Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    BANNED

VILLAINS THAT I WOULD LIKE ULTIMATIZED (ver.3)

Cardiac - I've said it numerous times before and I'll say it again. Miles needs to run into the next vigilante/moonknight type character.. he has a mechanised lightning staff, an exoskeleton suit and a pair of rocket boots that allow for leaping quite high into the air or breaking his fall from great heights as they bring him safely onto the ground. This would allow him to jump from building to building across the city. He wants to take down the Scorpion. His voice sounds familiar and he seems to be on good terms with Miles. He thinks all this crime fighting is way to dangerous for someone as young as Miles and advises him to stop. It is later revealed that this Cardiac fellow is actually Miles' Dad and he's known about Miles being Spiderman for nearly two weeks now. It would be funny to see this play out over a long period of time; Miles' Dad (I forget his name) trying to hide his identity from Miles for a short while. Miles and his parents are sitting at the table eating dinner. And then Miles goes off to fight crime and his Dad follows soon after, with Mum wondering what they're both up to. It would be really fun to read about that. Remember, Miles' Dad and Uncle were once bank robbers. But what if they were BOTH masked vigilantes with tech. It would make sense. If Uncle Aaron is such an expert why can't Miles' Dad? Perhaps Miles' Dad was the original inventor of the Prowler's tech. Cardiac was also a black guy in 616 and I would love to see him ultimatized. Not really a villain but he kind of was in 616.

Tombstone - A few years ago, sometime during or around the Death of a Goblin arc I think, Bendis revealed that he would be ultimatizing Tombstone. Not that he might, but that he would. I wish I could find the link. Doesn't anybody remember that? Of course, Bendis' word should always be taken with a pinch of salt. And his plans might've changed since then. Still, I would like to see an Ultimate Tombstone. I'd like to see him as Scorpion's top henchman.
    He could also be one of the members in Scorpion's Ultimate Five, with Scorpion being the sixth and final member at the end. Yes. Scorpion leading the five would be pure awesomesauce.

Jackie Boy Lantern - An Ultimatization of Jack O'Lantern.

Avalanche - I am very eager to see Quicksilver and his New Brotherhood again. And I think this new Ultimate Brotherhood could do with an extra member or two too. And who better than Avalanche? I think Geokinesis is a great powerset and I don't think the UU has seen it used yet.

Azazel - A teleporter, a renegade mutant assassin, unable to be detected via telepathy due a small technological device attached to his belt, given to him by his master, Mojo, is assassinating residents of Tian with his twin katana blades. Karen and her Ultimate X are (t)asked by Xorn to capture this teleporting assassin, or kill if necessary. This would be a good excuse to see the new Ultimate setting in full detail, Tian. And of course there are two cities to explore. This may also make a pretty good story for Ultimate Deadpool.

Executioner - Perhaps my favourite Thor baddie ever. His 616 counterpart carries a double battle-axe enchanted with the power of fire and ice. I would LOVE to see him get Ultimatized. All Ultimate fans, bar none, love to see Thor have something hard to hit. And who better that Skurge, The Executioner? I can't believe this guy hasn't been ultimatized yet.

Phalanx (Alien Race) - Easily the greatest alien race Marvel have ever created. If you haven't heard of them, look them up on the Marvel database. I'm sorry but F*** the Skrulls. They're s**t. They really are. I've never understood the fascination about them. The Phalanx are a powerful bloodthirsty alien race and it's criminal how they've been ignored in favour of races less badass. Not only should the Phalanx be Ultimatized, they should be the focus of an entire Ultimate event.
    I want it dark, I want it horrific, and I think two Ultimate characters (doesn't have to be anyone too important) should get killed off. I'd love to see Derek get gutted by a Phalanx. :}

New Liberators Team / Masters of Evil - America is STILL recovering from the events of DWF/UWS. Lead by Frank Simpson, it's another mighty invasion upon Ultimate Marvel America and the Ultimate Marvel heroes. The Executioner could get Ultimatized here. A deadly opponent for Thor to fight. And the Beetle could fight IronMan! I would love to see this happen. Think of it as a bit like the ending of The Ultimates 2, only with more dynamic and interesting one on one battles. I thought Frank Simpson aka Cpt. Vietnam was a brilliant bad guy in Ultimate Comics: Captain America and I'd love to see him return to do something big. And a traditional Ultimate terrorist attack upon the USA seems right up his street.

