Page 250 of 476 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260300350 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 7136

Dear God what has happened to my state? Is this how posters from South Carolina and Florida usually feel? :(
    Liked Deadpool before it was cool...

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Dear God what has happened to my state? Is this how posters from South Carolina and Florida usually feel? :(
    Not yet. I'm mostly resigned or numb.

The legislation also seeks to mandate unnecessarily and complicated regulations that could force the state’s abortion clinics out of business.
    The party of Small Government and Big Hypocrisy strikes again.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    A decade long depression cause many to blame our blue collar economy and embrace a "businessman"s economics. The recession also cause high numbers of young people to leave the state, young people who"s vote are essential to the left.

Another fact is that the state senate has been Republican controlled since the early 90's so this did not happen over night.
    I'm not liberal, liberals have beliefs. I'm a democrat, the only belief I have is that republicans are wrong.

Let's free the market, so it can enslave us all

Myspace

Meanwhile, the party of fiscal conservatism has managed to find $2 million to fight against full equality under the law for all US citizens, throwing it at a law firm to defend the ridiculously-titled Defense Of Marriage Act.

But don't you dare call them bigots. Don't you dare.

Not that Democrats are entirely blameless, of course.

Pelosi blasted House Republicans in a statement Thursday for “wasting taxpayer dollars to defend the indefensible Defense of Marriage Act.”

“Hiding this contract from voters in the midst of an election season was a cynical move at best, and a betrayal of the public trust at worst,” she said. “Republicans should not be spending $2 million to defend discrimination in our country.”
    This law was brought in under a Democrat administration, and I don't see the current administration bending over backwards to change it, so maybe you should just pull your head in a little bit, Ms. Pelosi.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Is there literally nothing too low for cunts like Fischer and Huckabee?

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

did Huckabee not learn anything from getting skewered on the Daily Show?
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Cristo View Post
    did Huckabee not learn anything from getting skewered on the Daily Show?
    Not to go back on the Daily Show? That most of his audience don't watch The Daily Show?
    Visit the Ace Comics & Games Digital shopfront:
    http://www.acecomics.comicretailer.com

I cannot fucking believe this jackass was considered a viable candidate for President.
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    I cannot fucking believe this jackass was considered a viable candidate for President.
    What is scary is , many Republican's themselves in 2008 , once McCain's campaign went into the shitter brought up how they voted McCain expecting Hillary Clinton to win that nomination. Once Obama won , there was some kicking that had they voted for Huckabee he could have stood a better chance against Obama and he likely wouldn't have picked Palin as his VP.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Obviously, this blue part here is the land...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    Is. He's the one Republican potential candidate I'm actually worried about.

They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar

Conservative blogger and his followers react to Obama's statement after school shooting on twitter.
    My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/

Douchebags. I tend to find people like that think others are all fake and insincere about things because THEY are, so they assume everyone is.
    'Dox out.

"But I think the difference is, when Democrats go crazy, they get shown the door. When Republicans go crazy they get appointed to the Science committee. " - Shawn Hopkins

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

Champions: The Conclave
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Douchebags. I tend to find people like that think others are all fake and insincere about things because THEY are, so they assume everyone is.
    The really scary part is how many honestly seem to think Obama is a cackling pulp villain plotting against Whites, Christians, Gun Owners, etc.