Page 6 of 575 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106506 ... LastLast

Default Hello from Daring Infuriating Fighter!!!

Hello all,

I am a shield agent. My current level is 164. This is my first time posting so I'm probably not posting this right, buuut ADD ME!!! CBR TEAM HERO UP!! haha

Hey,i want to be Rogue.
    lol
    I just need to touch you to destroy you.My power is your power, and I can take more than one!

Jessica Drew The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davidwalker615 View Post
    Hello all,

I am a shield agent. My current level is 164. This is my first time posting so I'm probably not posting this right, buuut ADD ME!!! CBR TEAM HERO UP!! haha
    There you are, David chased me down in Asgard last night. He's been following the thread, great for you to join. Welcome let's mission soon.

It'd be cool if we could meet up on one of the shield carriers or be able to invite people onto one to hang out. We should submit that idea!
    "Crossed a black cat... seven years bad luck."
    http://i.imgur.com/QNb1j.jpg

CommanderPhilosopherRobot Optimus Prime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Copycat View Post
    It'd be cool if we could meet up on one of the shield carriers or be able to invite people onto one to hang out. We should submit that idea!
    I thought that same thing! The headquarters seem like a lot of effort to only have them be seen by yourself. It would be cool if you could invite others to your HQ and they could use the items/furniture but not move them around. (Only the owners could move things and edit the rooms.)
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."

SHSO ID: Commander Philosopher Robot

Colossus Alchemist Emilio Amaral's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    I thought that same thing! The headquarters seem like a lot of effort to only have them be seen by yourself. It would be cool if you could invite others to your HQ and they could use the items/furniture but not move them around. (Only the owners could move things and edit the rooms.)
    I read that we'll be able to invite other squaddies.
    But I don't remember where. (I think it was on the SHSO page itself)
    We could send them tickets asking for it.
    Maybe they would antecipate this feature.
    Marvel Heroes - Players Guild - https://www.facebook.com/groups/208961569224407/

Send them tickets?Yes its a good idea...But does anyone here agree that it would be awesome if they add Player Vs Player in the game?
    Also added dificulty before the missions (like normal,hard,very hard,true hero) lol
    if anyone agress,raise your hands!lol
    I just need to touch you to destroy you.My power is your power, and I can take more than one!

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Rogue View Post
    Send them tickets?Yes its a good idea...But does anyone here agree that it would be awesome if they add Player Vs Player in the game?
    Also added dificulty before the missions (like normal,hard,very hard,true hero) lol
    if anyone agress,raise your hands!lol
    I'm with you, Rogue!
    We could send them tickets with this idea!
    It's really GREAT!
    Marvel Heroes - Players Guild - https://www.facebook.com/groups/208961569224407/

I agree too! I think they should make an X-Mansion zone and have a Danger Room in it where they have player vs player.

Maybe even have it where teams of like 5 vs 5 or so can fight each other in one big area. And since it's the Danger Room they could have different settings/backgrounds to fight in.
    Maybe have it so one player can set up the game (background, etc) and then the others join in choosing which team they want to be on. Maybe even have it with different rules like capture the flag or other game types that you see in other multi player games.

I agree too! I think they should make an X-Mansion zone and have a Danger Room in it where they have player vs player.

Maybe even have it where teams of like 5 vs 5 or so can fight each other in one big area. And since it's the Danger Room they could have different settings/backgrounds to fight in.
    Maybe have it so one player can set up the game (background, etc) and then the others join in choosing which team they want to be on. Maybe even have it with different rules like capture the flag or other game types that you see in other multi player games.
    EVEN GREATER IDEA!!!
    Team vs Team would be even cooler than PvsP.

Default Tonight's meet up.

I WILL Be there but I may be about 5 to 7 minutes late, if anyone could try to add me at about 7:35 EST so I can add you back and follow you to wherever everyone is, I would GREATLY appreciate it!

My ID is down there!----------------------v

I WILL Be there but I may be about 5 to 7 minutes late, if anyone could try to add me at about 7:35 EST so I can add you back and follow you to wherever everyone is, I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Are you pointing at your crotch? o_O
    "Crossed a black cat... seven years bad luck."
    http://i.imgur.com/QNb1j.jpg

Asgard, The Throne Room (where you can turn yourself to gold) that is where we will be.

Default Camera problem

Colossus is running late, just in case is there anyone that can take the picture?

Kinda like Animal Crossing? Sounds good!

Hopefully this is one of the features the developers are working on to add to the full game.