Swordsman - I want a new character on the Ultimates, wielding a great big huge f**k off sword that's like eight foot long and about two foot wide. Imagine the blade on that! In case you're wondering, yes, my idea is inspired by Final Fantasy VII's Cloud Strife's Buster Sword. Just a little bigger. :D

Grim Reaper - I would really like to see Grim Reaper in the UU but he needs to be able to wield the scythe. That scythe is just too cool to not get ultimatized in some way. I really want to see some large blades being wielded by some dutty looking Ultimate characters. Is that too much to ask?

Obadiah Stane (Iron Monger) - A classic Iron Man villain. He's bound to be Ultimatized some day.

Blackheart
    Scalp Hunter
    The Hood
    Last edited by Robbie_Jee; 12-31-2012 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Added Obadiah Stane

I want to see Ultimate Taskmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Jee View Post
    VILLAINS THAT I WOULD LIKE ULTIMATIZED (ver.3)

Tombstone - A few years ago, sometime during or around the Death of a Goblin arc I think, Bendis revealed that he would be ultimatizing Tombstone. Not that he might, but that he would. I wish I could find the link. Doesn't anybody remember that? Of course, Bendis' word should always be taken with a pinch of salt. And his plans might've changed since then. Still, I would like to see an Ultimate Tombstone. I'd like to see him as Scorpion's top henchman.
    He could also be one of the members in Scorpion's Ultimate Five, with Scorpion being the sixth and final member at the end. Yes. Scorpion leading the five would be pure awesomesauce.
    [/B]
    I think his origins could be that hes a bully or thug who hangs around Miles' school and picks on the smart kids until one day he messes with an experiment and gets the powers.

Jackie Boy Lantern - An Ultimatization of Jack O'Lantern.

Masters of Evil -

Grim Reaper - I would really like to see Grim Reaper in the UU but he needs to be able to wield the scythe. That scythe is just too cool to not get ultimatized in some way. I really want to see some large blades being wielded by some dutty looking Ultimate characters. Is that too much to ask?

Azazel -

Blackheart
    I would like the Masters of Evil to more creepy and a bit Satanic like and also I use Azazel's magical side instead.

Avalanche - I am very eager to see Quicksilver and his New Brotherhood again. And I think this new Ultimate Brotherhood could do with an extra member or two too. And who better than Avalanche? I think Geokinesis is a great powerset and I don't think the UU has seen it used yet.
    They would just use as a cameo and then kill him like in 616.

Executioner - Perhaps my favourite Thor baddie ever. His 616 counterpart carries a double battle-axe enchanted with the power of fire and ice. I would LOVE to see him get Ultimatized. All Ultimate fans, bar none, love to see Thor have something hard to hit. And who better that Skurge, The Executioner? I can't believe this guy hasn't been ultimatized yet.
    Since the Asgardians are dead I doubt it but maybe they can combine him with Gorr the God Butcher.

Phalanx (Alien Race) - Easily the greatest alien race Marvel have ever created. If you haven't heard of them, look them up on the Marvel database. I'm sorry but F*** the Skrulls. They're s**t. They really are. I've never understood the fascination about them. The Phalanx are a powerful bloodthirsty alien race and it's criminal how they've been ignored in favour of races less badass. Not only should the Phalanx be Ultimatized, they should be the focus of an entire Ultimate event.
    I want it dark, I want it horrific, and I think two Ultimate characters (doesn't have to be anyone too important) should get killed off. I'd love to see Derek get gutted by a Phalanx. :}
    I think The Technarchs have been use but I think Phalanx can be use with Reed or The City.

