Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 338
  1. #211
    IMPERIUS REX!!! Rheged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlantean Embassy
    Posts
    16,516

    Default

    Hear hear!

    Look at all the gear he's wearing! And smoking!

  2. #212
    Veteran Member rogerio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    5,754

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bola fury.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	104078
    Daredevil, Hawkguy, Secret Avengers, Black Widow, Moon Knight, Magneto, Punisher, Wonder Woman, The Wake, Batman, Velvet, Jupiter's Legacy, Black Science,Starlight and Zero.

  3. #213
    IMPERIUS REX!!! Rheged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlantean Embassy
    Posts
    16,516

    Default

    Interesting piece. I'm not sure if I like all the textures or not, but Nick does look suitably determined.

    Also, Nick Fury was in this week's final issue of Defenders. If I get a chance, I'll post some panels. He looked 60s cool!

  4. #214
    Cold War Myth aNamored's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dusting Zola at Camp Leigh
    Posts
    5,075

    Default

    Rheged, found the funds to pick up the Steranko Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Trade, looking forward to getting my little mitts on it. Can't believe I waited this long to jump.

    Thanks for inspiring me to investigate it.
    This signature will self-destruct in five seconds...

  5. #215
    Completely sauced... klinton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    8,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldwarmyth View Post
    Rheged, found the funds to pick up the Steranko Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Trade, looking forward to getting my little mitts on it. Can't believe I waited this long to jump.

    Thanks for inspiring me to investigate it.
    You're in for a treat! Some damned good stories in that series!
    Freedom is merely the ability to live without fear of persecution.

  6. #216

  7. #217
    Cold War Myth aNamored's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dusting Zola at Camp Leigh
    Posts
    5,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    You're in for a treat! Some damned good stories in that series!
    Cool. A treat full of damned good stories is just what I need right now.
    This signature will self-destruct in five seconds...

  8. #218
    IMPERIUS REX!!! Rheged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlantean Embassy
    Posts
    16,516

    Default

    Nice, Tigerkaya! That first one reminds me a bit of Eric Canete's work.


    Quote Originally Posted by coldwarmyth View Post
    Rheged, found the funds to pick up the Steranko Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Trade, looking forward to getting my little mitts on it. Can't believe I waited this long to jump.

    Thanks for inspiring me to investigate it.
    Coolness! I may have to dig my copies out and read them too!

    In my copious amounts of free time that is.


    Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    You're in for a treat! Some damned good stories in that series!
    Second that!

    Quote Originally Posted by coldwarmyth View Post
    Cool. A treat full of damned good stories is just what I need right now.
    Don't we all!

  9. #219
    Cold War Myth aNamored's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dusting Zola at Camp Leigh
    Posts
    5,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rheged View Post


    Coolness! I may have to dig my copies out and read them too!

    In my copious amounts of free time that is.




    Second that!


    Don't we all!
    If I like this, I found good prices on the Master Works volumes 2 and 3. Somehow, I know I will love these stories and nab those Master works hard covers.
    This signature will self-destruct in five seconds...

  10. #220
    BAMF!!!!! KurtW95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14,604

    Default

    Okay Fury fans. I'd like to get your thoughts on what's going on in the Ultimate Universe.

    I heard about this from Prince Of Orphans. (the last page to the most recent Ultimates comic which I haven't been reading)



    And this is the cover for an upcoming issue in March of 2013.



    Could it be possible that Sam Fury of 1610 had been a disguise this whole time and he is closer in likeness to 616 Fury?
    Jean Grey, Gwen Stacy, Professor X, Mar-Vell, Richard Rider, Kid Loki- Bring Them Back!!!

  11. #221
    Mario Di Giacomo mdg1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    2,168

    Default

    That makes a sad, twisted sort of sense...

    Force Jr. down our throats in 616 out of some vague theory that the movie was popular because of the characters used (as opposed to the writing, directing, and acting), and throw classic fans a sop by introducing Nick Classic in the Ultimate U.
    Mario Di Giacomo

  12. #222
    IMPERIUS REX!!! Rheged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlantean Embassy
    Posts
    16,516

    Default





    Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Okay Fury fans. I'd like to get your thoughts on what's going on in the Ultimate Universe.

    I heard about this from Prince Of Orphans. (the last page to the most recent Ultimates comic which I haven't been reading)

    And this is the cover for an upcoming issue in March of 2013.


    Could it be possible that Sam Fury of 1610 had been a disguise this whole time and he is closer in likeness to 616 Fury?
    Good god. Just ... beyond ridiculous. WTF is Marvel doing?

    No. No I don't think they are going to reveal Ultimate Fury was white all along. That would be stupid even for Marvel. It's far more likely that it's an alternate universe Nick Fury, not 616 Fury. I don't know which, since I don't really read the Ultimate Universe either.


    Quote Originally Posted by mdg1 View Post
    That makes a sad, twisted sort of sense...

    Force Jr. down our throats in 616 out of some vague theory that the movie was popular because of the characters used (as opposed to the writing, directing, and acting), and throw classic fans a sop by introducing Nick Classic in the Ultimate U.
    Well, it's a FAIL for me, as I mentioned before, I don't really read the Ultimate U. And I don't think it will be 616 Nick, either.

    On the plus side, this is why Junior won't last in the 616. Too many fans and creators love and appreciate 616 Nick Fury. Plus. Battle Scars was such a botch job.

  13. #223
    IMPERIUS REX!!! Rheged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlantean Embassy
    Posts
    16,516

    Default

    If you want the REAL Nick Fury, it looks like he'll be making an appearance in the new Jason LaTour Winter Soldier #15.

    He looks like he was rode hard and put up wet, though.



    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=14658
    Last edited by Rheged; 12-22-2012 at 03:43 PM.

  14. #224
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    142

    Default

    wow he looks old in the preview
    Last edited by Global Honored; 12-22-2012 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Expletive deleted

  15. #225
    Immortal Weapon Prince Of Orphans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,675

    Default

    You know, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Marvel tried doing the switcheroo with the Furys. If they were going to do it, they should've just switched characters in some kind of cross dimensional switcheroo instead of this Marcus Johnson crap.
    Follow @MarvelWOWFacts on Twitter!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •