Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: job's artwork

Default job's artwork

couple of random redesigns, so many ways that the clone of superman could be beyond rad, hope they really play up his differences in the new incarnation, the last version ended up just being Clark Jr. Anyways, the idea of a kryptonian with the personality of Sid Vicious would be a fun tale and heres my visual take on it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails superboycharacter.jpg  

Hijo Del Mr Backlund lboinyamouf4sho's Avatar
    lookin right into the eye of the videoscope

i like it. would like to see other characters in the same vein, maybe cyborg as a crip or something.
    Mr. Backlund continued wrestling under the new gimmick of an out of touch, yet highly dangerous, maniac out to teach the new generation a lesson.[3] He often appeared in business suits, had a hyperactive personality, and used (or, often, misused) large words to sound important. He also demanded that he be addressed as "Mr. Backlund". He would only sign autographs for wrestling fans if they could recite the names of all of the US Presidents in chronological order

Not too bad at all. I can dig it.

Awesome. I like the use of the Superman iconography as a way to stick it to the man.

thanks, yeah i love the original symbol, im surprised DC doesnt incorporate it more.

Default Red Robin vs Professor Pyg

I used the abandoned mining city of japan called Hashima Island for the backdrop here. I always thought that would be a wicked little place to visit someday and its almost like Japans version of X-Mens Utopia (minus all the cool mutants....for now anyways) This features an older Tim Drake as...sigh...Red Robin (I cant type that name out anymore without wanting a hamburger) and more visually disturbed version of Professor Pyg. I actually did this a few months ago, but never posted it here.

Futurist Detective TonyStark1012's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by job View Post
    I used the abandoned mining city of japan called Hashima Island for the backdrop here. I always thought that would be a wicked little place to visit someday and its almost like Japans version of X-Mens Utopia (minus all the cool mutants....for now anyways) This features an older Tim Drake as...sigh...Red Robin (I cant type that name out anymore without wanting a hamburger) and more visually disturbed version of Professor Pyg. I actually did this a few months ago, but never posted it here.
    That's really good work! I'm a huge Tim Drake fan and would love to see this happen. As you said the backdrop looks and is a very cool place to have a fight like that. Thanks for posting it.
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra

Your pencils are excellent. I'd love to see more of the story as it's a bit difficult to comment on your story-telling abilities.

Excellent work! Perfectly captures both Red Robin's heroic bravery and Professor Pyg's unparalleled creepiness.

The Hawk of New York LewMoxinsghost's Avatar

Nice work! Great to see some pro level sequential work being posted on here again.

Thanks all. Yeah Tim is one of my all time favorites as well, so much depth to that character

Default my ode to punk rock/old friends

this was part of a short story i started which paid love to some old friends, fun shows and riding around in a crappy dodge omni, listening to the ramones from a boombox because i didnt have a radio.

Default page 2

Default page 3