Iron Monger - A classic Iron Man villain. He's bound to be Ultimatized some day.
    Maybe one of the users could be someone from the Kratos Club.
    Last edited by Mutant God; 01-01-2013 at 03:43 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    I think his origins could be that hes a bully or thug who hangs around Miles' school and picks on the smart kids until one day he messes with an experiment and gets the powers.
    I'm sorry but I thoroughly dislike the idea of Tombstone being a kid.

I would like the Masters of Evil to more creepy and a bit Satanic like and also I use Azazel's magical side instead.
    I don't think a mutant should need magic. Especially in the UU.

I'd rather The Liberators were our version of the Masters of Evil, hellbent on taking over the US.

They would just use as a cameo and then kill him like in 616.
    If he's dead in 616, it may convince the Marvel writers and editors to keep the Ultimate version alive.

I take it you don't want him on Quicksilver's New Brotherhood, then. Don't you like Geokinesis? I think it's an exraodinary power and is usually drawn really interestingly. So far, it doesn't even exist in the UU.

Since the Asgardians are dead I doubt it but maybe they can combine him with Gorr the God Butcher.
    Since the EDI can create a Thor, why not a Skurge? He'd make a terrifically terrifying villain for Thor, especially during a terrorist attack upon the States. I really liked The Ultimates 2 but it's one on one battles were pretty poor IMO and mostly just focused on Cap fighting a Darth Maul copy.

The fact that the EDI can create a Thor, makes me wonder why they don't make more. Perhaps make something even deadlier, like Skurge the Executioner, stronger than Thor and possessing a double-axe that is engulfed in flame. With Ultimate Juggernaut dead, a character like Skurge would fit the role quite nicely as the unstoppable juggernaut of rage and destruction for a superhero team of bad guys to go up against the Ultimates.

The Beetle could fight Iron Man and Frank Simpson could fight Cap! With the Ultimate Red Skull dead, I'd really like to see Frank Simpson return to do something BIG, like a traditional Marvel terrorist attack upon the US. To me, nobody is more perfect for that role than Frank Simpson.

I think The Technarchs have been use but I think Phalanx can be use with Reed or The City.
    I think they should be aliens, unrelated to anything else we've seen in the UU so far.

However, they should definetly attack the City.

Maybe one of the users could be someone from the Kratos Club.
    Yes! I love this idea.

I don't think a mutant should need magic. Especially in the UU.
    I wasn't talking about Azazel being a mutant, he could be a demon who with other demons makes a bet about how the humans are going to destroy themselves. But why not have a mutant who knows magic they are mutants who use tech and Forge used both tech and magic.

I'd rather The Liberators were our version of the Masters of Evil, hellbent on taking over the US.
    I think they should be two different groups Liberators: heroes, villians, or terrorists who dislike America/A president who technically works for SHIELD.
    Masters of Evil secret society/cult who worship a higher power (demon/evil god/powerful alien)

If he's dead in 616, it may convince the Marvel writers and editors to keep the Ultimate version alive.

I take it you don't want him on Quicksilver's New Brotherhood, then. Don't you like Geokinesis? I think it's an exraodinary power and is usually drawn really interestingly. So far, it doesn't even exist in the UU.
    Its not that, I think they probably wanna keep a low number for the population of mutants but it would be neat if Quicksilver invited many mutants to his group and founded Asteroid M maybe with that Mach 2 girl

Since the EDI can create a Thor, why not a Skurge? He'd make a terrifically terrifying villain for Thor, especially during a terrorist attack upon the States. I really liked The Ultimates 2 but it's one on one battles were pretty poor IMO and mostly just focused on Cap fighting a Darth Maul copy.

