expecting the answer on Sunday

Now I wonder if the Blue Fairy/Mother Superior also remembers her past.
    Well, that smirk she hid from Gold when he asked her about what August wanted before she told Gold the lines about August's father, makes me think she is up to something. Also the way she told Bae she was on the "right" side. Somehow, I don't think she is all sweetness and light.

It's a little odd that Grumpy and the nun played by Amy Acker weren't at Mary-Margaret's party, but I guess one can only afford so many guest stars at a time.

When Mary-Margaret was dumping David, I weirdly found myself wanting to "you go girl!"
    I would have expected to see Grumpy since some of the other dwarves were there, but I thought it was interesting how they showed Gold remaining so separate from the rest of the party.

and Yeah, I was also "You go, girl!" on the dumping David. That man needs to earn his way back to Mary-Margaret, if he was cursed Charming. Did you notice how Mary-Margaret was using her Snow voice for a lot of that scene?

Honestly, I haven't noticed much difference between her Snow White voice and regular. She acts more assertive as Snow, though.
    "Family Guy jumped the shark when i stopped getting high every time i watched it. " - Alex

Honestly, I haven't noticed much difference between her Snow White voice and regular. She acts more assertive as Snow, though.
    She should totally use the Bale Batman voice.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

As Mary Margaret, she uses more questioning tones, and generally more timid and hesitant. Same with Charming/David.

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    She should totally use the Bale Batman voice.
    The Evil Queen has an awesome voice that puts the Bale Batman voice to shame. Actually, it's a tossup between Parilla and Carlyle for me as to who does the best voices on the show.

Rumple was a lot less playful and whimsical in this flashback. Which works for me in a way because I much prefer his Mr. Gold persona.
    Boobs

Ambivalent about twitter.

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tracer Bullet View Post
    Rumple was a lot less playful and whimsical in this flashback.
    Yeah, because his son was still there as a link to his humanity. The "whimsical" nature he used when dealing with people after he lost him was basically the equivalent of a cat playing with a mouse before eating it.

Didn't Pinnochio's day use a typewriter?
    squad name: Winter Wraith (1484)/Gargoyle Wraith (777)
    CBOX ID: Tina
    marvel heroes: winterwraith
    signature hero: tigra

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Wraith View Post
    Didn't Pinnochio's day use a typewriter?
    ...His day?
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Oops I meant Geppetto, his dad.
    squad name: Winter Wraith (1484)/Gargoyle Wraith (777)
    CBOX ID: Tina
    marvel heroes: winterwraith
    signature hero: tigra

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Wraith View Post
    Oops I meant Geppetto, his dad.
    Unlikely - assuming a quasi-medieval setting - the closest they would have would be the printing press. The typewriter was invented mid-19th century.