Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 655
  1. #46
    Junkyard Willie's Son Kevin M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    One inch off the gutter
    Posts
    17,398

    Default

    I think we made need to bring back that list about who had students in the old RPG.
    Have beer, will drink!

  2. #47
    Eazy Pizza! Capsizing Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mystic Falls.
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Ignore this post now. oops.
    Last edited by Capsizing Heart; 10-09-2011 at 07:21 PM.

  3. #48
    Eazy Pizza! Capsizing Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mystic Falls.
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Name: Billy Locke

    Code Name: Themis.

    Age: 16.

    Appearance: Dark messy hair, square jaw. Barely even started the fluffy facial hair stage. Has the spots of youth. Cold blue eyes. Broad shoulders, toned athletic body but not overly muscular. Wears headphones around his neck. Loves his music. He smokes. Always wears band tshirts, baggy jeans and old scruffy trainers. He secretly wears the first ever gold medal he ever won, under his tshirts.

    Background: Billy was brilliant. Brilliant at least in anything that came to sports. He was faster, stronger, more agile than any of the boys. It didn't matter what form of exercise he was doing, he always came first, he always made it look easy. However Billy was lazy, all he did was eat junk food and sit around reading comics. No one could understand how someone who spent so much time on the ass eating so much rubbish could be as physically fit or as physically brilliant as this boy was. Natural talent only goes so far. It was then that they thought Billy was using enhancement supplements. As ridiculous as this sounded, being that he was 14 years old at the time, parents couldn't handle just how good Billy was. This is how they discovered he was a mutant.

    Mutant Power(s):
    Initial Powers - Billy is permanently at the peak of adult physical fitness. The kind of fitness men who are in their forties and have trained all their life hope to have. It doesn't matter what he eats or how little he actually does physical activity he may not be superhuman, but he could run a marathon and finish at a decent time with no training at all.

    Other Skills and Interests: Billy reads a lot of comics, has an obsession with superheroes and other pop culture things. Aside from that, he isn't really interested in the real world a whole lot. Sports always came too easy to him and yet Math was always much too hard.

    Grade Level: 11th Grade. Junior.

    Martial Arts Belt Color/Ranking: White.

    Experience Points: None.

    Is this better? I made little edits throughout.

  4. #49
    Winter Queen Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In the Eye of the Storm
    Posts
    38,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    Name: Azrael Von Ganz

    Code Name: Erebus

    Age: 17

    Appearance: Silver hair, brown eyes (flecked with gold), above average height for his age (6'2"), athletic build/slightly muscular, dark tan skin, diagonal scar in between eyes (runs from right eye to left cheekbone)

    Background: Adopted by a rich family in Switzerland, he was given everything a child could want, he went to private schools and later schooled in Japan shortly, but he never really fit in anywhere due to his intelligence and was rather quiet as a result. He took up the ark of kendo and took an interest in ninjitsu, as a way to relieve stress, and quickly started a rivalry with one of the other students, the rivalry escalated to the point where he was challenged to a fight using katana instead of shinai. Pride getting the better of him he accepted, during the duel his face was cut, he had a meltdown and it triggered his power, the explosion destroyed the section of the school they were in and severely damaged several students. Afraid to return to his adoptive parents, he used what money he had to make his way to the Xavier Academy

    Mutant Power(s): Primary - Able to produce Anti-Matter, which can be discharged from his body, and can also be used in various different ways. In times of extreme stress or anger he loses control of his abilities and due to the nature of Anti-Matter becomes quite destructive as a result. Secondary - The Anti-Matter reaction happening is his body has made him more durable, faster, and stronger than the average human (survived the explosion he generated without harm, the true limits are unknown because he has never tested it), and allows him to heal at least four times as fast as the average human.


    Other Skills and Interests: Experienced Kendo Swordsman, and Martial Artist (Ninjitsu, studied in Japan) he enjoys cooking, literature, languages (knows German, Swiss, Japanese and English) art, science, mythology and enjoys the study of philosophy

    Grade Level: Previously - Sophmore in College (Skipped Grades in High School)

    Martial Arts Belt Color/Ranking: 4th Kyu (Brown Belt)

    Experience Points: None



    If there's any problems, let me know and I can fix them.
    The power has me a little concerned. Anti-matter is not something to be taken lightly. If he did produce antimatter he could instantly destroy everything around him. The school would not be safe.

    How about toning it down, making it that he can will his body to create minute amount of antimatter, just enough to create small explosions or disintegrate a small amount of matter.

    An increase in durability is fine. Strength and Speed might be a bit too much.

