Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

If I miss anyone/any bio just speak up.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Yes, your in. It will still be a few days before everyone posts or reposts their bios. Lets' say we can officially get back into the RPG sometime early next week. At that time I will bring in all the new students and get them up to speed.

Is that acceptable?
    Yeah sounds great, my life is pretty flexible thanks to Uni. Can't wait to start!

And glad you like the name.

The power has me a little concerned. Anti-matter is not something to be taken lightly. If he did produce antimatter he could instantly destroy everything around him. The school would not be safe.

How about toning it down, making it that he can will his body to create minute amount of antimatter, just enough to create small explosions or disintegrate a small amount of matter.

An increase in durability is fine. Strength and Speed might be a bit too much.

Also, he can't attend the school unless he is a junior high or High school student. If he is of college age or has already attended college then the school can't help him. There are College Level students who act as Teaching Assistants at times. But they are all experienced Mutants or graduates of the Academy.

These are my only concerns.
    That would work, as long as he'd be able to generate more antimatter as his control over his power grew.

Name: Azrael Von Ganz

Code Name: Erebus

Appearance: Silver hair, brown eyes (flecked with gold), above average height for his age (6'2"), athletic build/slightly muscular, dark tan skin, diagonal scar in between eyes (runs from right eye to left cheekbone), speaks with a slight accent, and is quite formal in his speech.

Background: He was abandoned as a child and for a brief time was living on the streets in a small European city. He was adopted by a rich family in Switzerland, and was given everything a child could want; he went to private schools and later schooled in Japan shortly, but he never really fit in anywhere due to his intelligence and was rather quiet as a result. He took up the ark of kendo and took an interest in ninjitsu, as a way to relieve stress, and quickly started a rivalry with one of the other students, the rivalry escalated to the point where he was challenged to a fight using katana instead of shinai. Pride getting the better of him he accepted, during the duel his face was cut, he had a meltdown and it triggered his power, the explosion destroyed the section of the school they were in and severely damaged several students. Afraid to return to his adoptive parents, he used what money he had to make his way to the Xavier Academy

Mutant Power(s): Primary - Able to produce limited amounts of Anti-Matter, which can be discharged from his body, in the form of explosions, or to destroy and breakdown matter. He can also generate amounts in his hands and feet and release said amount when he strikes something, (makes him devastating when used with his Martial Arts Training.)

Secondary - The Anti-Matter reaction happening is his body has made him more durable, (he survived the explosion he generated without harm), and allows him to heal at two times as fast as the average human.

Other Skills and Interests: Experienced Kendo Swordsman, and Martial Artist (Ninjitsu, studied in Japan) he enjoys Cooking, Literature, Languages (knows German, Swiss, Japanese and English) Art, Science, Mythology and enjoys the study of Philosophy

Grade Level: 12

Martial Arts Belt Color/Ranking: 4th Kyu (Red Belt)

Experience Points: None

*Added information* He has a desire to see his parents again (the ones who adopted him) and has a rather hefty amount of money at his disposal, obtained through the saving up of his 'allowance' over the course of ten years. Though he only uses it when he feels he needs to. His powers are a source of concern for him, as he is afraid of the destruction he can cause. His name also lays heavily on him, for it means 'Angel of Death' it is the main reason he sought out Xavier's School.
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh; 04-27-2012 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Changes to Mutant Ablilties

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    Name: Azrael Von Ganz

Code Name: Erebus

Appearance: Silver hair, brown eyes (flecked with gold), above average height for his age (6'2"), athletic build/slightly muscular, dark tan skin, diagonal scar in between eyes (runs from right eye to left cheekbone)

Background: Adopted by a rich family in Switzerland, he was given everything a child could want, he went to private schools and later schooled in Japan shortly, but he never really fit in anywhere due to his intelligence and was rather quiet as a result. He took up the ark of kendo and took an interest in ninjitsu, as a way to relieve stress, and quickly started a rivalry with one of the other students, the rivalry escalated to the point where he was challenged to a fight using katana instead of shinai. Pride getting the better of him he accepted, during the duel his face was cut, he had a meltdown and it triggered his power, the explosion destroyed the section of the school they were in and severely damaged several students. Afraid to return to his adoptive parents, he used what money he had to make his way to the Xavier Academy

Mutant Power(s): Primary - Able to produce limited amounts of Anti-Matter, which can be discharged from his body, in the form of explosions, or to destroy and breakdown matter. He can also, at great risk to himself, temporarily increase his strength, speed and reflexes.

