Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Bobbi Morse. I'm holding out hope that one of the West Coast Ultimates will be an Ultimate Mockingbird.

New idea:

Young Ultimates:
    Alpha
    Pixie
    Thunderstrike
    Goliath
    Iron Lad or Rescue

I absolutely hate that the world is down to its last twenty mutants. Even after MDay there were on triple figures.
    I would love to see Ultimate X23, it would be cool if she shows up on the upcoming Ultimate Wolverine mini.

Has Miles have an encounter with a female criminal yet? I am thinking Elektra or Black Cat. There were around in the past, are they still alive after Ultimatum? How about an Ultimate X-Force?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Kang The Conqueror

A multi-universal tyrant who would travel from universe to universe and conquer them. The reveal would be that he's Captain America, basically a what if his presidency made him drunk with power.
    I really like this idea.

And yes, if Kang were to get Ultimatized I think he should be an alternate-reality/dimension conquerer. I'm not a fan of time travel stories (except for Back To The Future cuz that's brilliant), I strongly believe it to be absolutely impossible, simply because I believe there is no such thing as the past and future. I think they're merely human concepts designed for communication and philllisophical purposes. Words like past and future help us to articulate what we're saying when we discuss what we're looking forward to, what plans one has, or reflecting on what one's achieved or experienced and reminiscing. I believe the past and future are not actual things but concepts that are part of our language to further human understanding. Also, religion preaches a lot about past and future, so obviously over the course of thousands of years we've come to believe that they might be actual physical places. But I'm not opposed to the imagination so I'm not complaining about it or anything. But personally, even though we've already had a couple occurrences of timetravel in the UU, I really don't want any more, simply because I cannot believe it. Whereas alternate worlds/dimensions I can sort of grasp.

I know there are loads of crazy, unrealistic things in the UU, but for me it comes down to what could be possible. And to me, timetravel just isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by moonsault86 View Post
    I absolutely hate that the world is down to its last twenty mutants. Even after MDay there were on triple figures.
    I would love to see Ultimate X23, it would be cool if she shows up on the upcoming Ultimate Wolverine mini.
    That's only in America. The Nimrod sentinels only attacked the US. The numbers are dwindling, especially thanks to the combination of Ultimatum and Tian's "source". But I'm pretty sure there are a good few thousand mutants still around worldwide.

I'm actually hoping that she does but not as a clone. Since they're going with an old/young Wolverine story it would be really cool if they show that in his youth he meets Sarah Kinney falls for her and as an adult the two of them fall in love and have a kid aka Laura, and he seems to get a happy life with a family and then it all goes to hell when they are murdered (he doesn't know that baby Laura has healing factor) so he goes on a rampage and connect the story to the rest of continuity from there. That way Jimmy and Laura are legitimate siblings and not some freaky clone mom and blood son crap :S

BANNED

Has Miles have an encounter with a female criminal yet? I am thinking Elektra or Black Cat. There were around in the past, are they still alive after Ultimatum?
    Yeah, they're still alive. Lana Bombshell will be returning towards the end of the Venom arc (either #23 or #24). It was just revealed today. http://www.ultimatecomics.cba.pl/index.php

How about an Ultimate X-Force?
    Lead by Colossus? Yes please.

Slaughter Swamp, I seen't Grundy, I seen't him!

Ultimate Kang should've posed as Alexander the great

or something

i'd like to see Ricochet ultimatized, or Darkhawk
    they label me a villain cause of how I express my feelings

Barracuda.. anyone?

Kid Loki - Honestly can't get enough of this guy.

Ragman. I know he's DC but still.......

BANNED

Some Ultimate Villains for Miles to go up against.

Big Wheel - Imagine a gigantic 100 ft mechanical wheel smashing through New York - it's easily in the Top 5 greatest disasters in Ultimate NY's history - simply moving through the city it's relentlessly bringing down huge skyscrapers in it's path and Miles has to stop it. Miles will climb aboard the giant mechanised wheel and try to find the control panel on it so that he can [I]zap[/] it and bring it down before it does any more damage. Just imagine the wheel rolling through Central Park with Miles hanging on for dear life. Miles eventually brings it down, but everyone complains about him not bringing it down sooner. As he looks back, he sees the ongoing path of destruction of the Big Wheel, with building/monuments such as the Empire State building in bits. Hundreds of civilians have died. This will just be one issue, with the rest of the five issue arc being about Miles trying to figure out who created the Big Wheel. The man responsible is Alistair Smythe.

Vulture II - You know, the black costumed one from 616? Why not have a new, deadlier Vulture for Miles to go up against. This new Vulture could have mini homing rockets and stronger armour.

The Rocket Racer - Not that group we saw in the early days of USM.

Alistair Smythe

Baron Mordo

Grey Gargoyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post
    Some Ultimate Villains for Miles to go up against.

Big Wheel - Imagine a gigantic 100 ft mechanical wheel smashing through New York - it's easily in the Top 5 greatest disasters in Ultimate NY's history - simply moving through the city it's relentlessly bringing down huge skyscrapers in it's path and Miles has to stop it. Miles will climb aboard the giant mechanised wheel and try to find the control panel on it so that he can [I]zap[/] it and bring it down before it does any more damage. Just imagine the wheel rolling through Central Park with Miles hanging on for dear life. Miles eventually brings it down, but everyone complains about him not bringing it down sooner. As he looks back, he sees the ongoing path of destruction of the Big Wheel, with building/monuments such as the Empire State building in bits. Hundreds of civilians have died. This will just be one issue, with the rest of the five issue arc being about Miles trying to figure out who created the Big Wheel. The man responsible is Alistair Smythe.

Vulture II - You know, the black costumed one from 616? Why not have a new, deadlier Vulture for Miles to go up against. This new Vulture could have mini homing rockets and stronger armour.

The Rocket Racer - Not that group we saw in the early days of USM.

Alistair Smythe

Baron Mordo

Grey Gargoyle.
    That is an interesting idea for a D-list Spidey villain.

One idea I have is take Trapster and change his gimmick completely. Instead of some goober who makes a paste gun and uses it to rob banks instead putting a patent on it, he is obsessed with traps, similar to the Jigsaw Killer or 616 Arcade (without the Joker like qualities), either as a hired gun who traps important people in traps in order to extract profitable information from them or as a simple sadist who likes to put people in traps. I like the idea of taking a rather lame villain in the 616 universe and make him more threatening in the UU.

It might be interesting for Ultimate Spidey to face a villain who is purely an intellectual challenge rather then a physical one.

Blue Marvel lower his strength to around the 45 ton range keep his energy manipulation powers and make him more of an Ozymandias type character.
    Comfortably numb is my state of being!

I was thinking what other characters I would love to be brought into the Ultimate U. The original 616 Human Torch with his partner; Toro. I realized we have to get either of these two.
    Pull: Avengers, New Avengers, Mighty Avengers, Captain America, Superior Spider-Man, Superior S.M.T.U, Ultimate Universe, Chew, Invincible, Batman & Smallville.