Page 274 of 474 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 7110
    14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Ya know, before this I was liking Zeb. But now that's he's pissed off the Tea Party I fucking love him!
    I wanna hear a crowd chant "Tea Party sucks , Tea Party sucks" . Could you imagine the delicious fun of that .
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    There's a big difference between being gay and being transgendered.
    Whats to stop one from switching back and fourth ? others can pretend to be transgendered as well. they are allowing transgendered children to share the same restrooms as the gender that they feel they are. not transexuals, theres a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman25 View Post
    Whats to stop one from switching back and fourth ? others can pretend to be transgendered as well. they are allowing transgendered children to share the same restrooms as the gender that they feel they are. not transexuals, theres a difference.
    Uh....what?

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell D. View Post
    Uh....what?
    read the entire article

EDIT: Oops, wrong issue. Never mind.
    'Dox out.

"But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

Champions: The Conclave
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

read the entire article
    I think you have some terms confused as well as some misunderstandings about transgender or transsexuals.

There is a ton of stigma associated with being transgender. I doubt anyone is going to pretend to be one in order to sneak peeks in a restroom.

Lastly, your post doesn't belong in this thread. And I am not sure why you posted it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Winslow View Post
    I think you have some terms confused as well as some misunderstandings about transgender or transsexuals.

There is a ton of stigma associated with being transgender. I doubt anyone is going to pretend to be one in order to sneak peeks in a restroom.

Lastly, your post doesn't belong in this thread. And I am not sure why you posted it here.
    No i think you might have it wrong or you would have comprehended my post. http://www.differencebetween.net/sci...d-transsexual/

and also go back and read the entire article before judging me. they are letting transgenders use what ever restroom that they please based on their feelings. no paper work required. whats to stop someone from lying ?

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/mas...girls39-restro
    Last edited by Deadman25; 02-20-2013 at 09:27 AM.

No i think you might have it wrong or you would have comprehended my post. http://www.differencebetween.net/sci...d-transsexual/

and also go back and read the entire article before judging me. they are letting transgenders use what ever restroom that they please based on their feelings. no paper work required. whats to stop someone from lying ?

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/mas...girls39-restro
    So, the Republican Party is letting transgenders 'use what ever restroom that they please based on their feelings. no paper work required' ?

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell D. View Post
    So, the Republican Party is letting transgenders 'use what ever restroom that they please based on their feelings. no paper work required' ?
    has it gotten that bad with the viruses that people just do not click on others links anyore ?

has it gotten that bad with the viruses that people just do not click on others links anyore ?
    He was mocking your posting the link in this thread. He was not seriously asking you a question.
    I love bipolar danger girl forever!

Well, this thread is for Complaints about the Republican Party. Your article doesn't really mention Republicans or the GOP per se, although it quotes heavily from conservative organizations that are against the measure, that I will stereotype as being Republican affiliated. The website itself seems to align more with Republican ideas, to again generalize. Your own commentary/question really seems to almost sound as if you agree with the opposition stance. So again, this doesn't seem to fit with this particular thread's general topic, which is what most folks are talking about.
    "There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and some day, they will. And that's how Sue Cs it."- Sue Sylvester, "Glee"

Quote Originally Posted by Tadhg View Post
    He was mocking your posting the link in this thread. He was not seriously asking you a question.
    I am going to let you and your fellow mods handle this one.

I did a cursory glance, didn't see where this is a GOP or Republican issue.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I wanna hear a crowd chant "Tea Party sucks , Tea Party sucks" . Could you imagine the delicious fun of that .
    Looks like we won't be getting that any time soon - Swagger got himself arrested on charges of DUI and pot possession last night: http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-t...on-pot-charges

Quote Originally Posted by bringthenoise View Post
    Looks like we won't be getting that any time soon - Swagger got himself arrested on charges of DUI and pot possession last night: http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-t...on-pot-charges
    Why are so many pro-wrestlers so fucking stupid about this stuff?