Secondary - The Anti-Matter reaction happening is his body has made him more durable, (he survived the explosion he generated without harm), and allows him to heal at least four times as fast as the average human.

Other Skills and Interests: Experienced Kendo Swordsman, and Martial Artist (Ninjitsu, studied in Japan) he enjoys cooking, literature, languages (knows German, Swiss, Japanese and English) art, science, mythology and enjoys the study of philosophy

Grade Level: 12

Martial Arts Belt Color/Ranking: 4th Kyu (Brown Belt)

Experience Points: None

I made the needed changes, and if it's alright I changed his strength and speed increases into something he can learn to do with training, but at great risk to himself. Sort of like a last resort ability. Is that alright?
    Well, that still breaks down to four powers. 1. Anti-Matter, 2. Strength/Speed/Reflex Boost, 3. Durability, 4. Speed-Healing

Drop the Strength/Speed/Reflex from his power-set and he can improve on them naturally through training. He can keep the other three, only the Healing has to dropped down to no more than 2x normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Name: Arthur D. Drakson

Code Name: Whatever is assigned to him.

Appearance: Light brown hair, hazel eyes, freckled, average height and size for his age. Lean, slightly athletic build. Light to medium tan.

Background: He lived a normal, middle class life in Florida. He went to the school, he was bullied, he went to the beach, he fished, it was all normal. Until blades began growing out of his hands (think less Wolverine's claws just popping out and more like the slow growth of horns). Sharp, hard, blades, that could become electrically charged. People got upset, and he tried running away. He didn't exactly make it very far, being untrained in survival and all that. Eventually his parents found him, and he was taken to Xavier's Academy.

Mutant Power(s): Primary - Sword-like blades that extend out of his arms/hands. One blade per hand. Unlike Wolverine's claws, these do not sheath, so he's always walking around with one-and-a-half foot blades, which makes doing some things awkward (he eats by himself, less chance of cutting someone while reaching for your sandwich). Minor - His body produces electricity like an eel, and this electric attack can be channeled through his blades. Basically in combat, anything that touches his blades is going to get shocked.

Other Skills and Interests: Skills - Probably nothing of any use. Fishing, baseball (playing, not watching), nature hikes, swimming (he used to be on his school's swim team), and chess. Interests - He's interested in magic and technology. Because they're 'cool'.

Grade Level: Freshman I guess? Whatever fits his age.

Martial Arts Belt Color/Ranking: Being new I doubt he's taken Wolvie's class yet. So none.

Experience Points: Probably none so far.

How's this?
    Good, but he would actually be in 8th grade and his Belt Color is White. If he doesn't have them already, the school will provide a special covering or Sheath for his blades so he doesn't cut anyone or anything by accident.

Well, that still breaks down to four powers. 1. Anti-Matter, 2. Strength/Speed/Reflex Boost, 3. Durability, 4. Speed-Healing

Drop the Strength/Speed/Reflex from his power-set and he can improve on them naturally through training. He can keep the other three, only the Healing has to dropped down to no more than 2x normal.
    Alright, can do.

EDIT: I edited the most recent Bio of him.
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh; 10-09-2011 at 09:12 PM.

Finished Ace's Bio.
    http://forums.comicbookresources.com...6&postcount=42
    This cool Tami?
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Alright, can do.

EDIT: I edited the most recent Bio of him.
    Okay, its' good. The Bio did say he destroyed a section of the school. For now that is something he won't be able to do again for a long time. When he has earned enough Experience Points he will learn to control his power better and eventually increase the size of the explosions.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Finished Ace's Bio.
    http://forums.comicbookresources.com...6&postcount=42
    This cool Tami?
    Looks good. He'll be in the same class as Chris and David then.

Alright, we start sometime next week right?

If I can find Lazarus' old profile, I'll put it up shortly. Otherwise, I'm going to have to recall a good deal about Mr. Cranky.
    Quote of the Month
    “Did you know that YuruYuri isn't a manga about explosions?! If it were, it would be a school life manga, but better!”
    - Nana Nishigaki, YuruYuri

Student Bio:

Name: Erin 'Ino' Hibiki

Code Name: Echo

Appearance: Long black hair, dark brown eyes. 5’5” height. Attractive.