    Also, he can't attend the school unless he is a junior high or High school student. If he is of college age or has already attended college then the school can't help him. There are College Level students who act as Teaching Assistants at times. But they are all experienced Mutants or graduates of the Academy.

    These are my only concerns.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

  5. #50
    Winter Queen Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In the Eye of the Storm
    Posts
    38,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin M. View Post
    I think we made need to bring back that list about who had students in the old RPG.
    I can post the link to it, though I don't know how many are still active.

    Original Student Roster
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

  6. #51
    Winter Queen Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In the Eye of the Storm
    Posts
    38,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Ah, forgot about them, thought this was a reboot or something like that.
    Honestly I don't remember much about them, so I wanted to start fresh.

    My bad Tami.
    It's okay. If you want to weed out some characters and add new ones, I'm okay with it. Fresh blood is always welcome, I just don't want to overburden you.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

  7. #52
    Winter Queen Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In the Eye of the Storm
    Posts
    38,527

    Default

    BTW- I'll have my Bios re-posted tonight and tomorrow.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

  8. #53
    Eazy Pizza! Capsizing Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mystic Falls.
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Is my revised bio all good?

  9. #54
    God Of Tokusatsu Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Posts
    64,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    It's okay. If you want to weed out some characters and add new ones, I'm okay with it. Fresh blood is always welcome, I just don't want to overburden you.
    After checking the list, I'm keeping Maes in and weeding out the others.
    That cool?
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

  10. #55
    Winter Queen Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In the Eye of the Storm
    Posts
    38,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    After checking the list, I'm keeping Maes in and weeding out the others.
    That cool?
    That's cool. We'll transfer the others to the Massachusetts Academy. If you ever want them back for some reason we can transfer them back.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

  11. #56
    Eazy Pizza! Capsizing Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mystic Falls.
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    So am I like accepted and stuffs?

  12. #57
    Winter Queen Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In the Eye of the Storm
    Posts
    38,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Capsizing Heart View Post
    Name: Billy Locke

    Code Name: Themis.

    Age: 16.

    Appearance: Dark messy hair, square jaw. Barely even started the fluffy facial hair stage. Has the spots of youth. Cold blue eyes. Broad shoulders, toned athletic body but not overly muscular. Wears headphones around his neck. Loves his music. He smokes. Always wears band tshirts, baggy jeans and old scruffy trainers. He secretly wears the first ever gold medal he ever won, under his tshirts.

    Background: Billy was brilliant. Brilliant at least in anything that came to sports. He was faster, stronger, more agile than any of the boys. It didn't matter what form of exercise he was doing, he always came first, he always made it look easy. However Billy was lazy, all he did was eat junk food and sit around reading comics. No one could understand how someone who spent so much time on the ass eating so much rubbish could be as physically fit or as physically brilliant as this boy was. Natural talent only goes so far. It was then that they thought Billy was using enhancement supplements. As ridiculous as this sounded, being that he was 14 years old at the time, parents couldn't handle just how good Billy was. This is how they discovered he was a mutant.

    Mutant Power(s):
    Initial Powers - Billy is permanently at the peak of adult physical fitness. The kind of fitness men who are in their forties and have trained all their life hope to have. It doesn't matter what he eats or how little he actually does physical activity he may not be superhuman, but he could run a marathon and finish at a decent time with no training at all.

    Other Skills and Interests: Billy reads a lot of comics, has an obsession with superheroes and other pop culture things. Aside from that, he isn't really interested in the real world a whole lot. Sports always came too easy to him and yet Math was always much too hard.

    Grade Level: 11th Grade. Junior.

    Martial Arts Belt Color/Ranking: White.

    Experience Points: None.

    Is this better? I made little edits throughout.
    Yes, it is much better. Though the code name is a little surprising. I have nothing against it, just don't see the connection between Themis and Billy.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

  13. #58
    Eazy Pizza! Capsizing Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mystic Falls.
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Yeah I know it's a stretch, but I thought though Justice, Law and Order...superheroes. Less to do with him as a character and more what X-Men and the like stand for...sorta.

  14. #59
    Winter Queen Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In the Eye of the Storm
    Posts
    38,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Capsizing Heart View Post
    So am I like accepted and stuffs?
    Yes, your in. It will still be a few days before everyone posts or reposts their bios. Lets' say we can officially get back into the RPG sometime early next week. At that time I will bring in all the new students and get them up to speed.

    Is that acceptable?
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

  15. #60
    Winter Queen Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In the Eye of the Storm
    Posts
    38,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Capsizing Heart View Post
    Yeah I know it's a stretch, but I thought though Justice, Law and Order...superheroes. Less to do with him as a character and more what X-Men and the like stand for...sorta.
    Like I said, a good name even if not an expected one.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •