Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrestling Games

So to give this thread some life, there are 13 open spots left on the WWE 12 roster. One is heavily rumored to be Michael Cole, so that takes it to 12. Who would you put in, and plans for you WWE Universe mode?

Adding: Brodus Clay, Kharma, Trish, DDP (Blue jeans w/mullet), Chris Jericho (Lionheart WCW verison and last heel run alternate), Randy Savage, Ric Flair (80's verison, powder blue tights), Dr. Death Steve Williams, Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty (Rocker versons only, to go with LOD and Demolition 80's tag teams), Scott Hall (Come on you got Nash.), JBL

Tag teams/Stables in Universe mode

The Four Horsemen-Ric Flair or HHH (if Flair isn't in), Arn Anderson, Danial Bryan, Jack Swagger.

Internet Famous- Zach Ryder and Dolph Ziggler

Husky Harris and Joe Henning

Gabriel and Slater

Hall and Nash(if Hall is in)

LOD

Demolition

United Kingdom (Stealing it from RTWM cause I like it)- Seamus, Regal, Barrett and McIntyer

Miz Inc.- Miz, Tyson Kidd, Otunga, Natayla, Alex Riley,
    I AM FOREVER- Master Shake

I mean I liked Face-Off, but I didn't go to college either.

I played Smackdown Vs. Raw 11 for a while. Created a bunch of guys with awful gimmicks

Quote Originally Posted by KiFF86 View Post
    So to give this thread some life, there are 13 open spots left on the WWE 12 roster. One is heavily rumored to be Michael Cole, so that takes it to 12. Who would you put in, and plans for you WWE Universe mode?

Adding: Brodus Clay, Kharma, Trish, DDP (Blue jeans w/mullet), Chris Jericho (Lionheart WCW verison and last heel run alternate), Randy Savage, Ric Flair (80's verison, powder blue tights), Dr. Death Steve Williams, Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty (Rocker versons only, to go with LOD and Demolition 80's tag teams), Scott Hall (Come on you got Nash.), JBL

Tag teams/Stables in Universe mode

The Four Horsemen-Ric Flair or HHH (if Flair isn't in), Arn Anderson, Danial Bryan, Jack Swagger.

Internet Famous- Zach Ryder and Dolph Ziggler

Husky Harris and Joe Henning

Gabriel and Slater

Hall and Nash(if Hall is in)

LOD

Demolition

United Kingdom (Stealing it from RTWM cause I like it)- Seamus, Regal, Barrett and McIntyer

Miz Inc.- Miz, Tyson Kidd, Otunga, Natayla, Alex Riley,
    Mil Mascaras ( they just announced him for the Hall of Fame) Abdullah the butcher, Terry Funk, Mick Foley,Thats all I can think of right now.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by gryhpon View Post
    Mil Mascaras ( they just announced him for the Hall of Fame) Abdullah the butcher, Terry Funk, Mick Foley,Thats all I can think of right now.
    I only want Terry Funk if there is a series of buttons that let him scream things.
    "My eye!"
    "Goddamn horse!"

"Satchellass!"

LOL, I spent the whole month, platinum my SDvsRAW 2011 for the PS3. The trophy "man of 1004 holds" is insane, freaking boring, lots of people say its glitched, I just know that I spent 3 hours+ doing finisher after finisher, I made like 850+ to Santino Marella.

and I have No Mercy, I missed HCTP. HCTP is they only game I am missing from my collection.

and why is Brock Lesnar in ww12?
    like why was RVD in SDvsRaw 2011?

The tournament begins leothelion's Avatar

No Mercy and Here comes the pain for me. Could create tons of wrestlers and just go through the story mode again and again and again.
    The world has turned its back on you.

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post

and why is Brock Lesnar in ww12?
    Because Brock Lesnar has sold more ppvs then WWE has in every ppv but Wrestlemania, and he started there.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Because Brock Lesnar has sold more ppvs then WWE has in every ppv but Wrestlemania, and he started there.
    ahhh... I tought he departed with "bad terms" from the E.
    Guess they came to a deal or something then.

Ugh, Cole and JR are downloadable content this year.... Can really give it to someone that we would play as.... Though Shawn is in, with Montreal Screwjob outfit, so Bret will be in too
    I AM FOREVER- Master Shake

I mean I liked Face-Off, but I didn't go to college either.

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    ahhh... I tought he departed with "bad terms" from the E.
    Guess they came to a deal or something then.
    Oh, not particularly bad terms.
    Vince and Dana White had been meeting, because they wanted Brock for the name and Brock wanted money i guess, he's also been talking about possibly coming back at some point.
    Probably if he gets his ass beat again and his UFC drawing power drops off.

Quote Originally Posted by KiFF86 View Post
    Ugh, Cole and JR are downloadable content this year.... Can really give it to someone that we would play as.... Though Shawn is in, with Montreal Screwjob outfit, so Bret will be in too
    I remember when this games starte to have commentary, each year's game had different commentaries. Now is almost the same each year. It gets kinda boring, Like they dont want to pay to tape new commentary,

Question

am i the only one thinking its lacking in the graphics area this year?
    COLOSSUS katya nightcrawler storm magik
    http://overpower.ca/tools/battlesites.php
    http://overpower.ca/downloads/
    "down with the machine" bray wyatt

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...or_WWE_12.html

The December 2011 issue of WWE Magazine has an article highlighting ten features in THQ's upcoming WWE '12 video game and it is disclosed that "Macho Man" Randy Savage and Mick Foley will be playable characters via downloadable content pack.

The magazine states: "WWE '12 boasts a WrestleMania-sized roster of icons that, for the first time ever, can be used by gamers right off the bat. Superstars such as Demolition, Ricky Steamboat, Kevin Nash and others are available initially: future downloadable greats will include the likes of Shawn Michaels, Randy Savage and Mick Foley. Oh yeah, and they'll also offer alternate attire for Edge and Christian, a throwback to their late-'90s tag team heyday, just for the benefit of those with flash photography."

THQ announced the first group of downloadable characters earlier this week: Shawn Michaels, Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross and Michael Cole.

OOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH! Have A Nice Day!
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview

My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

The December 2011 issue of WWE Magazine has an article highlighting ten features in THQ's upcoming WWE '12 video game and it is disclosed that "Macho Man" Randy Savage and Mick Foley will be playable characters via downloadable content pack.

The magazine states: "WWE '12 boasts a WrestleMania-sized roster of icons that, for the first time ever, can be used by gamers right off the bat. Superstars such as Demolition, Ricky Steamboat, Kevin Nash and others are available initially: future downloadable greats will include the likes of Shawn Michaels, Randy Savage and Mick Foley. Oh yeah, and they'll also offer alternate attire for Edge and Christian, a throwback to their late-'90s tag team heyday, just for the benefit of those with flash photography."

THQ announced the first group of downloadable characters earlier this week: Shawn Michaels, Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross and Michael Cole.

OOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH! Have A Nice Day!
    Randy Savage and Demolition! I'm so getting this game
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

Oh yeah, and they'll also offer alternate attire for Edge and Christian, a throwback to their late-'90s tag team heyday, just for the benefit of those with flash photography."

Ok that is a rip-off. 90's Edge and Christian were already in 2011's edition. AND were in-game, not DLC pack.