Page 225 of 575 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275325 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 8623

Quote Originally Posted by spidavenger View Post
    Thank you TM! This is what I needed to here. I decided this is how it is going to be done. Instead of not earning any points on a silver medal, you'll get a straight 5000 points period! If you get a survival bonus, you write down the last number which is the combined survival bonuses of all four players, and you need to write down the medal you earned for that mission. Only one person needs to pm me the score, if someone can pm me a picture of it it would be better, but some like myself don't know how to do that. I'm trusting each and every person to be honest with about their medals and scores. This is my final decision and non negotiable. So you get at least some points, instead of none. They'll be two easy missions and four harder ones. They will all be silver for fairness. This is the finality of it because I am tired of thinking about it. Let us have good clean fun guys, and no arguing because this is for fun!
    I like it. I'm late riser and had some ideas, but I like this one waaaaaaaaay better. lol
    squad name: Winter Wraith (1484)/Gargoyle Wraith (777)
    CBOX ID: Tina
    marvel heroes: winterwraith
    signature hero: tigra

Champion Urban Guard spidavenger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Wraith View Post
    I like it. I'm late riser and had some ideas, but I like this one waaaaaaaaay better. lol
    It is like Mason said, everyone may not like it, but at least you walk away with something!

Yes, as Mason said, it's your tourney, so you should run the tourney however you want. We were just making suggestions, but you're the boss.

Now that the scoring is set, what do we do in the event of a tie after the six missions are complete?

Default Lining Up for Each Mission

The day of the tournament, this is how you will be positioned on the Baxter roof. Team one will be far back left corner. Team 2 will be on far right corner. Team three will be on front left corner of the roof, and Team 4 will be on front right corner of the roof. You'll go to those spots after the mission is over so that I can check to see if you crashed or finished. I will type your sguad name, and all your going to say is "I crashed" or "I finished! Then for the next mission, whatever team your on, you must go to that corner. You only go do this after I say, "switch teams." This will be after I get the results of each person during the last mission!

Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    Yes, as Mason said, it's your tourney, so you should run the tourney however you want. We were just making suggestions, but you're the boss.

Now that the scoring is set, what do we do in the event of a tie after the six missions are complete?
    Rock, paper, scissors?

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo Platypus View Post
    And now for something completely different...

I'd like to see a Nightcrawler "Bamf" mob! Have a whole group of people meet up, then repeatedly do the "afraid" emote in one section! It would be like one big smoke cloud or something! I know not everyone has him though, so it could take a while to get this one going....
    You never know until you try. I think a lot of CBR members have him. I love Nightcrawler and would love a Bamf flash mob. But it's your idea, so you get to organize it. Pick a date and location and start advertising!

If there is a tie, you will do a solo mission with a judge in the game, but the judge will not do anything but observe you playing and observe the outcome, this is what I came up with! It is very fair because someone can observe your medal and score. I'll be one judge and I'll appoint another for the other contestant. This is a good idea, I think and is most fair!

Magenta, thank you for your input, it is most appreciated!

The Random Avatar Guy Indigo Platypus's Avatar

You never know until you try. I think a lot of CBR members have him. I love Nightcrawler and would love a Bamf flash mob. But it's your idea, so you get to organize it. Pick a date and location and start advertising!
    I may just do that!

I'll let Valkyrie Week go by first before I do...
    He's got more than just mad skill...he's got a beaver tail and a bill!

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo Platypus View Post
    I may just do that!

I'll let Valkyrie Week go by first before I do...
    Yay! For Kurt!!!

We gotta do the Carlton dance, too. And have "It's Not Unusual" as the background music for the video!

We gotta do the Carlton dance, too. And have "It's Not Unusual" as the background music for the video!
    Is that what Nightcrawler/Iceman do? The Carlton Dance? Never thought about it, but I think your right?!

I'm excited about this now! Gonna call it BAMFest 2012! Will most likely be in front of Thing's Pizzeria in BP on the 28th, same time as last and upcoming one...

Guess that kind of made it official, huh...?
    Last edited by Indigo Platypus; 01-18-2012 at 08:31 AM.

Hey guys, just a thought. After the last flash mob with all of the Daredevils, which was extremely fun btw, I thought it would be fun to do another one with Avengers vs. X-Men with that event coming up in April. Anybody else think so?

Thank you TM! This is what I needed to here. I decided this is how it is going to be done. Instead of not earning any points on a silver medal, you'll get a straight 5000 points period! If you get a survival bonus, you write down the last number which is the combined survival bonuses of all four players, and you need to write down the medal you earned for that mission. Only one person needs to pm me the score, if someone can pm me a picture of it it would be better, but some like myself don't know how to do that. I'm trusting each and every person to be honest with about their medals and scores. This is my final decision and non negotiable. So you get at least some points, instead of none. They'll be two easy missions and four harder ones. They will all be silver for fairness. This is the finality of it because I am tired of thinking about it. Let us have good clean fun guys, and no arguing because this is for fun!
    For fun! For Asgaaaaaaard! Lol! This is going to be epic!

The day of the tournament, this is how you will be positioned on the Baxter roof. Team one will be far back left corner. Team 2 will be on far right corner. Team three will be on front left corner of the roof, and Team 4 will be on front right corner of the roof. You'll go to those spots after the mission is over so that I can check to see if you crashed or finished. I will type your sguad name, and all your going to say is "I crashed" or "I finished! Then for the next mission, whatever team your on, you must go to that corner. You only go do this after I say, "switch teams." This will be after I get the results of each person during the last mission!
    Ok. I would need to make room for my friends list since I'm not yet friends with some of my teammates. See you there squaddies!

Colossus Alchemist Emilio Amaral's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sargeant Sensational Tiger View Post
    Hey guys, just a thought. After the last flash mob with all of the Daredevils, which was extremely fun btw, I thought it would be fun to do another one with Avengers vs. X-Men with that event coming up in April. Anybody else think so?
    Nice idea, my friend!
    It would be really cool!
    I could take the pics and make an art just like the original X-Man vs Avengers one.

We could pose just like this:
    A team facing the other in rude or angry poses.
    Last edited by Emilio Amaral; 01-18-2012 at 09:01 AM.
    Marvel Heroes - Players Guild - https://www.facebook.com/groups/208961569224407/

Quote Originally Posted by Sargeant Sensational Tiger View Post
    Sounds good to me.

The current scheduled ones are:

Valkyrie in front of Prize Wheel in Asgard 4PM EST 01/21/12

Nightcrawler BAMFest 2012 in front of Thing's Pizza (BaxterPlaza) 4PM EST 01/28/12 (this one will be a little different--w/be "bamfing" w/afraid emote repeatedly, then eventually moving on to "Carlton" dance as Magenta suggested) (if someone can be photographer/videographer, that would be great! Also for Ride of the Valkyrie in Asgard...)

If you want to set up an Avengers/X-men one, you are more than welcome to, though!