Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I don't understand. I don't recognise anyone except for Sabertooth and Jean.
    What's the point if they aren't going to actually use the AoA characters?

Quote Originally Posted by fortyseven View Post
    I don't understand. I don't recognise anyone except for Sabertooth and Jean.
    What's the point if they aren't going to actually use the AoA characters?
    I don't understand that as well.But we know for sure that Jean Grey,Sabertooth and Weapon X are in the title,so at the very least theirs some ties to the old AOA series.Plus it does look to me at least to have Domino in it as well.Have to wait and see,hopefully get so more info tomorrow.

It could be an opportunity to see AOA versions of x-men/characters we haven't seen appear yet.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Logan View Post
    I don't understand that as well.But we know for sure that Jean Grey,Sabertooth and Weapon X are in the title,so at the very least theirs some ties to the old AOA series.Plus it does look to me at least to have Domino in it as well.Have to wait and see,hopefully get so more info tomorrow.
    How the hell is Domino alive after what Nate Grey did to her....

I dream of Jeannie Bart Simpson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gracie Branch View Post
    How the hell is Domino alive after what Nate Grey did to her....
    What did he do to her.

Glad to see Jean, Sabretooth, and Weapon X. But who are these other people?

Ew, I don't care. I'm not going to support this alt. reality tomfoolery.

Princess Puffin JeanGreyForever's Avatar

I'm glad to see Jean and Sabretooth but I have zero interest in the AOA versions of the Avengers.

Not hugely appealing as the characters aren't the ones from the AoA I'm into BUT I'll be giving it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    I'm glad to see Jean and Sabretooth but I have zero interest in the AOA versions of the Avengers.
    Pretty much my thoughts too. I only like AoA Sabretooth when he has Wildchild on a leash with him also.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bart Simpson View Post
    What did he do to her.

Glad to see Jean, Sabretooth, and Weapon X. But who are these other people?
    She was Apocalypse's top assassin and he sent her to either recruit or kill Nate...by X-Man #3, she caught up with Nate and basically shut her brain off.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    It seems like my whinging regarding Alternate Universes and AU characters has resulted in Marvel using it even more.
    Marvel spites their whingers. Its the law around them parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguja View Post
    That would be ideal since there would be a lot more characters in play but it looks like it is after. I think that's why X-Force interacted with AOA so much. To launch this.
    More likely the opposite, I think. They saw AoA being brought back in DAS and saw it as an opportunity to launch something

Quote Originally Posted by Fionnuala View Post
    Eh. AOA was loved because it didn't exist long enough to get tired. Marvel, of course, don't understand this and will beat the alt-universe horse until it's half-dead twitching.
    Agreed. Everything that was great about the AoA has been lost by messing with the fact that the end of the story was suppose to be the end, period.

Nothing about either return makes me want to see more. Certainly X-Force's return there was infinitely better than the Anniversary issues but still tarnished the original.

Gallifrey endures. blackphoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    What an awful idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    PLEASE, erase this universe.
    Co-signed. The original AoA was awesome, but each of the follow ups has been piss poor. The UXF story was ok, but that universe should be left alone. This is only gonna tarnish the original series further.
    Thus do I write the first chapter of my new scripture. And the first verse is "Let it all burn."

PHOENIX INVICTUS!

Quote Originally Posted by blackphoenix View Post
    Co-signed. The original AoA was awesome, but each of the follow ups has been piss poor. The UXF story was ok, but that universe should be left alone. This is only gonna tarnish the original series further.
    Yeah, it's like a great song being ruined by your roomie listening to it on repeat. Leave it be, Marvel.