Page 259 of 477 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269309359 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 7144

And apparently Congress is now less popular than cockroaches, with approval ratings in the single digits.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary_B View Post
    This obstructionist bullshit is so old it is ancient. Why does Obama even try to reach across the aisle to get cooperation from these clowns?
    Because they have enough votes to stop mhim from getting ANYTHING done if he does not
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Magnificent Bastard worstblogever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wjowski View Post
    And apparently Congress is now less popular than cockroaches, with approval ratings in the single digits.
    Yeah, I think PPP had a poll yesterday that had them at 9%. That may be too high. I'd love to see what one on just Boehner alone, as Speaker has.

CBR's Cerebra: Mutant Tracker
    Updated Tuesdays.

X-Poster of the Month: January 2014
    - the best there is at what i do -

BANNED

Awesome.

This asshat...this hypocritical asshat just needs a can of whoop-ass opened up on on him.

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/07/repu...katrina_funds/

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slam_Bradley View Post
    This asshat...this hypocritical asshat just needs a can of whoop-ass opened up on on him.

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/07/repu...katrina_funds/
    I loved his excuse..."But look at the spending ! Look..."
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Now disaster relief is something that needs to be "reformed"?????
    "There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and some day, they will. And that's how Sue Cs it."- Sue Sylvester, "Glee"

Quote Originally Posted by Romero View Post
    Only if the disasters occur in states that don't vote your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Romero View Post
    If the GOP are so desperate to stop funding for disaster relief, maybe they should start by freezing their salaries, since their current efforts in the legislative branch qualify as an unmitigated f***ing disaster.

Updated Tuesdays.

So the "grass-roots" Tea Party movement was paying Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck a million dollars a year each to promote it.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/dispatch...up/#more-14580
    Visit the Ace Comics & Games Digital shopfront:
    http://www.acecomics.comicretailer.com

Sheriff Joe Arpaio has decided to bring the crazy to the gun control debate... because there were no shootings at malls in Maricopa county over the holidays where his own armed posses were on patrol (but harassed a few Hispanics, or so some reports reveal), he's decided to push for them to start going into schools to keep them safe.

The problem some folks have with this is, no one in the school district asked for this armed presence, and Arpaio doesn't seem to think it's an issue that many members of his posse also happen to be people with police records. Which is normally part of a background check for school employees, last I checked.
    Last edited by worstblogever; 01-09-2013 at 03:14 PM.

Updated Tuesdays.

Be interesting if the schools called the cops to report the vigilantes trespassing.
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

Republican House member Phil Gingrey has decided that now's a good time to defend the good name of Todd Akin, claiming that in his "legitimate rape" comments, he was at least, "partially right". He also went on to defend Richard Mourdock's statements about rape, as well.

In Missouri, Todd Akin ... was asked by a local news source about rape and he said, "Look, in a legitimate rape situation" -- what he meant by legitimate rape was just look, someone can say I was raped: a scared-to-death 15-year-old that becomes impregnated by her boyfriend and then has to tell her parents, that's pretty tough and might on some occasion say, "Hey, I was raped." That's what he meant when he said legitimate rape versus non-legitimate rape. I don’t find anything so horrible about that. But then he went on and said that in a situation of rape, of a legitimate rape, a woman’s body has a way of shutting down so the pregnancy would not occur. He’s partly right on that. ...

And I've delivered lots of babies, and I know about these things. It is true. We tell infertile couples all the time that are having trouble conceiving because of the woman not ovulating, "Just relax. Drink a glass of wine. And don't be so tense and uptight because all that adrenaline can cause you not to ovulate." So he was partially right wasn’t he? But the fact that a woman may have already ovulated 12 hours before she is raped, you’re not going to prevent a pregnancy there by a woman's body shutting anything down because the horse has already left the barn, so to speak. And yet the media took that and tore it apart.
    I'm sure rape victims will love their pregnancy situations being compared to livestock in barns. That really empathizes with them.

Updated Tuesdays.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    Be interesting if the schools called the cops to report the vigilantes trespassing.
    Those folks are a sworn posse. They are legaly law enforcement
    Pain shared is divided, joy shared is multiplied

Quote Originally Posted by mikekerrIII View Post
    Those folks are a sworn posse. They are legaly law enforcement
    Which doesn't mean they can't be trespassing.