Background: Has been a student at the Academy since she was 13. When she was 7, her 18 year old sister joined the Army. Two years later, her family was told that her sister, Irene, had died in combat. Eight years later, she learns something unexpected about her sister.

When her powers emerged, her parents couldn't handle having another Mutant child. They feared she would die like her older sister. So, to protect her (that is what they said), they enrolled her at Xavier Academy.

Having been there for so long, Ino considers herself a 'Mother', 'Mentor' and 'Protector' of the other students, especially the younger ones. The Kidnapping of some of the students by Toma left an emotional scar that still haunts her. Her powers saved her from being kidnapped, but she wasn't strong enough yet to save the others, including her close friend and roommate Hinata. She made a promise that she would become stronger, stronger enough to protect other children from being harmed.

That oath would have been just words if she hadn't met up with Deadpool during a Zombie Invasion. He told her that he was impressed by how she dispatched the zombies with her powers. Afterwards he kept going after her, trying to get her to agree to be his Apprentice. It wasn't until a run in with a renegade Symbiote who kidnapped her that she was reminded of how weak she still was. After being rescued, she approached Deadpool and agreed to be trained by him. During that time she found out the truth about her older sister and her sister's special relationship with Deadpool.

Recently she was awarded a special honor and was promoted to the ranks of Junior X-Man.

Mutant Powers:

Primary: Can generate a high frequency sonic pulses from her finger tips/hands, strong enough to break rock, but she has to touch the object, or get very close to it, to break it. Can even shatter human bone and rip apart human flesh. It is possible that she can break anything she touches, though it hasn't been fully tested yet.

Secondary: She has exceptional control over her voice. She can perfectly mimic other sounds, especially voices and can throw her voice great distances to even whisper in someone's ear a quarter mile away.

Other Skills and Interests: Is passionate about the sciences and plans on going to college to Study Astronomy. Has also studied Martial Arts, weapons and self-defense from Deadpool (special case extra-curricular activity). Also enjoys reading and hanging out with her friends.

Grade: 12th

Martial Arts: Black Belt, 1st Level.

Experience Points: 25
    Last edited by Tami; 10-17-2011 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    If I can find Lazarus' old profile, I'll put it up shortly. Otherwise, I'm going to have to recall a good deal about Mr. Cranky.
    Here you go: Lazarus

Alright, we start sometime next week right?
    I won't etch it in stone, but if everything goes well, then yes sometime next week.

Good, but he would actually be in 8th grade and his Belt Color is White. If he doesn't have them already, the school will provide a special covering or Sheath for his blades so he doesn't cut anyone or anything by accident.
    Got it. And a few other small changes.

Name: Arthur D. Drakson

Code Name: Whatever is assigned to him.

Appearance: Light brown hair, hazel eyes, freckled, average height and size for his age. Lean, slightly athletic build. Light to medium tan.

Background: He lived a normal, middle class life in Florida. He went to the school, he was bullied, he went to the beach, he fished, it was all normal. Until blades began growing out of his hands (think less Wolverine's claws just popping out and more like the slow growth of horns). Sharp, hard, blades, that could become electrically charged. People got upset, and he tried running away. He didn't exactly make it very far, being untrained in survival and all that. Eventually his parents found him, and he was taken to Xavier's Academy.

Mutant Power(s): Primary - Sword-like blades that extend out of his arms/hands. One blade per hand. Unlike Wolverine's claws, these do not sheath, so he's always walking around with one-and-a-half foot blades, which makes doing some things awkward (he eats by himself, less chance of cutting someone while reaching for your sandwich). They appear to be some kind of bizarre organic metal. Minor - His body produces electricity like an eel, and this electric attack can be channeled through his blades. Basically in combat, anything that touches his blades is going to get shocked. Whatever material his blades are made of, they appear to become strongly magnetic while electrified.

Other Skills and Interests: Skills - Probably nothing of any use. Fishing, baseball (playing, not watching), nature hikes, swimming (he used to be on his school's swim team), and chess. Interests - He's interested in magic and technology. Because they're 'cool'.

Grade Level: 8th Grade

Martial Arts Belt Color/Ranking: White

Experience Points: Probably none so far.
    A lot of people get sentience confused for sapience. Your hamster is sentient, you are sapient. Intelligence is sapience.