Page 155 of 476 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 7136

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell D. View Post
    Pandering to the Neo-Nazi, KKK vote has never been a viable strategy, has it?
    I don't know. They did okay with it in Germany in the1930's...
    'The marquis. Well, you know, to be honest, he seems a little bit dodgy to me.'
    'Mm,' she agreed. 'He's a little bit dodgy in the same way that rats are a little bit covered in fur."

It's an all new, all special racist edition:

Fox Orlando Affiliate Calls Neo-Nazis ‘A Civil Rights Group’
    Not like Fox News would really do anything different, but it's important to remember that this isn't Fox News, but is a local affiliate of Fox.

Pandering to the Neo-Nazi, KKK vote has never been a viable strategy, has it?
    That's essentially how Republicans locked up the south.

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    A "Republican Madness" trading card series could be a hit.
    republican garbage pail kids might get me back into collecting.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Magnificent Bastard worstblogever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Cristo View Post
    republican garbage pail kids might get me back into collecting.

CBR's Cerebra: Mutant Tracker
    Updated Tuesdays.

X-Poster of the Month: January 2014
    - the best there is at what i do -

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

One of the funniest debates from facebook I had was with a female poster who is "right wing" type. The funniest ones was throwing out baseless facts like...

-Obama is doing nothing for the economy.

- Obama is responsible for the rising gas costs.

- Obama took so many vacation days.

- Reagan being a good President , he took more vacation days but didn't let tax payers pick up the tab.

It was comical to see the reaction to posting a link showing Reagan , Bush and GW Bush had more Vacation days than Obama his 1st year. Obama had 26 total days. I then posted about gas prices and how even GW Bush couldn't lower gas prices. Also blaming him for Congress inaction which I pointed out. So the stance became , "YOU CAN'T CHANGE MY OPINION..." from her.

I ripped Reagan once the whole , you can't change my opinion deal telling her "Reagan was busy sinking the country with his horrible economic policies and arms deals..." lol
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Reagan was a shithead, for a laundry list of reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So the stance became , "YOU CAN'T CHANGE MY OPINION..."
    Probably the only truthful thing she said during the entire exchange.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

For whatever reason, the GOP seems to think the crazy conspiracy nut rhetoric still needs to be played up to win the election, and aren't dialing it back. Case in point... At a town hall meeting, Florida Republican House Rep. Allen West decided to tell the media how the Democratic Party already has around 80 Communists in the legislative branch of government.

Ah yes. Because the Red Scare was such a grand point in American history the first time, jackoff.

Even scarier? Herman Cain and Sarah Palin have been campaigning that he needs to be considered for a potential VP candidate on the Republican ticket. In spite of the fact that he was dishonorably discharged from the military, and blatantly lies about the presidents' actions, and advises military leaders to ignore the chain of command that starts with the president.
    Last edited by worstblogever; 04-11-2012 at 07:07 PM.

Updated Tuesdays.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    For whatever reason, the GOP seems to think the crazy conspiracy nut rhetoric still needs to be played up to win the election, and aren't dialing it back. Case in point... At a town hall meeting, Florida Republican House Rep. Allen West decided to tell the media how the Democratic Party already has around 80 Communists in the legislative branch of government.

Ah yes. Because the Red Scare was such a grand point in American history the first time, jackoff.
    But of course he's unwilling to specifically name anyone....

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper Cole View Post
    But of course he's unwilling to specifically name anyone....
    His spokesman, Angela Marvin, claims he was referring to the 76 members of the Progressive Congressional Caucus.

Updated Tuesdays.

Has this http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...for-women.html been mentioned here already?
    Landis: You Cherokee Jack?
    Cherokee Jack: Yah. Ah'm Cherokee Jack.

Does anyone really give a shit if someone is a Communist these day?
    This isn't the 1950s, and I would have thought this kind of grandstanding went out with the deserved humiliation of McCarthy.
    But then, he does hate ALL Muslims, so maybe that is all he has as a legislator.

Does anyone really give a shit if someone is a Communist these day?
    This isn't the 1950s, and I would have thought this kind of grandstanding went out with the deserved humiliation of McCarthy.
    But then, he does hate ALL Muslims, so maybe that is all he has as a legislator.
    If he hates all Muslims, I'd love to see him have to sit on the same panel as Keith Ellison of Minnesota, and see how long he could go without bursting into a racist diatribe. Wait... Ellison's wiki page says he's also the co-chair of the Congressional Progressive Congress... coincidence? I don't think so. I think we just figured out why he and his spokeswoman hate that group so much.

Updated Tuesdays.

Well they knew what to do with dissidents who questioned Our Glorious Nation back then, yes?

Even scarier? Herman Cain and Sarah Palin have been campaigning that he needs to be considered for a potential VP candidate on the Republican ticket. In spite of the fact that he was dishonorably discharged from the military, and blatantly lies about the presidents' actions, and advises military leaders to ignore the chain of command that starts with the president.
    However, this could undercut claims that the Republicans are anti-black... of course 'pro-black-if-he-is-enough-of-a-howling-mad-right-wing-nut' is not a major improvement in my eyes....