Page 198 of 476 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 7136

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    But was it a gas or electro magnetic waves? There was no internal consistency with that story!
    He probably ran out of cocaine for a few minutes and lost his train of thought.
    My mom gave my computer cancer.

And then immediately started another story about a train.
    'Dox out.

"But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

Champions: The Conclave
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    Story is 3 months old, though. Think it was brought up before.
    My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/

Magnificent Bastard worstblogever's Avatar

I have to give out a very personal complaint today.

F*** you Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer. F*** you for making me have a five minute argument with my poor, misguided, naive mother who actually believed you when you said there were illegal immigrants decapitating people en masse and leaving their bodies in the middle of the deserts in our state. I even tried saying that it happens in Mexico, but there are no reports of such a thing happening in the state, and law enforcement officials have said as much. But for whatever reason, you racist, idiotic, Cryptkeeper-looking old bat, convinced her that was actually true.

And I'll never have that five minutes back, that I argued, before having to sit her down and make her use Google to prove you the hell wrong.

CBR's Cerebra: Mutant Tracker
    Updated Tuesdays.

X-Poster of the Month: January 2014
    - the best there is at what i do -

Brewer said something her own police force said wasn't true? That there is contempt for the electorate.
    "We must fight on!"
    "We'll die. We fight and we die, that's how it goes."
    "Then we die gloriously!"
    "There's an important word there, and it's not gloriously."
    - Only You Can Save Mankind

A Republican candidate for Congress received a flurry of criticism on Monday after she compared President Barack Obama to mass-murdering dictators.

“Beware of people who rose meteorically from nowhere like Obama. His agenda has been carefully planned 4 him!!!” Marisha Agana wrote Sunday on Twitter. “History has a way of repeating itself: Stalin , Hitler, Mao Tse Tung and now Obama!!!”

(...)

“I know life begins at conception and therefore those yet to be born are actually living human beings and should be taken care of not killed,” she wrote. “Because of this and the position Mr. Barrack Hussain Obama [sic] has taken on abortion directly as well as the use of Obamacare to provide contraception and abortifacient drugs I feel it is proper and important to have included him on the list I tweeted about.”
    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/0...ao-and-stalin/

She forgot Emperor Ming!
    My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

Magnificent Bastard worstblogever's Avatar

They just can't contain the crazy, as Obama gets closer to victory, and scare the hell out of the other party enough to vote against them from the state level, even. Ms. Agana might need to get her shots, because she's clearly foaming at the mouth.

CBR's Cerebra: Mutant Tracker
    Updated Tuesdays.

X-Poster of the Month: January 2014
    - the best there is at what i do -

“Beware of people who rose meteorically from nowhere like Obama. His agenda has been carefully planned 4 him!!!” Marisha Agana wrote Sunday on Twitter. “History has a way of repeating itself: Stalin , Hitler, Mao Tse Tung and now Obama!!!”
    "From nowhere"? All four people spent years getting into power. You know how much time and effort it takes to backstab your way into control of Russia?
    "We must fight on!"
    "We'll die. We fight and we die, that's how it goes."
    "Then we die gloriously!"
    "There's an important word there, and it's not gloriously."
    - Only You Can Save Mankind

Quote Originally Posted by Charles RB View Post
    You know how much time and effort it takes to backstab your way into control of Russia?
    My favorite question of all time.
    I AM FOREVER- Master Shake

I mean I liked Face-Off, but I didn't go to college either.

I think we talked about this previously, and there is a happy ending now:

The Susan G. Komen for the Cure shook up its top leadership Wednesday by announcing the resignation of its president and shifting role for its CEO and founder. Two members of its Board of Directors also announced their resignations.

(...)

It was in February of this year that Komen announced a shocking reversal of its long-standing policy of funding breast cancer screening and awareness at Planned Parenthood. Its original explanation for the decision was pure politics:

Komen says the key reason is that Planned Parenthood is under investigation in Congress — a probe launched by a conservative Republican who was urged to act by anti-abortion groups.

That "investigation" was nothing more than a smear job by Republican Rep. Cliff Stearns, as part of an ongoing attempt by House Republicans to shut down Planned Parenthood. To date, Stearns has yet to announce any findings of wrongdoing.
    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/0...e-Cure-resigns
    My blog.

- Desmond Tutu

Forget the scalpel, get me the motherfucking Ultimate Nullifier!

Rep. Steve King (R-IA), a favorite among tea party Republicans, told an audience on Tuesday that he would like to introduce a bill that, once enacted, would nullify every single law President Barack Obama has signed over the last three years.
    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/0...bama-has-done/
    My blog.

- Desmond Tutu

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    And then immediately started another story about a train.
    But Blaine the Monorail was the most badass train ever, so it's okay.

EDIT: And speaking of people that need to be thrown out into a radioactive pit, look folks Steve King opened his trap again.
    My mom gave my computer cancer.

Forget the scalpel, get me the motherfucking Ultimate Nullifier!

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/0...bama-has-done/
    Wouldn't that include extensions of many tax cuts?

Quote Originally Posted by bringthenoise View Post
    Wouldn't that include extensions of many tax cuts?
    And military funding.

But who cares. If Obama did it, it's all abominations!
    My blog.

- Desmond Tutu

In a video recently uploaded to YouTube, tea party activist and author Jerome Corsi said there was evidence that President Barack Obama was married to another man before he married Michelle.

“The evidence, I think, is very strong,” Jerome Corsi states the video. “The question is not to condemn Obama here for being bisexual or gay, if that’s in fact what he is, but to wonder why he’s gone to the extent of hiding it, especially when he now is supporting same sex marriage what’s the duplicity? What’s the hypocrisy?”
    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/0...pakistani-man/
    My blog.

- Desmond Tutu