The fact that the EDI can create a Thor, makes me wonder why they don't make more. Perhaps make something even deadlier, like Skurge the Executioner, stronger than Thor and possessing a double-axe that is engulfed in flame. With Ultimate Juggernaut dead, a character like Skurge would fit the role quite nicely as the unstoppable juggernaut of rage and destruction for a superhero team of bad guys to go up against the Ultimates.
    I guess they could make multiple Thor clones gave them different names like Skurge, Executioner, Ragnarok, Thunderstrike

I'm sorry but I thoroughly dislike the idea of Tombstone being a kid.
    Well I think there should be a villian around Miles' age

Well I think there should be a villian around Miles' age
    Judge! Judge should become a villain, I don't know who he could be but he should be one.

Quote Originally Posted by wyokid View Post
    ^^^THIS^^^

Me too. Would make for a better world.
    Subscribe to my YouTube channel where I give comic reviews. http://www.youtube.com/SouthsideReviewBoys

Luke Cage ("Power Man" was never referred to by name.)
    Winter Soldier
    Kang
    Rulk
    Phantomex
    Casandra Nova

Quote Originally Posted by Cody1982 View Post
    Luke Cage ("Power Man" was never referred to by name.)
    Winter Soldier
    Kang
    Rulk
    Phantomex
    Casandra Nova
    I think Reed is kinda like Kang

BANNED

I wasn't talking about Azazel being a mutant, he could be a demon who with other demons makes a bet about how the humans are going to destroy themselves. But why not have a mutant who knows magic they are mutants who use tech and Forge used both tech and magic.
    I don't like too much Magic, especially in the UU. It's just not usually its style. Although Dr Strange used magic and I suppose Gods might be classed as magic, but personally I just can't wrap my head around it's plausibility too much when a character just learns how to do it by meditating lots and reading a few spell books. I just don't buy it. I prefer a more meaningful explanation of some sorts. Like the strong science-y aspects of the UU. I thought Dr Strange was ok though, but only because he's really the only human in the UU that can do that. He was an exception, so I was ok with it. But I'd rather not see any more now that he's dead.

Its not that, I think they probably wanna keep a low number for the population of mutants but it would be neat if Quicksilver invited many mutants to his group and founded Asteroid M maybe with that Mach 2 girl
    I'd rather the groups stay separate so that they can shine in their own way. Quicksilver's agenda seems different to Mach Two's somewhat, particularly seeing as he's been following Apocalypse' orders. I really can't wait to see more of the New Brotherhood. !!

I guess they could make multiple Thor clones gave them different names like Skurge, Executioner, Ragnarok, Thunderstrike
    I guess so.
    Last edited by Robbie_Jee; 01-09-2013 at 06:13 AM.

I don't like too much Magic, especially in the UU. It's just not usually its style. Although Dr Strange used magic and I suppose Gods might be classed as magic, but personally I just can't wrap my head around it's plausibility too much when a character just learns how to do it by meditating lots and reading a few spell books. I just don't buy it. I prefer a more meaningful explanation of some sorts. Like the strong science-y aspects of the UU. I thought Dr Strange was ok though, but only because he's really the only human in the UU that can do that. He was an exception, so I was ok with it. But I'd rather not see any more now that he's dead.
    Well there could be a couple exceptions like Selene and theres also Ghost Rider. Also It was Stephen Strange Junior that died, Strange Senior just disappeared (wonder if any writer going to follow up on that).

I'd rather the groups stay separate so that they can shine in their own way. Quicksilver's agenda seems different to Mach Two's somewhat, particularly seeing as he's been following Apocalypse' orders. I really can't wait to see more of the New Brotherhood. !!
    I wonder if Mach 2 is going to be the Brotherhood and Quicksilver's group is going to become the Acolytes

I guess so.
    I say that because theres so many magical warriors like Thor. Oh another clone could be Beta Ray Bill or do you think they should go with his 616 origin.

I don't think they've done it so what do you guys think an Ultimized Guardians of The Galaxy would be like?
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck

that's easy

Laura Kinney (X-23)
    Noriko Ashida (Surge)

Kang The Conqueror

A multi-universal tyrant who would travel from universe to universe and conquer them. The reveal would be that he's Captain America, basically a what if his presidency made him drunk with power.
    "It isn't jumping the shark if you never come back down." Chuck