Page 187 of 232 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 3472
  1. #2791
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tel'aran'rhiod
    Posts
    22,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverZeal View Post
    Ahh.......sweet delusions.
    Annulment is a legal procedure for declaring a marriage null and void.[1] Unlike divorce, it is usually retroactive, meaning that an annulled marriage is considered to be invalid from the beginning almost as if it had never taken place

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annulment

    Suffer BP crazies, you lose.

    Newsarama adheres to the definition of this legal procedure, in a list of failed Marvel Marriages the Joke of the Century is absent, because it NEVER HAPPENED http://www.newsarama.com/comics/10-m...e-wrong-1.html
    Last edited by Valeria Kementari; 08-05-2012 at 08:18 PM.

  2. #2792
    Prεtty Pεnny Starleafgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    Annulment is a legal procedure for declaring a marriage null and void.[1] Unlike divorce, it is usually retroactive, meaning that an annulled marriage is considered to be invalid from the beginning almost as if it had never taken place

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annulment

    Suffer BP crazies, you lose.

    Newsarama adheres to the definition of this legal procedure, in a list of failed Marvel Marriages the Joke of the Century is absent, because it NEVER HAPPENED http://www.newsarama.com/comics/10-m...e-wrong-1.html
    Okay, wow, I love that word now, lol.

    It does mean that Storm isn't entitled to half of Wakanda or whatnot, though. ;P

  3. #2793
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tel'aran'rhiod
    Posts
    22,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Okay, wow, I love that word now, lol.

    It does mean that Storm isn't entitled to half of Wakanda or whatnot, though. ;P
    waterlogged crap, that's all that left of Wakanda. Still I don't think Vange Whedon will be stopped so easily.

  4. #2794
    salt in my porridge jarrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    28,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by infernohara View Post
    If you say so. I could've sworn I saw Iceman attacking Wanda with Polaris and Havok. In the main story (which is what matters), the X-men still are on board with the P5. Only Storm has defected with her other teammates form X-men.
    Rachel "defected" first, by letting Hope get away. Then Rogue by trying to break the Avengers out of Magik's prison (Magik teleported her to another galaxy it return, lol). Then Iceman, Rachel and Angel realized the P5 were losing it and went back to the JGS. Then Xavier warned the P5 they're going too far. Then Storm, Gambit, Armor and Pixie left when they found out about Limbo prison, Storm joining with Xavier to break out the Avengers.
    X-Poster of the Month: janvier 2010 et mars 2012 et août 2013
    --- something something I do! ---

  5. #2795
    Elder Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    58,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Okay, wow, I love that word now, lol.

    It does mean that Storm isn't entitled to half of Wakanda or whatnot, though. ;P
    Hopefully she at least gets to keep her wardrobe.

    Shuri once said something to the effect that Storms wardrobe was worth more than Stark (though I assume she might have been kidding). It's sort of funny that Storm apparently became quite the shopper, considering she once seemed to be a nudist. I guess that's what marrying a king can do to you.

  6. #2796
    Ororo Munroe's #1 Fan RLAAMJR.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Inside Storm's Heart
    Posts
    10,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    Annulment is a legal procedure for declaring a marriage null and void.[1] Unlike divorce, it is usually retroactive, meaning that an annulled marriage is considered to be invalid from the beginning almost as if it had never taken place

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annulment

    Suffer BP crazies, you lose.

    Newsarama adheres to the definition of this legal procedure, in a list of failed Marvel Marriages the Joke of the Century is absent, because it NEVER HAPPENED http://www.newsarama.com/comics/10-m...e-wrong-1.html
    so that is the definition of annulment. i always though annulment is synonymous to separation.
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

  7. #2797
    Elder Member SilverZeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    11,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    Annulment is a legal procedure for declaring a marriage null and void.[1] Unlike divorce, it is usually retroactive, meaning that an annulled marriage is considered to be invalid from the beginning almost as if it had never taken place

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annulment

    Suffer BP crazies, you lose.

    Newsarama adheres to the definition of this legal procedure, in a list of failed Marvel Marriages the Joke of the Century is absent, because it NEVER HAPPENED http://www.newsarama.com/comics/10-m...e-wrong-1.html
    Well, d fact dat d marriage is still in continuity & actually happend doesnt change....annulment of marriage =/= change of reality like dey did with Parker & Jane which is much more fitting with ur "NEVER HAPPEND" delusion.

    Newsrama doesnt list d marriage ending perhaps bcuz dey r still hoping it is.

  8. #2798
    Ororo Munroe's #1 Fan RLAAMJR.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Inside Storm's Heart
    Posts
    10,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverZeal View Post
    Well, d fact dat d marriage is still in continuity & actually happend doesnt change....annulment of marriage =/= change of reality like dey did with Parker & Jane which is much more fitting with ur "NEVER HAPPEND" delusion.

    Newsrama doesnt list d marriage ending perhaps bcuz dey r still hoping it is.
    True. Eventhough the marriage has been nullified, we have to face the reality that they actually got married.
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

  9. #2799
    Pure Hellcatnip Lady_Alternate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Over Here
    Posts
    15,144

    Default




    Look at all the fucks she does not give.
    Women are beautiful. But we're not here for your goddamn titillation.- junesdisco

  10. #2800
    Ororo Munroe's #1 Fan RLAAMJR.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Inside Storm's Heart
    Posts
    10,064

    Default

    I just heard a news about a lightning strike in PA race
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

  11. #2801
    Prεtty Pεnny Starleafgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Hopefully she at least gets to keep her wardrobe.

    Shuri once said something to the effect that Storms wardrobe was worth more than Stark (though I assume she might have been kidding). It's sort of funny that Storm apparently became quite the shopper, considering she once seemed to be a nudist. I guess that's what marrying a king can do to you.
    Many women shop to alleviate the burden of an unhappy marriage, lol.

  12. #2802
    Ororo Munroe's #1 Fan RLAAMJR.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Inside Storm's Heart
    Posts
    10,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Many women shop to alleviate the burden of an unhappy marriage, lol.
    Your avatar is so awesome! : )
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

  13. #2803
    Prεtty Pεnny Starleafgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Your avatar is so awesome! : )
    Hehe, thanks. :)

  14. #2804
    Ororo Munroe's #1 Fan RLAAMJR.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Inside Storm's Heart
    Posts
    10,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Hehe, thanks. :)
    It would have been great (especially for the both of us) if it was Penance instead of Pixie who replaced Jubilee on Storm's team in x-men. : )
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

  15. #2805
    Ororo Munroe's #1 Fan RLAAMJR.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Inside Storm's Heart
    Posts
    10,064

    Default

    Are there any information about Storm showing up in Deadpool kills the marvel universe?
    Ororo Munroe: I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •