Page 1 of 474 123451151101 ... LastLast
    Lenient Tyrant/Moderator Brian Cronin's Avatar

Default Complaints About the Republican Party IV

Here are the previous three threads

Part I

Part II

Part III

As Das would say, "Keep Calm and Carry On."
    Comics Should Be Good, which features Comic Book Legends Revealed!... check them out!

Also, be sure to check out my web site, Urban Legends Revealed!, for urban legends about Sports, TV, Movies, Music and more!

And while we're at it, please buy my new book, Why Does Batman Carry Shark Repellent? And while you're at that, please buy my first book, Was Superman a Spy? and Other Comic Book Legends Revealed!

Umm...they still suck.

Like, lots.

I think I'm losing my touch.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Quote Originally Posted by spike-x View Post
    umm...they still suck.

Like, lots.

I think i'm losing my touch.
    what this guy said is truth!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboy
    is it just me, or is this forum very homosexual? Seems like it's just the norm for people here to be homosexuals. Seriously, was this community founded for that purpose? If so, I'm just dense or something cause I never read anything stating that when I signed up.
    LMAO!

http://myspace.com/urban_prince

It is.

I really am losing my touch.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Another one?

Quote Originally Posted by Lancerman View Post
    Another one?
    Of course. As long as Republicans keep doing horrible vile bigoted stupid things, we will complain about it.
    Google is your friend. Have a question? Look it up. ∙ BlogSequential Salon

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Brady View Post
    Of course. As long as Republicans keep doing horrible vile bigoted stupid things, we will complain about it.
    JOIN THE

another day, another example.

Rep. Steve King Daydreams About The Good Ol' Days When Only Property Owners Voted
    KING: As I roll this thing back and I think of American history, there was a time in American history when you had to be a male property owner in order to vote. The reason for that was, because they wanted the people who voted — that set the public policy, that decided on the taxes and the spending — to have some skin in the game.

Now we have data out there that shows that 47 percent of American households don't pay taxes, 51 percent of American wage-earners don't have an income tax liability. And it's pretty clear that there are a lot of people who are not in the workforce at all. In fact, of our unemployment numbers — that run in the 13 or 14 million category — when you go to the Department of Labor Statistics and you look at that data, you can add up those that are simply not in the workforce of different age groups, but of working age, add that number to the number of those who are on unemployment and you come up with a number that was just a few months ago 80 million Americans. Just over a month ago that number went over 100 million Americans that aren't working.

Now I don't think they're paying taxes. But many of them are voting. And when they vote, they vote for more government benefits
    how about a twofer:

Cain: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You Are Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ (VIDEO)
    “I don’t have facts to back this up, but I happen to believe that these demonstrations are planned and orchestrated, to distract from the failed policies of the Obama administration,” Cain said. “Don’t blame Wall Street, don’t blame the big banks — if you don’t have a job and you are not rich, blame yourself!”

http://youtu.be/euw7aW1CAaw
    Last edited by 7thangel; 10-06-2011 at 11:26 PM.

Obviously, this blue part here is the land...

Quote Originally Posted by 7thangel View Post
    another day, another example.

[URL="http://politicalcorrection.org/blog/201110040015"]

how about a twofer:

Cain: ‘If You Don’t Have A Job And You Are Not Rich, Blame Yourself!’ (VIDEO)
    I'm pretty sure King's numbers are bullshit, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Algren View Post
    Well, maybe if you add in all the executives and professionals down the golf course...
    one of the highest principles of America is that we're a nation of people from different backgrounds living in equal dignity and mutual loyalty - Eboo Patel.

They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Algren View Post
    The "half of Americans don't pay taxes lie" has been disproven over and over.
    My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/

They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar

Florida Republican Ritch Workman is all about creating the jobs...

... in the dwarf tossing industry.

My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/

Jaw Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    Florida Republican Ritch Workman is all about creating the jobs...

... in the dwarf tossing industry.

To be fair, it would be funny.

My favourite uncle once went to a club with dwarf tossing, and he swore up and down that the midgets loved it.
    The Jaw Squad is dead. Long live the Jaw.

Magnificent Bastard worstblogever's Avatar

Herman Cain stands by his claims that African Americans who vote for Democrats do so because they've been "brainwashed".

It's like people make gains in the GOP Primary polls just to get a chance to rush to a microphone to say something stupid, and hand the lead back to Mitt Romney (whose "corporations are people" is still his own gaffe).

Does anyone actually want to win the nomination?

CBR's Cerebra: Mutant Tracker
    Updated Tuesdays.

X-Poster of the Month: January 2014
    - the best there is at what i do -

Just the guy still shutting his mouth and smiling, Mr. Romney. Guy I really would like to see have a gaffe that crippled his chances (his "Who let the dogs out? Who, who?" while embracing a black person last time around made me want to fold up into a ball and die, as a white male).
    A Fool for the Foom